Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fresh Maize For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fresh Maize For Sale (374 Views)

2 Acres Of Fresh Maize For Sale / How I Sold My Fresh Maize After They Matured / We Buy Fresh Maize. Farm Gate Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Maize For Sale by hulkbulk: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
I have over 20 hectares of white and yellow maize available for sale and I will be available to discuss further if you are interested.

Location of farmland: Kobape, Obafemi-owode, Ogun state.

Whatsapp contact: /234 802 393 9526
Re: Fresh Maize For Sale by hulkbulk: 5:19am On Aug 02, 2022
This is still available, we have a little over 3 hectares left and please feel free to call in to negotiate the price and also discuss anything needed to achieve a smooth pleasant business.

hulkbulk:
I have over 20 hectares of white and yellow maize available for sale and I will be available to discuss further if you are interested.

Location of farmland: Kobape, Obafemi-owode, Ogun state.

Whatsapp contact: /234 802 393 9526

Re: Fresh Maize For Sale by hulkbulk: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is still available for sale, kindly reach out to discuss.
Thank you.

hulkbulk:
This is still available, we have a little over 3 hectares left and please feel free to call in to negotiate the price and also discuss anything needed to achieve a smooth pleasant business.

Re: Fresh Maize For Sale by hulkbulk: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
We have the white and yellow maize available for sale, please reach out to the number above.

hulkbulk:
This is still available for sale, kindly reach out to discuss.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Soybeans,grandnuts,bambaranut,yam,goats,sheeps Etc. / The Economics Of Small-scale Rice Farming / 2023 Raw Cashew Available For Sales In Kogi Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.