Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y (1765 Views)

The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? / Are Real Christian Higher Than The Angels Of God. / How Did Satan Convince 1/3 Of The Angels To Betray God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hebrews 1:5 For to which of the angels did YHVH ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?

To the best of my knowledge; none. Anyone who has any scriptural knowledge in that regard should enlighten me.

Hebrews 1: 4 So he became as much superior to the angels(messengers) as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

Yahushua the Messiah inherited the Father's name. Michael, the messenger of Yahushua the Messiah, has his own name.

Hebrews 1:6 And again, when YHVH brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all YHVH’s angels worship him.” 7 In speaking of the angels he says, “He makes his angels spirits, and his servants flames of fire.”

The messengers (angels) worshipped Yahushua the Messiah.

Hebrews 1: 8 But about the Son he says,
“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. 9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore YHVH, your God, has set you above your companions
 by anointing you with the oil of joy.”

The Father exalted the Son in himself. The Father exalted himself in the Son.
The Father called his Son, his Word, God.
The Father praised himself in his Son, his Word. The Father praised the Son, his Word, in himself.

The Word, the begotten Son, of YHVH Almighty - God Almighty - cannot be any other being but God Almighty.

What is this message saying? Yahushua the Messiah never existed as Michael, the archangel.

Hebrews 1: 13 To which of the angels did YHVH ever say, “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet”? 14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

The truth will always set us free.

Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by haekymbahdx: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hebrews 1:5 For to which of the angels did YHVH ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?

To the best of my knowledge; none. Anyone who has any scriptural knowledge in that regard should enlighten me.

Hebrews 1: 4 So he became as much superior to the angels(messengers) as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

Yahushua the Messiah inherited the Father's name. Michael, the messenger of Yahushua the Messiah, has his own name.

Hebrews 1:6 And again, when YHVH brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all YHVH’s angels worship him.” 7 In speaking of the angels he says, “He makes his angels spirits, and his servants flames of fire.”

“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. 9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore YHVH, your YHVH, has set you above your companions

The Father praised himself in his Son, his Word. The Father praised the Son, his Word, in himself.

The Word, the begotten Son, of YHVH Almighty - God Almighty - cannot be any other being but God Almighty.

What is this message saying? Yahushua the Messiah never existed as Michael, the archangel.

Hebrews 1: 13 To which of the angels did YHVH ever say, “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet”? 14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

kindly explain how the Angels became son of God who named them.

Job 6
6 Now there was a day when the sons (the angels) of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan (the adversary and accuser) also came among them.

Genesis 6
2 The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair, and they took wives of all they desired and chose.

Also explain how isreal became son of God and what is special if God call Jesus is son

Exodus 4
22 And you shall say to Pharaoh, Thus says the Lord, Israel is My son, even My firstborn.

Psalm 82
6 I said, You are gods [since you judge on My behalf, as My representatives]; indeed, all of you are children of the Most High.

Also How did David become son of God.

Psalm
7 I will declare the decree of the Lord: He said to Me, You are My Son; this day [I declare] I have begotten You.

Now what is special if Jesus is called son of God Just like Adam

Word “Begotten” is a corruption [an addition] (RSV 32 Christians Scholars) & Word “Son” is Corruption [fabricated from Choose] (NIV Christian Scholars) and Trinity 1 John 5:6-7 is a Corruption (RSV 32 Christians Scholars)

Lets see
John 3:16 Begotten Son in King James Version is a Corruption and Word begotten has been removed by revised standards versions 32 Christians scholars backed uo by 50 Christians denominations of highest imminent
This confirms the corruption into bible because here is a link to read RSV Bible Preface Yourself and have a look what your own scholars says about King James Version:
http://www.bible-researcher.com/rsvpreface.html
If you do not have time to visit above link then here is a brief sample of RSV scholars: they Say...........
Yet the King James Version has grave defects. By the middle of the nineteenth century, the development of Biblical studies and the discovery of many manuscripts more ancient than those upon which the King James Version was based, made it manifest that these defects are so many and so serious as to call for revision........
John 3:16 the word "begotton" jesus was a "begotton son" of God has been removed by Christians themselves from the bible in RSV bible. According to 32 Christians scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different Christian co-operating denominations said this begotten word in john 3:16 (dictionary mean-act of low level of animal sex) is fabrication, human made addition, misinterpretation, and it is wrong and by those Christian they removed this word begotten from revised standard version of bible (RSV).
Trinity has been thrown out of bible too
The verse of the Bible, 1st Epistle of John, Chapter 5, Verse No. 7, is the closest resemblance to ‘trinity’ in the full Bible. But if you read the ‘Revised Standard Version’, which has been revised by 32 Christians scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different Christian co-operating denominations – they have removed this verse from the Bible as an interpolation, as a concoction, as a fabrication. It was not removed by Muslims or non-Christian scholars – but it was removed by 32 Christian scholars of the highest eminence backed by 50 different co-operative denominations as an interpolation, as a concoction, as a fabrication, because it was not there in original manuscripts.

