Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

In YHVH's Light We See Light. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In YHVH's Light We See Light. (185 Views)

"In Thy Light Shall We See Light." / To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y / Power we have in Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In YHVH's Light We See Light. by elated177: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Psalm 36 : 9 For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.

Psalm 19: 8The precepts of YHVH are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of YHVH are radiant, giving light to the eyes.

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

John 8: 12 When Yahushua spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

The Commandments of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, illuminate out path in this world. We become light when we are illuminated by the LIGHT. The Commandments of YHVH Almighty are LIGHT. Those who follow him walk in this light.

Yahushua the Messiah said that he is the light of the world. Yahushua the Messiah is the embodiment of the Commandments of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven. We become the light of the world when we walk in obediece to Yahushua the Messiah.

The sacrificial laws and their requirements were fulfilled in and by the death and the resurrection of Yahushua the Messiah.

Ephesians 5: 12 It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. 13 But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. 14 This is why it is said:
“Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and the Messiah will shine on you.”

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

(1) (Reply)

Walking Worthy / Chain Prayer Group / Saturday Midnight Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.