Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video (2022 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by Newsgist24(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by Yorubalandlord(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
The youth would decide the outcome of 2023 presidential elections.

As a true yoruba Christian, I reject Muslim Muslim ticket.
I and my family are obedient and yusuful to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by Totilopussylick(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Enough is enough for the youths to do the right thingcheesy

Your PVC should be protected from Tinubu and PDP urchins tongue tongue tongue

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
cool

Obidient people everywhere cool

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by Bluntguy: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Peter Obi to the world.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by Salewa97: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
As we all brace up for the next election, the future of Nigeria is important to all of us.

We need a leader with proven track record of achiement and a leader who knows how to generate revenue for the state. Bola Ahmad Tinubu increased Lagos state IGR with over 700% during the period he governed. Please vote Tinubu for prosperity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by jumper524(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Somebody should please help me check up the word mega again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by jumper524(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
As we all brace up for the next election, the future of Nigeria is important to all of us.

We need a leader with proven track record of achiement and a leader who knows how to generate revenue for the state. Bola Ahmad Tinubu increased Lagos state IGR with over 700% during the period he governed. Please vote Tinubu for prosperity in Nigeria.
I can bet it that Peter Obi supporters can never win any constructive or logical debate with tinubu supporters. Nothing. If you call them up for debate as to why their candidate is better, if that person is intelligent which are few amongst them, the best he'll say is that Obi is much younger, saved money for anambra state, invested in education and nothing more. No real blue print. Compare to tinubu who layed the footprint for Lagos Island today that almost every politician if not all eastern politicians are stealing their state money just to buy a house there with Obi inclusive that used his wife name to buy a house despite being caught with over 200million cash while he was still a governor in Lagos. When you talk they say Lagos was capital city, capital city but yet island is more developed than ikeja despite receiving zero allocation in 8years.
I've said it that form is temporary while class is permanent, as time goes on when people eye begin clear to reality, those hate filled people canvassing for obi using religion and nepotism as their strength would come back to bite their fingers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by DukeofUmueri247: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
They will soon tag them IPOB members grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by DukeofUmueri247: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:
I can bet it that Peter Obi supporters can never win any constructive or logical debate with tinubu supporters. Nothing. If you call them up for debate as to why their candidate is better, if that person is intelligent which are few amongst them, the best he'll say is that Obi is much younger, saved money for anambra state, invested in education and nothing more. No real blue print. Compare to tinubu who layed the footprint for Lagos Island today that almost every politician if not all eastern politicians are stealing their state money just to buy a house there with Obi inclusive that used his wife name to buy a house despite being caught with over 200million cash while he was still a governor in Lagos. When you talk they say Lagos was capital city, capital city but yet island is more developed than ikeja despite receiving zero allocation in 8years.
I've said it that form is temporary while class is permanent, as time goes on when people eye begin clear to reality, those hate filled people canvassing for obi using religion and nepotism as their strength would come back to bite their fingers.
So you expected us to vote for a candidate that vowed to continue from where Buhari stopped That means voting for a leader that will catapult Naira from the present #700 it is to #1500 to a dollar...That means spreading the present insecurity to almost all the states of the federation..

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by jumper524(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

So you expected us to vote for a candidate that vowed to continue from where Buhari stopped That means voting for a leader that will catapult Naira from the present #700 it is to #1500 to a dollar...That means spreading the present insecurity to almost all the states of the federation..
when I said you guys have very few logical reason to sell your candidate I was not joking, I know this is where you'll result as there's little or zero footprints Obi has to market him.
Even the people of Anambra were so tired of him back in 2012 with his constant lies which he has exhibited to national level. Well fact remains, he's no match for Tinubu in terms of competence and constraints. These are yardsticks reasonable people use to elect leaders not religion.
Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by DukeofUmueri247: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:
when I said you guys have very few logical reason to sell your candidate I was not joking, I know this is where you'll result as there's little or zero footprints Obi has to market him.
Even the people of Anambra were so tired of him back in 2012 with his constant lies which he has exhibited to national level. Well fact remains, he's no match for Tinubu in terms of competence and constraints. These are yardsticks reasonable people use to elect leaders not religion.
Who told you the people of Anambra were tired of Obi's government Till tomorrow,ask any reasonable person from Anambra who his or her best governor is you will discover that Obi remains the best thing to have ever happened to Anambra...
If BAT have anything to offer like he claimed,why didn't he share it with Buhari,the same man he brought to us