My conclusion both Jesus and Michael are both messengers of God and not the same being they might be higher in rank than each other but certainly none of them is God Almighty...
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jesus is Michael! smiley

haekymbahdx:

My conclusion both Jesus and Michael are both messengers of God and not the same being they might be higher in rank than each other but certainly none of them is God Almighty...

1 Like

Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
haekymbahdx:
kindly explain how the Angels became son of God who named them.

Job 6
6 Now there was a day when the sons (the angels) of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan (the adversary and accuser) also came among them.

Genesis 6
2 The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair, and they took wives of all they desired and chose.

Also explain how isreal became son of God and what is special if God call Jesus is son

Exodus 4
22 And you shall say to Pharaoh, Thus says the Lord, Israel is My son, even My firstborn.

Psalm 82
6 I said, You are gods [since you judge on My behalf, as My representatives]; indeed, all of you are children of the Most High.

Also How did David become son of God.

Psalm
7 I will declare the decree of the Lord: He said to Me, You are My Son; this day [I declare] I have begotten You.

Now what is special if Jesus is called son of God Just like Adam

Word “Begotten” is a corruption [an addition] (RSV 32 Christians Scholars) & Word “Son” is Corruption [fabricated from Choose] (NIV Christian Scholars) and Trinity 1 John 5:6-7 is a Corruption (RSV 32 Christians Scholars)

Lets see
John 3:16 Begotten Son in King James Version is a Corruption and Word begotten has been removed by revised standards versions 32 Christians scholars backed uo by 50 Christians denominations of highest imminent
This confirms the corruption into bible because here is a link to read RSV Bible Preface Yourself and have a look what your own scholars says about King James Version:
http://www.bible-researcher.com/rsvpreface.html
If you do not have time to visit above link then here is a brief sample of RSV scholars: they Say...........
Yet the King James Version has grave defects. By the middle of the nineteenth century, the development of Biblical studies and the discovery of many manuscripts more ancient than those upon which the King James Version was based, made it manifest that these defects are so many and so serious as to call for revision........
John 3:16 the word "begotton" jesus was a "begotton son" of God has been removed by Christians themselves from the bible in RSV bible. According to 32 Christians scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different Christian co-operating denominations said this begotten word in john 3:16 (dictionary mean-act of low level of animal sex) is fabrication, human made addition, misinterpretation, and it is wrong and by those Christian they removed this word begotten from revised standard version of bible (RSV).
Trinity has been thrown out of bible too
The verse of the Bible, 1st Epistle of John, Chapter 5, Verse No. 7, is the closest resemblance to ‘trinity’ in the full Bible. But if you read the ‘Revised Standard Version’, which has been revised by 32 Christians scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different Christian co-operating denominations – they have removed this verse from the Bible as an interpolation, as a concoction, as a fabrication. It was not removed by Muslims or non-Christian scholars – but it was removed by 32 Christian scholars of the highest eminence backed by 50 different co-operative denominations as an interpolation, as a concoction, as a fabrication, because it was not there in original manuscripts.

You are a Muslim, right?
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by haekymbahdx: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
elated177:

You are a Muslim, right?
Yes you are right
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
haekymbahdx:
Yes you are right

Do you a have a feeling that you should be teaching me my own Scriptures?
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by Myer(m): 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. 9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore YHVH, your YHVH, has set you above your companions

Have you read the book of Job?
Angels were referred to as Sons of God.

1 Job 1:6
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Also in Genesis 6:1-2
When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. 

Now if you take the bible as the word of God then clearly God referred to angels as sons of God.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by haekymbahdx: 6:52am On Aug 26, 2021
elated177:

Do you a have a feeling that you should be teaching me my own Scriptures?
Yes I have come to realize that if KJV of bible could have defects then no christian can't be corrected even if I am a Muslim..

