Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] (2100 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mocks Atiku For Removing Alhaji From His Name (Video) / Isaac Fayose Tackles Atiku After Removing Alhaji From His Name (video) / BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by thisweekng: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa6uzQNV2vI

In a video clip on Arise TV, Reuben Abati, one of the anchors of Arise Tv morning show, has said that Alhaji, has informed them to drop the title, "ALHAJI" from his name.

Isaac Fayose, who is the brother to Ayodele Fayose said it is out of desperation that Atiku dropped the title. He has tagged him Bishop Atiku.

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by Nwodosis(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin May be he prefers to be addressed as Obidient Atiku Abubakar!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by Dagah2: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by booblacain(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol. The fear of Christian voters.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by God1000(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol, this is another chicanery
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by epondudu: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Politicians will destroy this country last Las,.
This shows how desperate and selfish Atik is.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by princepeter566: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
If u like change your name to Anthony.
We Christians will not vote for u and tinubu. It's Christian turn.
Our mumu don do

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by Esama: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please speak for yourself or better still someone you are feeding.
princepeter566:
Our mumu don do

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by MadamExcellency: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Stop dwelling on nothing. This has nothing to do with competence and credibility.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by GOFRONT(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bishop Atiku
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by Googledotcom: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Desperation at its peak.

Nigeria must work again.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by Obidient4life2: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
The man knows that Christians in the north wants to make a Statement with this election, him done rush comot Alhaji while some daft ones are even doubling their Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by bjdon: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Arch Bishop, Cardinal , Daddy GO, Atiku.!! Nothing we mo go see for this election season. Na so Amaechi begin tie turban for head! Next thing Atiku go attend night vigil for mountain of fire and Tinubu go dey chop holy communion for Winners Chappel! grin
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by johnbd: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
This will not save him from the fourth coming disgrace. If I may ask what did he forgot in aso rock or "na my turn" also grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by WonderManly(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yes...

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by Emeraldkeko(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
We christian? Who made you mouth piece for me and my household
princepeter566:
Our mumu don do
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by Artiiclebeast: 1:35am On Aug 02, 2022
Desperate shameless thieves.

He'd soon change his entire name...oleee

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by Ozinlex: 1:46am On Aug 02, 2022
This Isaac Fayose is just dumb, this is what happens when you talk too much. In the developed world that we try to copy, most people; to create an ease in the conversation, interview or discussion prefer to remove the title before their names and prefer to called by even their first names or both.

I am 101% Obidiently-yusful and I am voting for Peter Obi, but common this is the lowest of it all. Even a Senator in Australia once told me, pls call me by my first name only.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by rolams(m): 4:43am On Aug 02, 2022
He was right. Alhaji means a visitor. That is, a tag that was attached to those who are performing Hajj in Mecca. Once the rite is over, nothing else again. He can't be a visitor in Saudi and still expect to be same in Adamawa his home town.

Again, for easy conversation, he can remove the Alhaji to ensure smooth communication with the press.

I told you, this Fayose bro. is senseless.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by techWriter3: 6:12am On Aug 02, 2022
May would he chooses to would addressed as politicians dient politicians !
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by Authoreety: 6:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Him Don dey disguise...

Na so buhari take start
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by Oladelepsy001(m): 6:16am On Aug 02, 2022
Desperation at its peak
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Esama:
Please speak for yourself or better still someone you are feeding.

Atleast u are not a Christian so let him talk.

(1) (Reply)

Seems Like Peter Obi Only Have One Black Kaftan And Shoe. / Fayemi Commissions Uncompleted Multi-billion Naira Cargo Airport [+ Photos] / I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.