Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] (2096 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Today I met a three young men in an area I will not mention here in lagos, these boy were discussing politics and I paid attention to their discussion because it's all about 2023 and candidate.

Fortunately 3 of them agreed that peter obi will go far but he will still come distance 3rd. They believe that Tinubu will win because the two regions that will decide the election are fully supporting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Meanwhile since 3 of them are relaxing where I parked my car I just have to dabble to their discussing. First thing I will ask them is where they are from .one is from Delta the second one is from calabar the other one is from river state.

However I just have to ask them who they are supporting delta man is supporting Sowore but he preferred Tinubu but he wanted to vote against Tinubu because his boss from southeast told him that Tinubu is a thief and sickler and he Tinubu might
die anytime soon that he Tinubu prevented seaport from southeast and south south.

After the long discussion 3 of them later agreed with me that Tinubu is the best candidate. And promised they will vote him

The question is that why you eboes keep damaging Tinubu reputation just to make your point?

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Softmirror: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
grin

NOT ALL IGBOS ABEG! SOME OF US KNOW THE BITTER TRUTH AND ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT!

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu is our next president .

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Roboto11: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Obi's nightmare.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by LeoDeKing: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pandora Obituary is a department in Tinubu's campaign team just that the department is being fully funded by ipob pigs.

Pandora Obituary must reduce the votes of Atiku and in the end, Tinubu will win with landslide.

Bola Tinubu is the next president of the fed rep of Nigeria.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by zombieHUNTER: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu is our next president .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by ican2020: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mr convincer so, this one will win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq7RaCJ2QsA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Bobloco: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Today I met a three young men in an area I will not mention here in lagos, these boy were discussing politics and I paid attention to their discussion because it's all about 2023 and candidate.

Fortunately 3 of them agreed that peter obi will go far but he will still come distance 3rd. They believe that Tinubu will win because the two regions that will decide the election are fully supporting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Meanwhile since 3 of them are relaxing where I parked my car I just have to dabble to their discussing. First thing I will ask them is where they are from .one is from Delta the second one is from calabar the other one is from river state.

However I just have to ask them who they are supporting delta man is supporting Sowore but he preferred Tinubu but he wanted to vote against Tinubu because his boss from southeast told him that Tinubu is a thief and sickler and he Tinubu might
die anytime soon that he Tinubu prevented seaport from southeast and south south.

After the long discussion 3 of them later agreed with me that Tinubu is the best candidate. And promised they will vote him

The question is that why you eboes keep damaging Tinubu reputation just to make your point?

You actually deceived and hookwink those three young men to vote for the Emilokan drug lord and leave with the consequences of that singular action while you are making serious plans to relocate to Canada with your family

You are very wicked

14 Likes

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Acidosis(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Are they aware that APC has dealt with your life mercilessly and now you're trying to japa to Canada, abi that part is not important?

Wicked agbado munchers.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by ican2020: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
So, the guy wan japa, some Nigerians are extremely wicked

You are planning to travel and you want others to make wrong choice

7 Likes

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
What's wrong with you.
Bobloco:

You actually deceived and hookwink those three young men to vote for the Emilokan drug lord and leave with the consequences of that singular action while you are making serious plans to relocate to Canada with your family

You are very wicked

7 Likes

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
What evidence did you have that peter obi will perform well than Tinubu as a president.
ican2020:
So, the guy wan japa, some Nigerians are extremely wicked

You are planning to travel and you want others to make wrong choice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
God bless you bro.
Softmirror:
grin

NOT ALL IGBOS ABEG! SOME OF US KNOW THE TRUTH AND ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT!

7 Likes

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
I'm not leaving Nigeria I love Nigeria.
Acidosis:
Are they aware that APC has dealt with your life mercilessly and now you're trying to japa to Canada, abi that part is not important?

Wicked agbado munchers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
No be lie.
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary is a department in Tinubu's campaign team just that the department is being fully funded by ipob pigs.

Pandora Obituary must reduce the votes of Atiku and in the end, Tinubu will win with landslide.

Bola Tinubu is the next president of the fed rep of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Bobloco: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
What's wrong with you.

You want the three youths to vote for the Emilokan drug lord, an action that could mess up lives for the next four or eight years

DevilsTinubuadvocate,you are very wicked

Even you, you know that the Emilokan drug lords presidency portends a bleak future for this country and its growth reason why you are making serious plans to escape to Canada with your entire family

3 Likes

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
You can have a personal beef against Tinubu because of his achievements .calling him drug lord is a misused of word.
Bobloco:

You want the three youths to vote for the Emilokan drug lord, an action that could mess up lives for the next four or eight years

DevilsTinubuadvocate,you are very wicked

Even you, you know that the Emilokan drug lords presidency portends a bleak future for this country and its growth reason why you are making serious plans to escape to Canada with your entire family

7 Likes

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by TheEndless: 12:53am On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

I really do pity you after Peter Obi wins this election. You and your BATstards can lie to the dingBAT all you want to get a share of Lagos’ money but he goes nowhere!

