Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? (44682 Views)

Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Best Gov Award? / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? / It Is Your Dead People That Will Be On The Streets-FFK Blasts Belinda Gates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by amaridigital(m): 5:30am On Aug 02, 2022
LegendHero:
Obi is a natural born liar.

That is why he always say “Go and verify” because he know his minions won’t verify jack. Shey na people wey believe say Buhari na Jubril go verify statements?

Since he said a mad man advised him on how he solved Anambra insecurity issue, I know that the man is a liar of global repute.

And some dumb people want to put their future in the hand of a man taking security advise from a mad man despite the security challenges in the country? Someone who has made no single impact on the worsening security in his erosion-riden landlocked region? Sometimes I wonder if these people are clamouring for the same old Obituary guy we know or another person entirely. What do I expect from a people who follows every word of their dilector believing Buhari was buried in London and an imposter is in Aso Rock. I could remember during the impasse between the SW Governors and the federal Government concerning the formation and legality of Amotekun. It was on record that Asiwaju advices the SW Governors to jettison the idea of having a regional security body but rather establish Amotekun in their various states through their state Assemblies and back it up by signing it into law. Asiwaju then told them to work together for synergy and share information across the south west. Lo and behold, Amotekun was established despite attempt by Malami to frustrate the effort. It's a very serious insult comparing Asiwaju with Obituary in all ramifications. I repeat, what is Pandora's effort to solve the security issues in his SE? Nero doesn't care if Rome is burning or not. Same with Atiku. Abeg, let campaign start first. Asiwaju has no rival.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by sslcrypt: 5:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Hahahahahahahah

FACT CHECK TINUBU IMPOSED A FAILURE ON NIGERIA AND NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE NOW....

FACT CHECK ASSSS CHECK

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by civilserva: 5:33am On Aug 02, 2022
You are fact checking Twitter post by unknown individual and some f00lz are calling Obi liar. Did Obi make the statement by himself?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by kayperry: 5:36am On Aug 02, 2022
eldoradoxx:

Before you open and read any thread titled "FACT CHECK" on Nairaland, just conclude that it is from Tinubu's campaign. They don't hide their disdain for a structureless Obi for having the temerity to run against their Principal.

To see how low and desperate they can be, rather than fact check what Obi actually claimed to have achieved as Governor, they will just base their fact checking on what one unknown person not associated with Obi is saying. Op, don't rely on pedestrian people's opinion as basis for fact checking, fact check based on what's coming from the horses mouth .

As a VP in 2019 which stats the peter obi give us that was true, or did you forget the meme "Him tu lie" was the aftermath of the VP debate

Here we are again, the campaign has not even started Peter obi has been busted on more than five occasions, why dole out lies n still ask people to verify, does he think such confidence will dissuade people from verifying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by jrusky(m): 5:37am On Aug 02, 2022
Guys let me tell you the truth. Any post or comment made about this thief called obi first check the following thing.

1. Check the name of poster or the article writer or the report writer if it sound SE pls forget it will be full of lies.

2. If it is on NL check the poster moniker if you notice any strange combo monikers know it's ipigs obi supporters automatically just know the post is all about lies.

3. Anything you read anywhere about obi is a lie, propaganda, yahoo yahoo talks, sentimental, lack average human metal capacity.

That is it. This obi is no stranger to me only who do not know him will think he deserves anything, he actually deserve nothing, very creepy green snake in human form, smart thief, extremely stingy, exceptional selfish and fantastically a liar.

I know him. I will rather vote a mad man than voting for another Lie Mohammed, a dead beat stingy man with a massive wealth but do not know the definition of money, so filled with tribal bigot and a bloody pretending separatist sympathiser. Affliction will not rise again.

Let him and his useless supporters keep erecting bill boards like a pastor that want to do religion crusase I will see if it is his crusade bill board that will cast the votes for him by 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by nams77: 5:40am On Aug 02, 2022
989900:
Here is the truth, it's shady and childish to be holding a random Twitter account accountable as your go to source for what a presidential aspirant did/didn't.
Abeg create a thread on this to educate minds.
I wonder if the mods will push it to FP.
The man is not a saint but far better than the two main contestants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by nextstep(m): 5:42am On Aug 02, 2022
buhariguy:
and idiotic pig can never rule Nigeria.
They will wait till 2050

Aren't you tired of ethnic politics? It has failed Nigerians since the 1950s. Let us all in this generation at least try to do something different from the previous generations who were born before Nigeria was an independent country.

There are some good politcians in this country irrespective of origin. Please give them a chance. I'm tired of suffering because we don't want to support competence.

If Osinbajo, or Akinwumi, or SLS were running, they would have my support. Will everybody agree with my short list? No, but I think we can see that they offer more promise for us.

Is Obi the best choice without flaws? Far from it. Is he better than most? I think so. Are there even better choices than him? Absolutely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by LegalWolf: 5:46am On Aug 02, 2022
derecho:
Why is Daily "Trust" not trustworthy anymore?
They are presently competing with The Nation in peddling of lies.

