Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? (44814 Views)

Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Best Gov Award? / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? / It Is Your Dead People That Will Be On The Streets-FFK Blasts Belinda Gates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by lexy2014: 4:21am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

Some of us actually read. We don't have peas for brains.

If you actually read and don't have peas for brains, maybe you can explain how your screenshot negates my post

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 4:23am On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:
The day I will catch Obi telling the truth, I will send him for maintenance.

For now, let him continue working optimally with his default setting.

As for his integrity, APGA people can give you his source code.

Sane Nigerians have rejected Tinubu. Only idiots still support him.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by lexy2014: 4:25am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

Stop editing your comment so that I can answer you properly.

Peter Obi won the best Governor for polio eradication in Nigeria, not South East. He was awarded $1M.

Show me who won that of SW, NC, SS, NE and NW. I'll wait.

What is the editing that I edited? Can you show it to me? How is this post different from my first post that you responded to? Even if I edited it, how should tat be your problem?

What has who won in SW, NC, SS, NE and NW got to do with fact check? What's my business with that?

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by sammhi(m): 4:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Biodun556:
Obi the liar, ipob patron
Best performing Governor 2013 and award of $1m
So where is the lie ?
He didn't even say it ..it was one of his supporters
But where is the lie sef ?
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by HilcomTech(m): 4:29am On Aug 02, 2022
I am not surprised Peter Obi is lying about his achievements. Most yeebos are natural liars, deceitful, criminal minded and untrustworthy.

I avoid doing business with yeebos because of their cheating and lying nature. Even in the markets, I never buy things from yeebos because of their constant wahala of selling fake products and passing them as genuine stuff.

Even at work, yeebos are always the ones giving everyone headaches with their lies, manipulation and spreading hate, bitterness arround the office.

Having them as tenants or neighbours is another set of troubles as yeebos can't live in peace with their neighbours. They always seek to cheat, cause harm and kill the peace of wherever they find themselves by spreading their toxic ways all over the neighborhood.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by lexy2014: 4:29am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

It's anonymous, Tinubu campaign team''s attempt to give credence to an anonymous CDD, a one man run organization without an office or address is laughable.

Yes I checked, I'm that petty.

By the way, the writer of this FactCheck just got employed at Dailytrust 3 months ago. Has Tinubu activated his attack dogs? Placing them strategically on media houses for his propaganda.

What has Tinubu got to do with the discussion and what has the date of employment of the author of the article got to do with the discussion? Are you the HR that employed the dailytrust writer?

The question you should be asking yourself is that is the fact check accurate? Did it provide the correct information and put things in proper perspective? If it did, you have nothing else to say.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by sammhi(m): 4:29am On Aug 02, 2022
Biodun556:
Obi the liar, ipob patron
Where is the lie
U guys are working hard to paint him as your ole candidate is . ...
Show me where the iragbiji won any award as Gov ?
Maybe Agberos would manufacture one for him!
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by lexy2014: 4:30am On Aug 02, 2022
HilcomTech:
I am not surprised Peter Obi is lying about his achievements. Most yeebos are natural liars, deceitful, criminal minded and untrustworthy.

I avoid doing business with yeebos because of their cheating and lying nature. Even in the markets, I never buy things from yeebos because of their constant wahala of selling fake products and passing them as genuine stuff.

Even at work, yeebos are always the ones giving everyone headaches with their lies, manipulation and spreading hate, bitterness arround the office.

Having them as tenants or neighbours is another set of troubles as yeebos can't live in peace with their neighbours. They always seek to cheat, cause harm and kill the peace of wherever they find themselves by spreading their toxic ways all over the neighborhood.

Which lie did obi lie? Are you sure you read the article?
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by lexy2014: 4:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

Stop editing your comment so that I can answer you properly.

Peter Obi won the best Governor for polio eradication in Nigeria, not South East. He was awarded $1M.

Show me who won that of SW, NC, SS, NE and NW. I'll wait.

