Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi (37202 Views)

Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family / Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi by savenigeria1: 6:23am On Aug 02, 2022
yomi961:
Irrelevant clowns with no electoral value.
Meanwhile atiku abubakar is the best man to take us out of the bottomless pit to the promise Land.

Please I want to ask you. Be truthful to your self, do you think Atiku stand a chance of winning this 2023 election because to me, he has been relegated to division 2. He is now in north west championships talk less of him contesting in the Nigerian championship.
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi by Lashist(m): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2022
jerseyboy:
Ibo to Ibo thingz. As it should be. No wahala. Soon it will be back to "Biafra or Death".
Dummy, when zack endorsed BAT, why didnt you cry that its ibo to ibo things...when imo state govt promised tinubu victory, why didnt you say your rubbish...your hate will consume you soon cheesy
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Your shame dey shame me. What Yoruba nation? The one everyone abandon Sunday Igboho far away or the one Tinubu kept silent since because of his fake presidential bit.

You can't compare Ibos to Omoluabi's. These guys are willing and ready to die for Kalu matter.

Keep quiet. You are not a Yoruba. Some of those guys in computer village, Surulere, Ibadan and even in UK that speak Yoruba are not Yorubas. Some of them fraudulently have passport with Yoruba names.

In your first comment your foolishness was revealed. You claimed SKC Ogbonna, an unknown self acclaimed 2019 APC Presidential Aspirant knows Tinubu inside out but the person that engaged you does not Tinubu. Was there APC Presidential Primary in 2019? Buhari, Tinubu or El rufai or Ganduje does not know there is anybody called SKC Ogbonna. Okorocha may know him, that is IBO politics.

You bastard Yoruba impersonators believed Tee Mac an unfortunate European know Tinubu very well when he said Tinubu is older than Obasanjo and Baba Adeboye when a dog at Abeokuta will bark at him and bite him.

1 Like

Re: SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi by fredoooooo: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2022
A new Nigeria with an Old PDP member grin
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi by penearth(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2022
Thank you sir. You live to love ur nation grow not those busy collecting dia destiny to their pocket endangering d future of Nigeria
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2022
jerseyboy:
Ibo to Ibo thingz. As it should be. No wahala. Soon it will be back to "Biafra or Death".

I love the way you wail, boy.
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi by iSense247: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2022
bewla:
Thank him for dashing us campaign money

Can't get over the blow
Though I remain a member of All Progressives Congress (APC), I must not support its presidential candidate in the 2023 elections, Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The decision to endorse the candidate of an opposition party did not come easy. But there comes a time to say: enough is enough,” Ogbonnia stated.
Re: SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi by deeva2: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2022
This irrelevant politician self dey claim heavy weight.

How come its only irrelevant and failed politicians that decamped to LP..

Its either their formal party failed to give them ticket or they are no more useful to their formal party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.