Well one thing is following truth and other is falsehood. For me when we talk about Gospel then only JESUS himself can be trusted 100%. I don't believe 100% in Paul, or John of Patmos. But any word said by Jesus himself is the only thing that can move me in the Gospel.

It might also be tricky though due to the fact that it was translated from Greek to English which might not have 100% have the same meaning and interpretation with what we have in the manuscripts. Also that the authors didn't quote the documents they copied from nor name of the eye witnesses.

But all in all I beleive in the words said by Jesus and God (Father) himself in the Gospel and Torah also Quran.

Isaiah 61

1 THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound

Jesus himself had finished preaching the Gospel so there is nothing others want to preach that Jesus had not done

John 17
3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

4 I have glorified You down here on the earth by completing the work that You gave Me to do.

Note Jesus said he had finished the work given to him yet he had not died on the cross nor raised yet.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2021
haekymbahdx:
Yes I have come to realize that if KJV of bible could have defects then no christian can't be corrected even if I am a Muslim..

Well one thing is following truth and other is falsehood. For me when we talk about Gospel then only JESUS himself can be trusted 100%. I don't believe 100% in Paul, or John of Patmos. But any word said by Jesus himself is the only thing that can move me in the Gospel.

It might also be tricky though due to the fact that it was translated from Greek to English which might not have 100% have the same meaning and interpretation with what we have in the manuscripts. Also that the authors didn't quote the documents they copied from nor name of the eye witnesses.

But all in all I beleive in the words said by Jesus and God (Father) himself in the Gospel and Torah also Quran.

Isaiah 61

1 THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound

Jesus himself had finished preaching the Gospel so there is nothing others want to preach that Jesus had not done

John 17
3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

4 I have glorified You down here on the earth by completing the work that You gave Me to do.

Note Jesus said he had finished the work given to him yet he had not died on the cross nor raised yet.

Are you on Facebook?
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2021
Myer:

Have you read the book of Job?
Angels were referred to as Sons of God.

1 Job 1:6
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Also in Genesis 6:1-2
When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. 

Now if you take the bible as the word of God then clearly God referred to angels as sons of God.

What's your argument?

Meanwhile, answer the following question.

You have not dealt with this:

Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2021
haekymbahdx:

Ehehehehe! Ihe efu! You want to teach me my own Scriptures? Ehehehehe! Have you finished teaching yourself and your fellow Muslims your Quran? Don't you think you should expend that energy on understanding your Quran and helping your fellow Muslims do the same?
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by haekymbahdx: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2021
elated177:

Are you on Facebook?
Yes I am
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2021
elated177:

Ehehehehe! Ihe efu! You want to teach me my own Scriptures? Ehehehehe! Have you finished teaching yourself and your fellow Muslims your Quran? Don't you think you should expend that energy on understanding your Quran and helping your fellow Muslims do the same?

Haekymbahdx, the above post needs your attention.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2021
haekymbahdx:
Yes I am

Ok.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by haekymbahdx: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
elated177:

Haekymbahdx, the above post needs your attention.
Well you are right it would even be more nice if I win souls for Allah so they can be saved.. Lolz

Moreover, the main reason why I am here is I noticed there are lot of christians and atheist on nairaland christian thread but there are just few Muslims. Most Muslims are actually not interested in debating the christian yet I noticed some christians were saying some bad and ridiculous things about my religion on nairaland. Which was what made me even research more about Islam and Christianity because I am wasn't well grounded in Islam from the start and in the process I have had divine encounters as well. The more I make my research the more I am falling In love with Islam and Allah. So I quote anyone that say anything bad about Islam and since I have been here I think for me I have done great against them the christians. Someone just had to take up the challenge because some christians here have one mission tarnish image of Islam and mostly they tell lies in the process.

