Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) (80062 Views)

Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Armsreal(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
congratulations dear!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by free2ryhme: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
FINE AND FUCKABLE

You no get sense

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by dejavuh0007(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
thorpido:
Congrats to her.

Some things don't just gel with me sha.......wearing sneakers with suit. angry undecided .....I know it's a trend.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by miqos02(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
thorpido:
Congrats to her.

Some things don't just gel with me sha.......wearing sneakers with suit. angry undecided .....I know it's a trend.
a celebrity or rich person won't be questioned when their dressing seem awkward
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Gflex488: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Pls who gave him the number of that tailor
that made the suit...
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by awojobbiee: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congratulations to this stunning Damsel !

Get this amazing zealottt speaker with amazing bass, long hours of playtime, 60w capacity, sleek aesthetics.

Best Zealottt Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Rivguydee(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
thorpido:
Congrats to her.

E no fit am that’s all, but na the bomb combo be that oh!!! Na wah
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by YeePeyHaa: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
But ASUU is on strike now?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by MiaBeer(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Congratulations to her.

But she's not beautiful though, there's nothing at the backside undecided
See your life? Lol!

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by phemmyfour: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
envoymedia:
Former Nigerian footballer, Jay-Jay Okocha, and his wife, Nkechi, attended their daughter, Daniella's graduation recently, IGBERETV reports.

The proud dad shared the lovely from the graduation on his Instagram page with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgrjjANMnDC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
School name?

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Acidbath: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congrats girl.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by freetheking: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
envoymedia:
Former Nigerian footballer, Jay-Jay Okocha, and his wife, Nkechi, attended their daughter, Daniella's graduation recently, IGBERETV reports.

The proud dad shared the lovely from the graduation on his Instagram page with the caption; Congratulations to her and you parents who helped her to be where she is.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgrjjANMnDC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by jrusky(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lie apart okocha is a legend. Anytime I watched any of his old game on YouTube the more I expect him.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by phemmyfour: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
undecided

How can she graduate in this ASUU strike?

She must come back to experience APc and Tinubu..

We no go gree ohh
enter uk go school there...no strike
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Olisehinnocent: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Congratulations to her.

Chai
Men grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Wow

Ripe pawpaw cool

Time to harvest grin grin cheesy kiss kiss kiss

why re u talking when u won't even smell her talk less of doing, all the village girls in ur area av u done anything to them?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Cypress042(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
MiaBeer:
See your life? Lol!
Brother man, wetin man go do.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by lailo: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
All of them taking their children abroad for schooling while our education is in comatose. Wicked people.....it is God who will judge u all......
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by uptownemmygee(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congratulations deary
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by deri4luv1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Congratulations to her.

Go born your own make we see

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by kingyakos: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Okocha u don old and still dey behave like small pikin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Okobola146: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
I'm sure she is no more a virgin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Jorseyking07: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sorry o Mr Gelly ... Dey dia dey look for gel... person weh get money do wetin hin like wth hin money

thorpido:
Congrats to her.

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Heffalump:
What kind of suit trouser JJ is wearing like this

Congrats babe!

cheesy cheesy grin

Na kembe....see his oversized suit self.....not fashionable at all
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Okobola146: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Congratulations to her.

even her front side na her bra make am look big small
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by TheGuy545: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
My gf that year... 2003.. when she did her birthday at her grandfather village ozu abam.. I remember the cup gift with inscription "Daniella okocha @ 7

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by captainamiedi1: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Werey supporting APC and his children are not affected by the calamity of Buhari
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Corto: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
No be the pikin wey im born that year...the one wey resemble albino & world-people come talk say na im oyibo team mate inject the seed

God Almighty continue to shame our traducers ijn!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by bewla(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Congratulations to her.

Them say no be him daughter now how far
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by ufotunang: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
sotall:
cool

This girl don ripe ooo grin
...ripe for what ?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Oberhiri141(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congrat to her o. I wish this girl were my gf. My own don beta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neymar Taps And Grabs His Mother's Backside, Twitter Users React / Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.