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by jumper524(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Who told you the people of Anambra were tired of Obi's government Till tomorrow,ask any reasonable person from Anambra who his or her best governor is you will discover that Obi remains the best thing to have ever happened to Anambra...
If BAT have anything to offer like he claimed,why didn't he share it with Buhari,the same man he brought to us
Lol.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing check the dates of the tread, go far and read through their profiles.
Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by Karlovich: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin grin I see Escobar running mad by next year, I see those that collected money from him in exchange for support and vote hiding and enjoying the bullion van loot, I see Obi emerging with victory

This I have seen

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by DukeofUmueri247: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:
Lol.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing check the dates of the tread, go far and read through their profiles.
I expected to see a valid proof from you only for you to send a link on Nairaland....Typical of an APC member....
BAT should try and go to any TV station even if it is his TVC and tell us how he intends to solve the economic woes he brought upon us.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by jumper524(m): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

I expected to see a valid proof from you only for you to send a link on Nairaland....Typical of an APC member....
BAT should try and go to any TV station even if it is his TVC and tell us how he intends to solve the economic woes he brought upon us.
you don't have knowledge so no point dwelling in your point of view. I made a comment, if you were logical and sensible as you claim, you were suppose to be the one churning out proofs and evidence on Peter Obi achievements and how It supercedes tinubu but know you resulted to bear palour lowlife kind of politics. Now your expecting something from me. If I engage you, your head no go carry am coss the truth is that you'll result to your bear palour kind of politics.
Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by ScamHunter: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
The looters will soon organize their own solidarity marches in different countries overseas.
The looting BAT and the looter Atiku

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by Igbodicool(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:
What is logical in arguing with people who support a man who shamelessly bought his delegates with money.
Men whose consciences worth some money are not worthy of engaging in logical arguments.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by jumper524(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Igbodicool:

What is logical in arguing with people who support a man who shamelessly bought his delegates with money.
Men whose consciences worth some money are not worthy of engaging in logical arguments.
if all aspirants didn't bribe delegates, Tinubu would have still won thats a fact. Your Peter Obi in conaiance with atike both bought delegates in 2019. If you like deny the facts here your conscience ain't foolish about it. Or you think he got the labour party ticket overnight because the love him? Self deception is the worst thing in life and can lead to stroke when the result strikes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by Zionmdde: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:
I just want to know why the leader of a party that sinked Nigeria to the ground, who supported a daft president for 8yrs will be able to rescue the same Nigeria, while being surrounded by the same politicians who were all part of the sinking?

Also.let us know why we should support a man who.won primaries through bribery

A.man who cannot stand for an hour and talk coherently without his aides trying to cover up his misyarnings?

Tell me why I should go for medicals before getting a job but it doesn't matter if the president is a sick man. Would Messi be signed by any club if he isn't certified fit? Even though he has mastered the act of football
Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by Salewa97: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Asiwaju BAT is the architect of modern Lagos.

He defended lagos in the face of persecution during obasanjo era and progressively increase the state IGR.

He’s the first to extend the state cabinet across other states of the country . A detribalized Nigerian to the core.

Vote Tinubu 2023.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by Mrkindness: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:

you hate Nigeria,you don't wish Nigeria good because of your personal gain. If Nigeria is your personal company between Atiku, OBI and Tinubu who will you want him to manage your business be truthful to yourself ?
Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by floss(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
J
Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by Oziens: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dreamland....

jumper524:
Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by Tenses: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Posterity will be kind on you guys and all #Obidients worldwide.

This Obi movement will spark an international consciousness.
Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by Salewa97: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
I am supporting Jagaban because he developed Lagos, he will develop Nigeria. Simple. No big turenchi.

Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu.

Re: Nigerians In Texas, USA Hold A Mega Rally For Peter Obi, Labour Party -video by Cuppycat: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
The looters will soon organize their own solidarity marches in different countries overseas.
The looting BAT and the looter Atiku

(1) (Reply)

Ugokwe Prince One Of Tinubu's Fake Bishop Secretly Confess To Being Obidient-pic / 'peter Obi May Capitalize On APC, PDP Lapses To Get Landslide Victory' - Gov. Wi / Tinubu, Ekiti Gov-elect, Other APC Candidates Risk Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.