Infact I am not trying to understand only the Quran better but also the bible. To confirm if what christians are saying was true about what was taught in the bible. When I read bible I don't see anything trinity i still wonder till date how christians derived trinity... The more I debate with christians the more I know more about the Bible so far none had been able to make me see trinity in the Bible maybe it is because I was born a Muslim but some christians don't believe it either. I am quoting the bible because I have debated with lot of christians and I have grown to learn in the process...
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
haekymbahdx:

Well you are right it would even be more nice if I win souls for Allah so they can be saved.. Lolz

Moreover, the main reason why I am here is I noticed there are lot of christians and atheist on nairaland christian thread but there are just few Muslims. Most Muslims are actually not interested in debating the christian yet I noticed some christians were saying some bad and ridiculous things about my religion on nairaland. Which was what made me even research more about Islam and Christianity because I am wasn't well grounded in Islam from the start and in the process I have had divine encounters as well. The more I make my research the more I am falling In love with Islam and Allah. So I quote anyone that say anything bad about Islam and since I have been here I think for me I have done great against them the christians. Someone just had to take up the challenge because some christians here have one mission tarnish image of Islam and mostly they tell lies in the process.

Was anything bad or ridiculous said against Islam on this particular thread? Was Islam mentioned in any way? If you go through all my threads and posts here, you will realize that I have neither mentioned your Islam nor your Quran. Not even once. So, why did you quote me?

Mention some of the divine encounters.

haekymbahdx:

Infact I am not trying to understand only the Quran better but also the bible. To confirm if what christians are saying was true about what was taught in the bible. When I read bible I don't see anything trinity i still wonder till date how christians derived trinity... The more I debate with christians the more I know more about the Bible so far none had been able to make me see trinity in the Bible maybe it is because I was born a Muslim but some christians don't believe it either. I am quoting the bible because I have debated with lot of christians and I have grown to learn in the process...

Mmhmm!
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by haekymbahdx: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
elated177:

Was anything bad or ridiculous said against Islam on this particular thread? Was Islam mentioned in any way? If you go through all my threads and posts here, you will realize that I have neither mentioned your Islam nor your Quran. Not even once. So, why did you quote me?

Mention some of the divine encounters.
I won't mention any specific divine encounter because since you are a Christian and the type of person I perceive you to be I know you must be spiritually grounded also so I expect you know what entounters mean so you have yours too but yours is different from mine.

Even though I was born a Muslim I have actually due to some circumstances joined christianity for a brief period that was where I knew what encounter means. But even though it was all fine my heart just don't trust it unfortunately for me I had encounters also too in Islam that what gave me the Confidence to leave Christianity totally without any remorse.

For me I followed my truth which is that Jesus is not God Almighty, because that is what I read and saw in the scriptures I didn't follow spirituality because spirits can't be trusted. Either way I choose I knew there will be spiritual backing for me and I have grown to love Islam since then.

I don't have issues reading the word of Jesus and the Torah or the Father because I beleive they compliment the Quran.

I quoted you because at that moment I just had a chat with a Christian concerning son of God issue and I saw similar post I just don't know what happened I just quote you on a normal day I wouldn't have quoted you I guess it was because I just had a chat with a Christian on that same theme and he couldn't really give a sound reply I think my argument was superior to his. I felt I should try you if you will be able to defend it since it relates to the topic I just debated someone on..
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
haekymbahdx:

I won't mention any specific divine encounter because since you are a Christian and the type of person I perceive you to be I know you must be spiritually grounded also so I expect you know what entounters mean so you have yours too but yours is different from mine.

I am not a Christian.

Encounter can mean a lot of things. However, it is ok if you don't want to mention some of the divine encounters you talked about. It was you who raised it.

haekymbahdx:

Even though I was born a Muslim I have actually due to some circumstances joined christianity for a brief period that was where I knew what encounter means. But even though it was all fine my heart just don't trust it unfortunately for me I had encounters also too in Islam that what gave me the Confidence to leave Christianity totally without any remorse.

Why don't you just go ahead and mention these encounters?

haekymbahdx:

For me I followed my truth which is that Jesus is not God Almighty, because that is what I read and saw in the scriptures I didn't follow spirituality because spirits can't be trusted.

That is your opinion.

haekymbahdx:

I quoted you because at that moment I just had a chat with a Christian concerning son of God issue and I saw similar post I just don't know what happened I just quote you on a normal day I wouldn't have quoted you I guess it was because I just had a chat with a Christian on that same theme and he couldn't really give a sound reply I think my argument was superior to his. I felt I should try you if you will be able to defend it since it relates to the topic I just debated someone on..

Did you get the answers you were looking for from reading the message on this particular thread?

The Father in heaven defends his Word. Everything he wants people to know about him is already in his Word --- his Scripture.

Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by haekymbahdx: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
elated177:

That is your opinion. ✓

No GOD ALMIGHTY's opinion and Yeshuas opinion definitely not mine who am I in the scheme of things.. I followed the truth I saw in the scripture (Torah, Gospel and Quran)

elated177:

Did you get the answers you were looking for from reading the message on this particular thread?
I think I have the answers already just wanted to see if someone can change my opinion maybe that will be changed on another thread because it doesn't look like it is happening here.

elated177:

The Father in heaven defends his Word. Everything he wants people to know about him is already in his Word --- his Scripture.

You are right he really defended it I am being honest I have my answer already...
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

haekymbahdx:

No GOD ALMIGHTY's opinion and Yeshuas opinion definitely not mine who am I in the scheme of things..

It is your opinion. Yahushua the Messiah did not tell you anything.

haekymbahdx:

I think I have the answers already just wanted to see if someone can change my opinion maybe that will be changed on another thread because it doesn't look like it is happening here.

The message was never meant for you in the first place. The Righteous Walk is not easy and requires a lot of energy and discipline to traverse it successfully. Why would I expend it on wild goose chase? As a messenger of YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, mine is to deliver the message and he draws to himself those he wants. It is not my job to convert anyone or win souls for him. Ho does the conversion and soul winning.

Yahushua the Messiah said:

John 6: 43 “Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Yahushua answered. 44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.

haekymbahdx:

I prefer when you say WORD use Jesus instead of scripture when referring to the Gospel. Cos he was the one given the Gospel... You are right he really defended it I am being honest I have my answer already...

I don't know what you were trying to say here.

Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by haekymbahdx: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

It is your opinion. Yahushua the Messiah did not tell you anything.
you mean YESHUA the messiah didn't tell me he is not God Almighty in the scripture

Mark 10

18 And Jesus said to him, Why do you call Me [[m]essentially and perfectly [n]morally] good? There is no one [[o]essentially and perfectly [p]morally] good--except God alone.

elated177:

The message was never meant for you in the first place. The Righteous Walk is not easy and requires a lot of energy and discipline to traverse it successfully. Why would I expend it on wild goose chase? As a messenger of YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, mine is to deliver the message and he draws to himself those he wants. It is not my job to convert anyone or win souls for him. Ho does the conversion and soul winning.

Yahushua the Messiah said:

John 6: 43 “Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Yahushua answered. 44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.
Yeah you are right I only came to state my view that both Jesus and Michael were not God Almighty and no one proved me wrong that either one or both is God Almighty so I move.

elated177:

I don't know what you were trying to say here.
Jesus is the word of God he was the one the Gospel was revealed to. When we say Gospel it is the word of Jesus so even if Paul, Peter or John of Patmos state their view it can no longer be called Gospel anymore. Jesus himself had finished preaching what we can call the Gospel..

Isaiah 61

John 17

Any other word from any other man is no longer the Gospel it is word of men which not necessarily be 100% trusted, to man is to err you know...

Allah SWT said:

"And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 46)

"And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 47)
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2021
haekymbahdx:
you mean YESHUA the messiah didn't tell me he is not God Almighty in the scripture

Mark 10

18 And Jesus said to him, Why do you call Me [[m]essentially and perfectly [n]morally] good? There is no one [[o]essentially and perfectly [p]morally] good--except God alone.

Yeah you are right I only came to state my view that both Jesus and Michael were not God Almighty and no one proved me wrong that either one or both is God Almighty so I move.

Jesus is the word of God he was the one the Gospel was revealed to. When we say Gospel it is the word of Jesus so even if Paul, Peter or John of Patmos state their view it can no longer be called Gospel anymore. Jesus himself had finished preaching what we can call the Gospel..

Isaiah 61

John 17

Any other word from any other man is no longer the Gospel it is word of men which not necessarily be 100% trusted, to man is to err you know...

Allah SWT said:

"And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 46)

"And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 47)

I am done with you.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by Janosky: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
elated177:

I am not a Christian.
Encounter can mean a lot of things. However, it is ok if you don't want to mention some of the divine encounters you talked about. It was you who raised it.
Why don't you just go ahead and mention these encounters?

That is your opinion.

John 20:17 and Revelation 3:12 is whose opinion?
@ John 20:17 and Revelation 3:5,12 who is the Father?
Also, who is the son in heaven?

