Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) (80047 Views)

Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by ufotunang: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
FINE AND FUCKABLE
..if Jay Jay okocha caught you.. eeh
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Mideyblaq(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Who fit help me with her no
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by ufotunang: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
undecided

How can she graduate in this ASUU strike?

She must come back to experience APc and Tinubu..

We no go gree ohh
..it's a foreign university abroad she graduated
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by hopexter(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hezmatosky:
Agbado football club players lipsrsealed

Online tyrant sighted grin grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by ufotunang: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lucrative job waiting for her...Jay Jay okocha has job connection for her
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Congratulations to her.

But she's not beautiful though, there's nothing at the backside undecided

Just your personal problem.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
thorpido:
Congrats to her.

Some things don't just gel with me sha.......wearing sneakers with suit. angry undecided .....I know it's a trend.

Makes no sense at all...
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
thorpido:
Congrats to her.

Some things don't just gel with me sha.......wearing sneakers with suit. angry undecided .....I know it's a trend.
When you don collect, he go gel cheesy
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by awojobbiee: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
More grace !

Get this amazing zealottt speaker with amazing bass, long hours of playtime, 60w capacity, sleek aesthetics.

Best Zealottt Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Wow

Ripe pawpaw cool

Time to harvest grin grin cheesy kiss kiss kiss

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Adetayo1978(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
I wish she be my second wife.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Mecka: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:
She looks so luscious.
Is she available for marriage? tongue
idiot, useless boy
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Cypress042(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
bewla:
Them say no be him daughter now how far
grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by HltSong: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fine baby. E resemble em papa.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Lightorder: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
thorpido:
Congrats to her.

with a body fitted suit, the pants should be a bit above ankles. Not baggy but straight cut pants ( trousers). Put on your sneakers. If you must put the tie on it , let it be a medium size or below medium but the length must be upto the navel or a bit below. Better without tie

WARNING!!!!!
Dont waste your time if you have POT BELLY

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Did JJ borrow the outfit?
It's too bogus
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by bonnyhope: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:
She looks so luscious.

Is she available for marriage? tongue

You that don't have shishi
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by nini007(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Congratulations to her.

What's your definition of "Beautiful"
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Pickmycall: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I really feel for students at home due to this ASUU strike. The amount of time they have wasted at home cannot be gained again. The world is moving without waiting for them. Private Universities are going on with their session. Foreign universities are not waiting. I just read the story of a Nigerian lady who got her PhD at 25. She went to a private university here in Nigeria through.
Yet some foolish youth are 25, still in 200L and still campaigning for Tinubu and Atiku to be their president
Most private universities are glorified secondary school.They are just degree holders with nothing upstairs.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by wiseoneking: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Congratulations to her.

But not as ugly as the one that gave birth to you. I dislike people that openly call people ugly. Show your pic or that of your mother.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Veebliz(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
GOFRONT:
She go sabi play football in za aza room oo....

Your signature is grin grin grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Wow

Ripe pawpaw cool

Time to harvest grin grin cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re-harvest you mean. This isn't a dress fruit o.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by abokikhalifa: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Congratulations to her.

Go and create yours
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by zudozz: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
She don dey collect tay-tay! grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by VeryWickedGoat: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
thorpido:
Congrats to her.

It's childish

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by treatise: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Congratulations to her.

Her teeth proved she's her father's real daughter.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Machinegun91(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Very sweet girl
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by omoranmilowo: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Hdhdhd(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
All of us follow pay her school fees sha betking way. Congratulations sha
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by ppogba: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Pickmycall:
Most private universities are glorified secondary school.They are just degree holders with nothing upstairs.

You are still consoling yourself with this accient line of thought. You better wake up. The train has left you behind tey tey.

Private Unis are glorified secondary schools?
Their students have nothing upstairs?

Just a tip for you. 5 of the top 10 candidates in 2021 JAMB applied to Private Unis. 4 of them to a particular one.
When your glorified Unis of old glory resume from ASUU now, be rest assured that some of them will run a semester for 4 weeks. And of course students that have wasted 7 months of their life will sort their way and graduate.

I am not here to preach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 / Neymar Taps And Grabs His Mother's Backside, Twitter Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.