The same you who said
"Peter Obi won the best Governor for polio eradication in Nigeria, not South East", ended up bring a screenshot to contradict your claim. You even circled it yourself

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by tmoneyu: 4:33am On Aug 02, 2022
He renovated the more than 10 hospitals, built hostel in some of them, before you get contract, you must be tested, he is the first governor in Anambra to refurbish schools and donated air condition buses to the while schools in Anambra, it's Peter Obi that increased the lecturers salary that made the state university not to be on strike, you cannot spend a dime without proper assessment and can never get an appointment based contacts.... I live in Anambra State,

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by HilcomTech(m): 4:33am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Which lie did obi lie? Are you sure you read the article?

Another character of an Igbo is denying things in the face of hard facts

This one is trying to defend Peter Obi's trailer load of lies with his own lies.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by lexy2014: 4:36am On Aug 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

This one is trying to defend Peter Obi's trailer load of lies with his own lies.

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering the questions....Which lie did obi lie? Are you sure you read the article?
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by seguno2: 4:42am On Aug 02, 2022
longetivity:
He still won the award nah, just that in a different category (best performing governor in d eradication of polio in d East), with a million dollar grant cool

Source or you are a liar like Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 02, 2022
How come this so called fact check does is debunk every negatives about a very corrupt man tinubu while tring to demarket a blameless obi, the person behind the fact check must be very stupid and extremely foolish.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by lexy2014: 4:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Collinsaik:
How come this so called fact check does is debunk every negatives about a very corrupt man tinubu while tring to demarket a blameless obi, the person behind the fact check must be very stupid and extremely foolish.

How did the fact check demarket obi? Is there any said in the fact check that isn't true?
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by lexy2014: 4:48am On Aug 02, 2022
seguno2:

Source or you are a liar like Peter Obi

Did you read the article?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by nextstep(m): 4:54am On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:

So what was false? Though what he won was best governor in south east, not Nigeria, as claimed by the poster, can't you be happy that a governor was internationally recognized for doing something positive for his people. Just ranking him with other public officers on performance alone he is one of the best.

He got $1m and pledged to build hospitals. One detractor said it was false that one needs $1m for 10 hospitals. Does he think that hospitals end with the building carcass? No equipment, beds, consumables, oxygen tanks, gen, borehole, even grounds keeping etc.

Anti-Obi people are funny: the man is not being accused of stuffing dollars, selling drugs, corrupting customs, or any of the usual high crimes. Nobody has rooted out real estate purchased abroad with stolen funds, nor has a foreign government inducted him on real charges.

Rather his good works are being exposed and verified and set straight for the record.

One would imagine that anti-Obi people would simply respond with the verifiable good things their candidates have done, but instead it's just disbelief (stemming from self-hatred?) that a politician like Obi has done far more good than they imagine possible. Nobody is perfect, but the man is carrying first class in verifiable performance.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by kingthreat(m): 4:57am On Aug 02, 2022
LaSenior:
grin

Even if Obi is a liar yes

I will vote him

Every sensible Nigerian Will vote him

Obi this Obi that

The liberation of Nigeria will come from an unusual Man from a tribe not deem fit to rule from a tribe that has not been in authority since independence ...... Mark this words

You're voting him simply because of your tribe. I will do same for my own tribe

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by tibatobi: 4:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Akurakambe:
Tinubu urchins on rampage. How many times will you guys post this fake news here?

Daily trust fake journalist cannot complete their Bleep checking again? No more investigative journalism, shame on them

BTW, my town benefited from this project that is being factcheckd. Peter Obi used the money to build a Maternity complex at Niger Diocesan hospital umunze.

Go and verify.
obi is not going anywhere...the people he is competing the seat of power with are Godfather's...him is a smallboy...he will only make it as part of his profile has a former presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by amaridigital(m): 4:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:

You mean your own type of revolution will never accept truth if it doesn't align with your prejudices?

We must never allow IPOB take control of Nigeria.

Everyone must sing the same song, and reason the same way. Else, they suffer what the SouthEast is still suffering without human rights due to the terror of a minority mob.

Naija no be SouthEast.

That's the slogan my brother. Naija no be south east.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by tibatobi: 5:00am On Aug 02, 2022
obi is not going anywhere...the people he is competing the seat of power with are Godfather's...him is a smallboy...he will only make it as part of his profile has a former presidential candidate. I know this statement we anger his followers but that is the truth.....If u want a new Nigeria.the 1914 almagamation has to be dissolve
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

How did the fact check demarket obi? Is there any said in the fact check that isn't true?
none of them is true. they are all twisted to suit their naratiatives. its all fake news

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by richie240: 5:07am On Aug 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

Throwback:
You mean your own type of revolution will never accept truth if it doesn't align with your prejudices?

