Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Urgently Need A Trumpeteer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Need A Trumpeteer (328 Views)

Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need / Vacancy! We Urgently Need A Female Sales/office Assistant & An Errand Boy / Urgently Need A Female To Stay With Around Ojudu Berger Axis.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need A Trumpeteer by fitjenzy: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hi,
I urgently need a trumpeteer who would entertain people online. He must be very familiar with Tiktok.

The trumpeteer must know how to entertain the audience. He or she is to use his or hercreativity to engage the audience.

I could manage a sax player

Work will be 2 hours daily.

You can reach me 080844318
Re: Urgently Need A Trumpeteer by fitjenzy: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Still needed
Re: Urgently Need A Trumpeteer by Hayormide212(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
[/quote]

Hi , I’m a Sax Player , And all requirements are Cleared

Where is the Location and Can we discuss about Offer

[quote author=fitjenzy post=115279540]Hi,
I urgently need a trumpeteer who would entertain people online. He must be very familiar with Tiktok.

The trumpeteer must know how to entertain the audience. He or she is to use his or hercreativity to engage the audience.

I could manage a sax player

Work will be 2 hours daily.

You can reach me 08084431388

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A Trumpeteer by fitjenzy: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hayormide212:

Hi , I’m a Sax Player , And all requirements are Cleared

Where is the Location and Can we discuss about Offer

Are you the one who contacted me on phone

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities / Get Your Professional Cv/resume / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.