Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) (31189 Views)

Late Husband's Family Withholding Her Aunt's Child / 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by YeePeyHaa: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
What did she want to do with the money?

Kill the husband?

Run back to her ex?
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Even Devil will show respect to some people for dere wickedness. Sincerely if not for the marriage certificate and the company request to see the widow the woman wud not hear or know anything abt d money.. Chaii end time brothers in law make den no die again now but dis is jst to common frm South east
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Lady laments the condition her inlaws put her in after her late husband's family members tricked her and abconded with 20Million Naira inheritance meant for her and her kids.::

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFAkoAM-jCQ
. I pity the bank ... I guess her name must have on the check as the beneficiary...how come that same check was cashed by someone else.. ? ... Madam sue the Bank straight up
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by March1117(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Lady laments the condition her inlaws put her in after her late husband's family members tricked her and abconded with 20Million Naira inheritance meant for her and her kids.

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFAkoAM-jCQ

Come report your matter for Hembelembe of Human Rights Radio for Abuja. I sure say you go get justice
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Dshocker(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Romanoff:
It's important to always leave a will behind as a man or woman, especially if you have a property or two.

We all believe our siblings and family are reasonable and loving but we can't tell who the devil will use after a demise.

This is not about will, it was a compensation money from the company.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Acidbath: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bad in-laws. Tufia!!!

The family you marry into really matters alot.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by ufotunang: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
Crying won't solve any problem here. She have to wake up and face reality.. otherwise she will lose the money.

Let her get a good lawyer or she should approach the ministry of justice. The government offer free legal services through the Legal Aid council.

It's my humble prayer God sees her through and grants her victory @last.
..if she gets a lawyer and they see she wants to challenge the matter with them.....they will want to kill her..sent an assasin ot murderer to kill her... this inlaw and close relation matter concerning properties, inheritance and money one have to be very careful with them
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by ufotunang: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
That is not good...but let them try and give her 5 million naira out of the 20 million.. ..at least for peace to reign... because this properties, inheritance family matters....brings quarrels, fighting, deaths
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Romanoff:
It's important to always leave a will behind as a man or woman, especially if you have a property or two.

We all believe our siblings and family are reasonable and loving but we can't tell who the devil will use after a demise.
What I'd the lady dies first without leaving a will
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by dammyco(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
She don collect her money back, hallelujah.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by greatbuc(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lessons learnt. You should have have asked for the check in your name madam. Too bad. Get the police involved immediately. Visit your husband's former work place and get them to explain better to a pro Bono lawyer.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by macjurek(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
A very big and metriculous thanks to Behind Bars Warri Team and Mr.Terry Oteri for the help.......of getting justice for the Widow and her children.

But I strongly advise the Widow to hold on to God and be very careful with the In-laws and relatives, Africa remotes but physical and spiritual will be the next move.

I pray God of Chosen help and uphold her....in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by lereinter(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Romanoff:

Will isn't the cause of this
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by lereinter(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
ufotunang:
..if she gets a lawyer and they see she wants to challenge the matter with them.....they will want to kill her..sent an assasin ot murderer to kill her... this inlaw and close relation matter concerning properties, inheritance and money one have to be very careful with them

Rubbish

Let them kill na

So she should not fight for her right and children because of killing

Maybe you amongst the wicked inlaws
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Ooe33: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
This thing doesn't add up. In whose name was the cheque signed and who cleared the cheque?

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Ten06(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Your only hope for now is to approach any human Right lawyer to help you institute a case against them in the law court. God being on your side you may win them
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by armyofone(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Men - are they always forgetting they have wifey and children in front? While alive, he created the opportunity for his family to get away with the money.

You are married with children - yet your mind is on your brothers, sisters and their children! Just imagine such.

Women should know that in marriage the money starts and end there. Every other thing is philanthropy.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
One of the things I admire about my mum is her courage, nobody can intimate her..... She's a no-nonsense woman.

She's lucky they've helped her, thunder fire those wicked family members. Always wanna reap where they didn't sow.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by IzzyAgu: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
cheesy RelaThieves do wonders sha...
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Have them arrested. They will cough out the money.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Haryourlah: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Very wicked people.
I pray that God will help her.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Anndrew(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
YeePeyHaa:
What did she want to do with the money?

Kill the husband?

Run back to her ex?
some people are better used for sacrifices..

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by thinktanke: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
That Shell woman should be arrested by the police she was part of the scam!!
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by grandstar(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
She needs legal assistant. That her inlaw will go to jail. Just greedy worthless fellow.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Toriagirl(f): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
This hurts so badly, she should get a good lawyer, all these wicked pretenders called family members just want to Kill her at once.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nikkganc08:

While alive , I'd try hard to settle my brothers.

But I keep on warning them...

If I ever die and any of my brothers or relatives touches whatever I kept for my wife and kids, my spirit would snuff life out of such person.

Such person isn't worth being called a brother.

What where they doing with their life when their late brother was amassing 20million naira?

Unfortunately, your "spirit" can't do squat.

Better to keep the money for your wife and kids now if that concerns you.

Once you kpai, e don don be.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Ppp1p: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Really
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by ireneidiva(f): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Take a listen ke?
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Elidrisy20: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Such a thing can never happen in islam
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by hexpleecit: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sorry madam, your husband would have saved you a lot of stress if he had open an education plan for your lovely kids or any other life assurance policy. The money would have been divided into two, part for your upper and to start up something while the other part for the education of your kids which should be taken care of by the insurance company like my company every term or per session.

Men stop subjecting your immediate family: your lovely wife and kids to hardship and unnecessary bullying from extended family members in case of eventually. If a spouse, children, mother , father etc depends on your income for survival then you need a life assurance plan no matter how little. To learn more contact me on 08085108953
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 6:19am On Aug 02, 2022
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says / How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? / Couple Welcomes 1st Baby Of 2016 At Abuja Hospital After 9 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.