Psalms 45:6 is original copy of Hebrews 1:8. Psalms 45:6-7 Hebrew Masoretic Text" thy throne given of God" , is whose opinion?
Why do you latch on to a DUBIOUS translation of Hebrews 1:8 debunked by the Hebrew Masoretic Text ?
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Janosky:

Psalms 45:6 is original copy of Hebrews 1:8. Psalms 45:6-7 Hebrew Masoretic Text" thy throne given of God" , is whose opinion?
Why do you latch on to a DUBIOUS translation of Hebrews 1:8 debunked by the Hebrew Masoretic Text ?

Why don't you just go ahead and explain Psalms 45:6-7?
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by Janosky: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
elated177:

Why don't you just go ahead and explain Psalms 45:6-7?
Bros , answer these questions.
Why dodge them? grin cheesy

Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 2:35am On Oct 23, 2021
Janosky:

Bros , answer these questions.
Why dodge them? grin cheesy

What is your point, really?

What have you to say about the Scripture below?

Philippians 2: 9 Therefore YHVH exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, 10 that at the name of Yahushua every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,11 and every tongue acknowledge that Yahushua the Messiah is Lord, to the glory of YHVH the Father.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by Janosky: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2021
elated177:

What is your point, really?

What have you to say about the Scripture below?

Philippians 2: 9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
This is why people fail exams and begin to resort to blame game to cover up. grin cheesy

Did I ask you anything about Philippians 2:9?
No !!!
Therefore, Bros , answer these 5 questions honestly, dodge none.

#1.

Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2021
Janosky:

This is why people fail exams and begin to resort to blame game to cover up. grin cheesy

Taaah! Mechie onu! How dare you say such a thing to me? What kind of exam am I writing and are you an examiner? I don't owe you any explanation and, therefore, do not have to give you any reply. I am just obliging you and see if you, though I strongly doubt it, will learn.

Janosky:

Did I ask you anything about Philippians 2:9?
No !!!
Therefore, Bros , answer these 5 questions honestly, dodge none.

#1.

I asked you earlier and you haven't answered. What is your problem with the message? Make your point plain. Again, explain Psalms 45:6-7 in explicit and unequivocal terms.

What have you to say about Philippians 2:9-11?

Answer those questions first, before you start rolling out questions of your own.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by Janosky: 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
elated177:

Taaah! Mechie onu! How dare you say such a thing to me? What kind of exam am I writing and are you an examiner? I don't owe you any explanation and, therefore, do not have to give you any reply. I am just obliging you and see if you, though I strongly doubt it, will learn.
Mechi gini?
No dey use Igbo language cover up.
I had my tertiary education in Igbo land, FYI grin grin
elated177:

I asked you earlier and you haven't answered. What is your problem with the message?
The Screenshots proven that @9:12pm, I initially asked you 5 questions you have failed to respond to.
My 5 questions preceded yours. Fact.
Bros, first come, first served.

Your questions came up after 10pm.
grin
elated177:

Make your point plain. Again, explain Psalms 45:6-7 in explicit and unequivocal terms.
"Thy throne given of God" @ Psalms 45:6-7, Hébrew Masoretic Text (screenshot ).
In other words @ Hebrews 1:8,' To the son,he says: "Your throne is from God/ " God is your throne"
That is the authentic version of Hebrews 1:8.

elated177:

What have you to say about Philippians 2:9-11?
Answer those questions first, before you start rolling out questions of your own.
Bros, you have to respond to my 5 questions, for reasons already explained to you-First come first served.

Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 12:31am On Oct 24, 2021
Janosky:

Mechi gini?
No dey use Igbo language cover up.
I had my tertiary education in Igbo land, FYI grin grin

The Screenshots proven that @9:12pm, I initially asked you 5 questions you have failed to respond to.
My 5 questions preceded yours. Fact.
Bros, first come, first served.

Your questions came up after 10pm.
grin

"Thy throne given of God" @ Psalms 45:6-7, Hébrew Masoretic Text (screenshot ).
In other words @ Hebrews 1:8,' To the son,he says: "Your throne is from God/ " God is your throne"
That is the authentic version of Hebrews 1:8.

Bros, you have to respond to my 5 questions, for reasons already explained to you-First come first served.

I will continue with the above later.

Do you believe Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of YHVH Almighty?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church And 3 Other Churches That Doesn't Use Drum Sets During / Every Single African Should Read This: / Breaking Down The Strongholds In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.