I should also remind you that the dingBAT druglord’s mentor once bombed a whole plane just to kill one person making him the first and only narcoterrorist in the world.

Now imagine what the dingBAT will do to your families because of one person, you, should Obi win this election. I won’t be surprised to read about house bombings in Lagos on this forum.

God bless PDAPC… Hulla balloo… a dead fish &:7!3)&/ hueojdbhsi e grin

6 Likes

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by BigIyanga: 1:24am On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:
Obi's nightmare.
Which kind nightmare..In old aguata politics.. Chris Uba family caged him in their politival closet while Peter Obi defeated the Ubas on many fronts.
Soludo was a languishing university professor until Amdy Ubah introduced him to Obj. He hadnt built his own house before 1999. He made money thru Naira polymer deal.. that’s why EFCC arrested him. He moved to London with his family and came back every 4 yrs to contest election like his boss-Atiku. Yes, PO or his candidates contested against him.. Soludo always lost to Obi and his crew when he had PDP ticket. You become somebody’s nightmare when u triumph over them. Soludo has never beaten Obi… but Obi has forgotten how many times he’s beaten him.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Chinjo2: 1:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Are you afraid to tell us what you told them that made them to change their minds? Keep fooling yourself. If you are the CEO of a company, can you hire a man whose is a certified drug lord?
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 19, 2022
So what did you tell them to convince them about this walking corpse?

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Newkingy: 2:27am On Nov 19, 2022
You were able to convince youth to vote a great grand father to lead them. Those youth be imbeciles.
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by FreeStuffsNG: 2:41am On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

I have heard some of those lies too in real life and incidentally they are from those states.

The good news is that those perpetuating the politics of lies, envy, ignorance , hate and bigotry are ne'er do wells and going into the election as the minority. Thank God we have this kind of situation in Nigeria, if not, we would have been taken over by unpatriotic elements.
God really blessed us with a candidate like Asiwaju Tinubu and it is so heart warming that those for him are far far more than those against him.
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria for ever!
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by limeta(f): 3:02am On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=Tinubuadvocate post=118503349]Today I met a three young men in an area I will not mention here in lagos, these boy were discussing politics and I paid attention to their discussion because it's all about 2023 and candidate.

The three young men fooled you.
But why you here to further make a fool of your self is what i don't understand.
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by OgaTheTop2: 3:55am On Nov 19, 2022
Did you give them any money? cheesy
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by techWriter1: 4:10am On Nov 19, 2022
politicians is our next prez
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Bobloco: 4:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You can have a personal beef against Tinubu because of his achievements .calling him drug lord is a misused of word.

Which achievement are you talking about bro

I don't have a personal beef with Tinubu rather I have a problem with his life long demonic Muslim Muslim ambition.
He is the least qualified for the post of president of Nigeria at this point in time
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2022
They will crying bitterly after 2023 election they still not understand that politics of bitterness not win election.
FreeStuffsNG:

I have heard some of those lies too in real life and incidentally they are from those states.

The good news is that those perpetuating the politics of lies, envy, ignorance , hate and bigotry are ne'er do wells and going into the election as the minority. Thank God we have this kind of situation in Nigeria, if not, we would have been taken over by unpatriotic elements.
God really blessed us with a candidate like Asiwaju Tinubu and it is so heart warming that those for him are far far more than those against him.
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria for ever!

4 Likes

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 6:44am On Nov 19, 2022
Can you do without religious bigots? Even peter obi can't ask which achievements Tinubu have .
Bobloco:

Which achievement are you talking about bro

I don't have a personal beef with Tinubu rather I have a problem with his life long demonic Muslim Muslim ambition.
He is the least qualified for the post of president of Nigeria at this point in time

4 Likes

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2022
You are the one that making fool of yourself here.[quote author=limeta post=118507068][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2022
They are not hungry .
OgaTheTop2:
Did you give them any money? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tochi3(m): 6:47am On Nov 19, 2022
Historic quote of Thief'nubu grin grin

"A town hall different from balablu, blu, bulaba"

Nigerians should help themselves... vote wisely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Who Are You ?— Charles Awurum / Trending Topic On Obidient Whatsapp Groups / Governor Mbah Didn't Forge His Nysc-dss Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.