Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me (1155 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me by ufuoslee(f): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2007
hi friends,
i hard a relationship for almost 10yrs and now he is in the other hands of another woman in uk and he still calls me to tel me he miss me after tellin me dat he does not want the relationship again wht do u think i should do and i stil love him cus even now i can,t stand any other man i find it hard to have another relationship.

someone pls help
Re: Help Me by dabas: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2007
Please forget about him, what he actually misses is your body not your heart. If he realize the amount of damage he has caused your heart, he would not even bother to call you, For me, I will extract his pounds and let him go. In fact, promise and fail him. grin
Re: Help Me by sanrima(f): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2007
pls let him go cos he is not worth it, i know its not gonna be easy but don,t worry god will bring someone dat will love u and u will love that person in return. he told u he doesn,t want the r/ship again cos he is seeing some one else now he wants to come back, my dear wake up and let him go cos he is going to break ur hrt again.
Re: Help Me by yimiton(f): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2007
Sweet heart, take to your hills. I made the same mistake sometime ago and let someone I came to realize I loved go. The U.K. Bobo came back later and things just fell apart. See me, I couldn't go back to the other guy so, I had to start all over again. All these abroad bobos are not worth one tear at all.
Re: Help Me by damkollins(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2007
ufuoslee:

hi friends,
i hard a relationship for almost 10yrs and now he is in the other hands of another woman in uk and he still calls me to tel me he miss me after tellin me that he does not want the relationship again wht do u think i should do and i stil love him cus even now i can,t stand any other man i find it hard to have another relationship.

someone please help
It is understandable how you feel but you just have to let go of the present for you to get the best.It's not always easy but that's just the way it is.If this is not done,you'll find it hard to enter another relationship.I'm saying this because I've experinced before though I held on to my for about six years before i finally let go.
Re: Help Me by ufuoslee(f): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2007
hi all i am trying to let go but i am findin it hard i can,t even start another relationship cus if am with a man and the minute i think of wht he has done i wil wil hating that person beside me. its goin to 3years now but am stil in pain findin it hard to get my life back.
Re: Help Me by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2007
Just move on.guyz abroad r nt so trustworthy.it mite b hard tho.truth is,derez nuttin we cnt live without except God.do fun stuff nd get sum1 beta.Gudluck,
Re: Help Me by tpia6: 1:33am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: Help Me by Youngpo413: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Let go

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? / Aa / Happy Valentine's Day Vero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.