Everyone must sing the same song, and reason the same way. Else, they suffer what the SouthEast is still suffering without human rights due to the terror of a minority mob.

Naija no be SouthEast.
Na d bolded dey off me for their.Mata.
Zero shame, zero accountability, baa conscience!

Its d average Ipob that will (to this day) stick to a lekki 'massaka' without no bodies neither relatives of those 'massaka-ed' FOR CLOSE TO 2 YRS whislt's brazenly turning blind eyes to akwuzu river massacre (with evidence) under d govt of ds same obi

Who no fear dem don die tey-tey!
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Irupetepete: 5:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:

Naija no be SouthEast.
but you nuisance keep running around like headless chicken each time Obi news pop up.... Can't people also support and believe him in peace?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Dadadididacontr: 5:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Please vote Asiwaju Tinubu.

Amen. Assseeee. Amin.
Please VOTE ASIWAJU TINUBU.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Oyiboman69: 5:13am On Aug 02, 2022
derecho:
Why is Daily "Trust" not trustworthy anymore?
They are presently competing with The Nation in peddling of lies.
you're wasting your time replying bot,can't you see?.the real people quotings are not 'liked' more than 10 to 12

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by PointZerom: 5:14am On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by nextstep(m): 5:15am On Aug 02, 2022
kingthreat:

You're voting him simply because of your tribe. I will do same for my own tribe

Come on. Of all the candidates, he has the most promise.

Is he perfect? No. Has he demonstrated the ability that indicates he will be better for all Nigerian? Yes. Are there questions about his character? Not really; the majority of objectors are just nit picking, considering the other contenders. The consensus is he means what he says and has the mindset we need as a country.

Has Tinubu demonstrated that he can benefit all Nigerians like he improved Lagos? Yes. Do we think he will spend 8 years mostly in London like his pal? Likely. Do we think he has the mindset to move us forward? Not really, if we're to be honest. He has mentioned remarkably backwards policies for a 21st century leader. There's also a sense he will turn Nigeria into his personal fiefdom in the manner he's done with Lagos.

How about Atiku? Well there's a cloud of corruption around him that's hard to shake. Though he is an astute business man with several large concerns, the sense is he is more in the mold of typical politicians who won't really do much to improve our lives.

All of them have their strengths and weaknesses. I supported Atiku in the last elections, though it was more of a choice between two bad options. I also really wanted Osinbajo to win the primaries and would have had a tougher time choosing between him and Obi if he did. If Akinwumi (former agric minister) had put his hat in and won the primaries, he too would have been a much better choice than Tinubu in my opinion.

Given the options in front of us, I can't help but feel Obi is the leader we need
I won't mind having a leader who can seriously taclke light and has gone so far as to travel to seek knowledge on the matter to show us he is serious. Even if you dismiss it as mere campaigning, it's far more effective than going on vacation in London or Dubai

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by savenigeria1: 5:18am On Aug 02, 2022
buhariguy:
and idiotic pig can never rule Nigeria.
They will wait till 2050

Who are the idiotic pig. You are calling a section of Nigeria Idiot just because you want a candidate from your region to rule Nigeria without caring the impact it will create in the nation building, co-existence of diverse Nigeria. You are just selfish and wicked to the extent of choosing to suffer in hardship and insecurities just because you hate a particular group of people who have done no harm to you in particular. May God punish you forever, you will suffer forever. It will never be well with you. Nothing good will ever come your way.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by kizyalex10(m): 5:22am On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:

see all the things u claim as lies that Peter obi told people,if only Tinubu will come and explain half of the mysteries surrounding him ,then we will begin to consider how half credible he is compared to Peter obi
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by PoliteActivist: 5:25am On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:

Prove it.

Ball is in your court. Obi only won SE according to you. So who won Northwest?? Talking pure nonsense
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by tamdun: 5:25am On Aug 02, 2022
sammhi:

Where is the lie
U guys are working hard to paint him as your ole candidate is . ...
Show me where the iragbiji won any award as Gov ?
Maybe Agberos would manufacture one for him!
Where is the location of the 10 hospitals he built?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.