Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) (54065 Views)

Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Janet Jumbo Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Walk For Louis Vuitton (Pic / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Drealtitan1: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nwodosis:
If the country is overrun by agbaforians in 2023, that is how we will all be wearing this type burnt face but our good Lord will not allow BATthing befall us in 2023. Amen

Na Tinubu matter go send you and your family to early grave the way you dey go so
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Biglittlelois(f): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Demigod22:

Being very unreasonable all the time is not a virtue. The things you mentioned, having them doesn't make me uncontented. In this context, we are talking about someone that is not ill but will go ahead to undergo surgery just to enhance her look and you are talking about gadgets.

Lmao, facials is not surgery, it's like cleanser.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Uredan46(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nwodosis:
If the country is overrun by agbaforians in 2023, that is how we will all be wearing this type burnt face but our good Lord will not allow BATthing befall us in 2023. Amen
wetin relate this Post with wetin you dey talk
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by GloriousGbola: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Octopusssy:

Definitely an allergy

I think the facial wash is just a cottage industry concoction.
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baselm:
My Wife has similar reactions after Facials carried out by dermatologist.
Could it have been the result of an allergic reaction for her? If yes, she should be able to consult with that or other dermatologist to resolve the issue. Skin sheds and regrow every month or so, so these issues cannot be assumed permanent until well.... asserted so. undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Judybash93:
You just literally compared things that aren't comparable even to the least.
I made no comparisons whatsoever. Instead, I simply considered the issue that is contentment as a said virtue and what that would have meant to humanity thus far... undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Electorate: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1424875/nigerian-model-shows-face-damaged-went-facial-photos-video/

All these Nigerian bloggers are idiots...merely looking at her nose you can see they are two different people.

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nwodosis:
Amen � oo
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Sijo01(f): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
What's wrong with the before face that called for the chemical masking

She want to do what her mates are doing then she got served.

What do I know sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by 07kjb: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Then throw out your cell phone and every other gadget you own, including your toilet bowl. undecided

Body and gadgets ain't the same

Again be contented
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Prettylima(f): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Who send you check my signature I produce cartons of all types
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
07kjb:
Body and gadgets ain't the same
Again be contented
Stop confusing your mental thinking the confusion is not yours abeg! undecided

The issue is contentment not your body and gadgets. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Baselm: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Could it have been the result of an allergic reaction for her? If yes, she should be able to consult with that or other dermatologist to resolve the issue. Skin sheds and regrow every month or so, so these issues cannot be assumed permanent until well.... asserted so. undecided

The face returns to normal after some time.
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by 07kjb: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop confusing your mental thinking the confusion is not yours abeg! undecided

The issue is contentment not your body and gadgets. undecided

Why are you comparing something natural to technological gadgets?
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by JustforMen: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Are his gadgets modifying his body?
Kobojunkie:
Then throw out your cell phone and every other gadget you own, including your toilet bowl. undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
JustforMen:
Are his gadgets modifying his body?
againI made no comparisons whatsoever. Instead, I simply considered the issue that is contentment as a said virtue and what that would have meant to humanity thus far... undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baselm:
The face returns to normal after some time.
What you described isn't what the OP is about then. undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wtf cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
When you are wonderfully made? You are now looking for extra wonderful and she get extra ugly wonderful face. This will be lesson to all ladies involves in this act.
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
07kjb:
Why are you comparing something natural to technological gadgets?
Again, I made no comparisons whatsoever. Instead, I simply considered the issue that is contentment as a said virtue and what that would have meant to humanity thus far... undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by JustforMen: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ok!
Contentment does not mean lack of aspiration but a balanced outlook that places priorities on the right things!

Kobojunkie:
againI made no comparisons whatsoever. Instead, I simply considered the issue that is contentment as a said virtue and what that would have meant to humanity thus far... undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
When you are wonderfully made? You are now looking for extra wonderful and she get extra ugly wonderful face. This will be lesson to all ladies involves in this act.
Man was wonderfully made yet man still went on to needing medical science to fix up the wonderfully made. Ever considered why that is and how that is OK? undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
JustforMen:
Ok!
Contentment does not mean lack of aspiration but a balanced outlook that places priorities on the right things!
I notice how you lot like to rewrite even the dictionary in your desperate attempts to sound sane. undecided

Following your definition,there is nothing wrong with the woman's priority being her looks and her right thing being her getting a facial, is there? undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by JustforMen: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I notice how you lot like to rewrite even the dictionary in your desperate attempts to sound sane. undecided

Ok!

Contentment is the state of being happy and satisfied.
Contentment isn’t an excited kind of happy, it’s more like a peaceful ease of mind. It’s being satisfied with what you have, whatever that is. You might feel a sense of contentment knowing you have a cup of hot chocolate and a good movie to look forward to tonight. Or you might experience contentment thinking about the vast estate you just purchased in the Hamptons. Whatever is going on in your life, you’re pleased about it.
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/contentment

feeling or showing satisfaction with one's possessions, status, or situation
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/contented
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
JustforMen:
Ok!

Contentment is the state of being happy and satisfied.
Contentment isn’t an excited kind of happy, it’s more like a peaceful ease of mind. It’s being satisfied with what you have, whatever that is. You might feel a sense of contentment knowing you have a cup of hot chocolate and a good movie to look forward to tonight. Or you might experience contentment thinking about the vast estate you just purchased in the Hamptons. Whatever is going on in your life, you’re pleased about it.
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/contentment

feeling or showing satisfaction with one's possessions, status, or situation
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/contented
*** Yawn **** undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by JustforMen: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ok, sir!
Kobojunkie:

Following your definition,there is nothing wrong with the woman's priority being her looks and her right thing being her getting a facial, is there? undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Tf?? grin
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
She just needs to leave her face alone wtf
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na lie jare, na makeup cover am b4
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Deeprooted: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wetin come konsain her nose for this mata sef?

Abi na my eyes d pain me nii
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by salem1996: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Demigod22:

Being very unreasonable all the time is not a virtue. The things you mentioned, having them doesn't make me uncontented. In this context, we are talking about someone that is not ill but will go ahead to undergo surgery just to enhance her look and you are talking about gadgets.

Rule no.2, don't answer a fool. The person you are answering is obviously an f9 carrier in terms of comprehension
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Temioolajide:

Tf?? grin
What? Contentment is a virtue, abi? Why seek happiness elsewhere or forward in life when you can sit contently in one place? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Shoes My Aunt In UK Gifted Me - South African Man (Photo) / What Will You Call This Hairstyle? / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.