Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) (5358 Views)

Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government / Buhari Seeks Approval For Foreign Loan Rejected By Senate Under Saraki / Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by RIVERS1stson: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Let us clap for Mr. Nkem Owoh (Osuofia)

I learnt that Osuofia was offered the usual 5 million Naira for endorsement of a particular candidate, but he refused. Even when the offer was doubled on account of his worth, he still refused.

Let us clap for him. Not everybody is amenable to the persuasiveness of money.

https://www./www.apgang.org/permalink/5690729010991486/

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by abobote: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Osuofia is not a hungry man like white bearded Zack Orji

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Shame to Zack orji and other fools collecting money from the drug thief.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by inforesource: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Why? This 2023, any politician who offers you any money collect and vote for your choice. After all the money is our money.

34 Likes

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by donaldking100: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Now we finally know why Zach Orji was busy making a fool of himself.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by BATified2023: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
RIVERS1stson:

I learnt that Osuofia was offered the usual 5 million Naira for endorsement of a particular candidate, but he refused. Even when the offer was doubled on account of his worth, he still refused.

igbos n propaganda

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by Abfinest007(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
So agbado and cassava master give out 5m just for endorsement forgetting we d masses own d power

27 Likes

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by threesome2: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by fman(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
inforesource:
Why? This 2023, any politician who offers you any money collect and vote for your choice. After all the money is our money.
Shebi?
What of
If they ask for refund after losing?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by Qtrpst4: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Just shut up, your tifnubu no being dey pay people?

BATified2023:
igbos n propaganda

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by Qtrpst4: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
It will spoil his street credibility

inforesource:

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by Bethel4Life(f): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Pls ooo this might be fake news from Tinubu urchins

Later Osuofia will come out to debunk this

Pls be guided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by Nijablast: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Stop spreading fake news. Yiboos no fit reject money. If you give them money and you ask them to denounce their mama they will gladly do it. Money is their god and that's why they are carrying drugs up and down.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by colorsofrainbow: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Shame for what exactly? Oga I'm OBIdient but be calming down. I see nothing wrong in collecting the agbado cassava senior-headmaster's money and still voting for Peter Obi afterall,not under duress.Na Nigerian's time to collect the money wey the criminal don dey steal from Lagos since Adam.Tho,rejecting those inducements is highest form of decency,I must commend Nkem Owo for that. My only talk go be if person collect the drug criminal's money finish,go vote for am. Na their my problem dey.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by AbaganaMiracle: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
You don't know Zack Orji. I know him personally and he has confessed to me that he collected the N5Million from Tinubu camp because of dire family financial stress. He told me to my face that he will chop the agbado and cassava fool's N5Million and clean mouth and still vote for Peter Obi his brother. Tinubu and his afonja urchins are in for a longer thing. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by mrvitalis(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
RIVERS1stson:

Una done start another unproven propaganda then later Una go use Una other account debunk am ABI ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by BATified2023: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Just shut up, your tifnubu no being dey pay people?

can we see evidence of how tinubu bribed him

We all aren’t ipob miscreants that u deceive with useless news,bring real news with veritable evidence

We already know u igbos n propaganda,same way u said trump is coming to conduct referendum in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by majamajic(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Orji kind of broke
Na avenue for him to make small money, when last did u see him on set or location ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by Soulsymbol99: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:
You don't know Zack Orji. I know him personally and he has confessed to me that he collected the N5Million from Tinubu camp because of dire family financial stress. He told me to my face that he will chop the agbado and cassava fool's N5Million and clean mouth and still vote for Peter Obi his brother. Tinubu and his afonja urchins are in for a longer thing. grin

That one na medicine after death. After denting reputation that took years to build for himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by BATified2023: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

Una done start another unproven propaganda then later Una go use Una other account debunk am ABI ?
later they will blame it on tinubu

U have to tell your fellow ipob miscreants cum Obi supporters that propaganda n lies won’t win election same with defamation

We have seen what u did with buhari to d extent of declaring him dead,we can’t fall for that again

That’s y that guy normally fact check your libelous claim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by inforesource: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
fman:

Shebi?
What of
If they ask for refund after losing?
Refund? How? Maybe you have not experienced this in politics. Such money na sara.
Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by GamalNasser: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
So that's the kind shinkini money Zack Orji collect to rubbish his entire 40 years acting legacy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by derecho(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
A good name is better than rubies bro.
Why soil your name because of one useless politician.

It's hard to believe any right thinking person living in Nigeria would campaign or vote for people like Tinubu or Atiku.
colorsofrainbow:

Shame for what exactly? Oga I'm OBIdient but be calming down. I see nothing wrong in collecting the agbado cassava senior-headmaster's money and still voting for Peter Obi afterall,not on duress.Na Nigerian's time to collect the money wey the criminal don dey steal from Lagos since Adam.Tho,rejecting those inducements is highest form of decency,I must commend Nkem Owo for that. My only talk go be if person collect the drug criminal's money finish,go vote for am. Na their my problem dey.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by BATified2023: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:
just imagine how low u stoop to defame Simone that doesn’t know u n your generation exist

So u must bring any Igbo that support tinubu down n u want yorubas to support peter obi right

We will match u energy for energy when campaign start proper,the trouble wey u dey find u go see am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by Afamsi: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
No hope of presidency for Yekini Ogunlere

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by colorsofrainbow: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
derecho:
A good name is better than rubies bro.
Why soil your name because of one useless politician.

Well if he was gonna be induced to declare support publicly then there's need to turn that down but if na just to bribe to vote secretly on election day, nothing like good name there bro. Collect money vote Peter Obi as long as it's at the polling units.

Tinubu wan tell us say moni dey for election day,we go tell am say hand dey to collect am and still send am back to Irabiji
Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by Ever8090: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Make this Agbado cassava share give me naa. ..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by derecho(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
The bolded is the aim
colorsofrainbow:

Well if he was gonna be induced to declare support publicly then there's need to turn that down but if na just to bribe to vote secretly on election day, nothing like good name there bro. Collect money vote Peter Obi as long as it's at the polling units.

Tinubu wan tell us say moni dey for election day,we go tell am say hand dey to collect am and still send am back to Irabiji
Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by lagdmark(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fellow Nigerians if Mr Bola Ahmed Tinubu offer you bribe please collect it and then Vote for Competent Peter Obi.
Tinubu money naa stolen lagos state money, it belongs to everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by Beremx(f): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
That’s how Zack Orju collected his own share and used his wife to endorse Peter Obi. We know the game

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
sanusideunifier:
learn to respect people's choice and stop being stupid.
I wonder if your stupid parents never thought you manners
Re: Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia) by Salewa97: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
I like Tinubu because I would like to see the type of transformation in Lagos in other parts of our nation. I believe he can employ the right personnel that would steer our nation to glory.

Vote Jagaban!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office / Guber Polls: Fear, Anxiety Envelope Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Residents / Army Shares Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Soldiers Outside Nnamdi Kanu's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.