Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

50 Residents Kidnapped By Bandits In Damari, Kaduna - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50 Residents Kidnapped By Bandits In Damari, Kaduna (15459 Views)

Nigerian Army Colonel, Manu, Killed By Bandits / 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna / Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Residents Kidnapped By Bandits In Damari, Kaduna by raskal(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
tobb:
grin

Both buhari, Apc and anything related to Apc

And the people planning to vote Apc in next year election, may what happened in kaduna happen to you
This one no be prayer and it not funny mind what you say, am not a fan of APC but support who u wan support and liv others
Re: 50 Residents Kidnapped By Bandits In Damari, Kaduna by Mrpojj(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hermzou:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/50-residents-abducted-as-gunmen-invade-kaduna-community/amp
Is kidnapping a millennium development goal for these Fulani tribe or what,
What kind of thing is this
Re: 50 Residents Kidnapped By Bandits In Damari, Kaduna by Okeji(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
lendahand:
read to understand and not to rant

If you know anything about Kaduna you will understand that the war is raging against Christians and the terrorism abounds in Christian dominated areas. Yakowa a Christian governor who dared rise against these nonsense in Kaduna was silenced. Chibok and many communities calculatedly attacked are Christian villages in Borno.

Do I blame you? are you directly involved in all this mishap? Originally I don't reply people like you because people who easily insult people they haven't met before are character deficient and mostly diaper-wearing babies.
Don't say what you know nothing of. I am a Kaduna based individual. Stop denegrading yourself Mr. Know it all. That is how you people instigates the gullible Nigerian with lies on social media.... I rest my case
Re: 50 Residents Kidnapped By Bandits In Damari, Kaduna by tonyson010(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
tobb:
grin

Both buhari, Apc and anything related to Apc

And the people planning to vote Apc in next year election, may what happened in kaduna happen to you

funny enough, they will still vote APC come 2023.
Re: 50 Residents Kidnapped By Bandits In Damari, Kaduna by Dirtydog: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Are you Nigerians not tired of this kind of news? If you ain’t? I am. We deserve better, we can’t continue watching them kidnap our fathers, mothers and wives while we shout EMI lokan.

Kick APC out, save lives. It is a fight for our lives and survival.
True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prisoner Trapped In Wall During Attempted Escape / Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady / Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Kalgo, Kebbi State By Unknown People(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.