Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Please Help Me With #200 Mtn Airtime. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me With #200 Mtn Airtime. (203 Views)

Subscribe To My Channel And Get An Airtime From Me (Soul Lifting Videos) / Printrechargecard.com Buy Cheap Data, Airtime, And Print Recharge Card / Sunday Bible Quiz - Win Free Airtime! Participate For Free! (12 noon - 11.59pm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With #200 Mtn Airtime. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
God bless you.... 08137102298 Mtn
Re: Please Help Me With #200 Mtn Airtime. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
yeye lazy ONLINE BEGGAR...this morning you were looking for a flat to rent but now you need free airtime.

MaDaRa01:
Anyone here that can help me get a flat/apartment to rent Around sabongida ora, owan west.
MaDaRa01:
I need an Agent that can help get me a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment/flat around Saboginda Ora or Uhonmora Ora both in Owan West LGA of Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With #200 Mtn Airtime. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
yeye lazy ONLINE BEGGAR...this morning you were looking for a flat to rent but now you need free airtime.

haha.... You that have work keep stalking me, i'll pay you well
Re: Please Help Me With #200 Mtn Airtime. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
MaDaRa01:
haha.... You that have work keep stalking me, i'll pay you well

YEYE LAZY THIEF!!!!
Re: Please Help Me With #200 Mtn Airtime. by tctrills: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Matthew 25 31-46
Re: Please Help Me With #200 Mtn Airtime. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

YEYE LAZY THIEF!!!!
keep showing how retar.ded you are.. I won't stop u, u have all the time and space.
Re: Please Help Me With #200 Mtn Airtime. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
MaDaRa01:
keep showing how retar.ded you are.. I won't stop u, u have all the time and space.

retaarded is the person who looks for cars and apt on NL in the morning and then beg for 200Naira mtn dash in the afternoon.
CUNT-E-NEW Mr OLE!!!!
Re: Please Help Me With #200 Mtn Airtime. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

retaarded is the person who looks for cars and apt on NL in the morning and then beg for 200Naira mtn dash in the afternoon.
CUNT-E-NEW Mr OLE!!!!
can you see how useless you are? This is a faceless forum and you are acting like you'll be paid spewing shits. Now, did i lose a hair with all you said or did 1naira enter your aza? Next time before you act try to reason like a mature man. I won't reply you again, you have all the space to type shits and invite your family over. Peace
Re: Please Help Me With #200 Mtn Airtime. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
MaDaRa01:

can you see how useless you are? This is a faceless forum and you are acting like you'll be paid spewing shits. Now, did i lose a hair with all you said or did 1naira enter your aza? Next time before you act try to reason like a mature man. I won't reply you again, you have all the space to type shits and invite your family over. Peace

faceless forum or not, thieves like you must be outed on NL so people dont fall for your petty scams... OLE THIEF BARAWO!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Change People / Build Your Life On God's Word / In Deed We Are Created In God's Image And Likeness. Beautiful Handmade Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.