Besides, who is "Belinda"?
I thought her name is Melinda?
But they acknowledged that he won best governor in the eradication of polio and got a million dollar grant. So how are they lying?
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 02, 2022
cheesy
Peter Obi has no achievements, if he does we would know, 100% of what Obi supporters are spreading online are lies.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 02, 2022
nams77:
Abeg create a thread on this to educate minds.
I wonder if the mods will push it to FP.
The man is not a saint but far better than the two main contestants.
Better by what yardstick?

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Tareq1105: 5:51am On Aug 02, 2022
longetivity:
He still won the award nah, just that in a different category (best performing governor in d eradication of polio in d East), with a million dollar grant cool

Do you know the meaning of Grant?
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by maybet081: 5:54am On Aug 02, 2022
virus05:

Lol, I noticed it. Nairaland is now a campaign channel.
For Tinubu.
You guys don't understand the kind of stealing tinubu did and still doing in lagos.
Just name you price he pays you.
He have paid seun billions
Nairaland is now ravaged by tinubu's bots.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by secretsofpeace(m): 5:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Just like Tinubu used OPC to massacre Hausas in Lagos during his tenure as governor of lagos. Tinubu is the OPC patron and the North never forgets

Throwback:

You mean your own type of revolution will never accept truth if it doesn't align with your prejudices?

We must never allow IPOB take control of Nigeria.

Everyone must sing the same song, and reason the same way. Else, they suffer what the SouthEast is still suffering without human rights due to the terror of a minority mob.

Naija no be SouthEast.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by maybet081: 5:58am On Aug 02, 2022
This yoruba Muslims are useless leeches.
Obi is a destined child, you guys are irrelevant.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Lawrry(m): 6:01am On Aug 02, 2022
You guys don't know what you're saying, you can't bring Obi down.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Khaysee: 6:02am On Aug 02, 2022
Grace and glory
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by nams77: 6:03am On Aug 02, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Suddenly, it is all quiet on the eastern front. No street heckles or flag waving or mooning over a yellow sun, no hooting or baying in public. The rabble no longer raves. Few wonder what happened to the Nnamdi Kanu crowd. Some may wonder if they are withering?

The answer is before our eyes. The Biafran babblers are alive and well. They just swapped icons, rechristened the shrines and rewrote the rites. They left the prophet for a secular priest. They have had a switch of battle gear.

Maybe it is not quiet. We can hear and feel the cacophony. The chants and caterwauling are everywhere, especially on the phones. The twitter bees, the Instagram grimes, the Facebook freaks. They are alive and well, but they have not been at war at the side of their icon, who is griping in detention.

It’s farewell Kanu. Welcome Obi, at least until the new priest peters out. They are at his worship. They embrace it because it does not, for the first time in years, feel like they are outside the mainstream. They are not falling foul of the law, not howling from the fringes. They have Peter Obi as their man. He is mainstream. He belongs, not to the MASSOB, or Kanu’s assembly called IPOB. They can say they have a legitimate tribe and rhetoric. They may pretend to love Nigeria. They may claim to embrace INEC, cling to a political party no one in the police or DSS will harangue.

But that is where it stops. They have transferred the temperament of their former master into the new. And they have not spared any incoherence, any lack of finesse, and threats and tantrums, any show of rabid, primitive cants, or any ululations. They have abused, cursed, thrown imprecations. They have hugged lies about their candidate. They have pelted lies about others. They have distorted material.

Obi has turned out to be an excuse for even closet Biafrans to betray open emotions about Biafra without being accused of it. This includes intellectuals who did not show mercy to him while he reigned in Anambra as a pharisaic chief executive. It is like wearing a colour beneath another colour. Obi has become a shelter for both miscreants and activists of the crowd.

Obi knows this. He is happy to be their catharsis, to be their excuse for unfurling their bile at the system, for acting like revolutionaries. He is playing to it by acting as though he is the saint of Nigerian politics. Perhaps the purists of the Biafran cause are unhappy, and they unleashed a past video clip of Kanu on the social media. In it, Kanu lashes out at Obi as governor and stated what this essayist wrote about him over building a NEXT supermarket while still the governor of Anambra State. The video clip referred to him as a sort of sexual being on the fringe. You can imagine an Aso Rock sweltering with romps of the evil flesh. His so-called Obidients know this. But it counts for little.

They also know that this is the same Obi, whose emissaries were intercepted, while a governor at Apapa, by then police chief Marvel Akpoyibo with over 200 million cash. The matter became a cause celebre with impeachment dangling until the timid state house of assembly was on the take. This is the man they call stingy because he dared to spend on himself and his family, his wife being accused of spending N1.5 billion on tours. The man that admitted he placed Anambra money in his family account, and was not ashamed to confess when confronted. He did not follow due process. This is the man who is speaking from both sides of his mouth for maintaining an offshore account while a governor. This is Obi, who claimed he saved money, while pensioners were looking desperately at their graves.

I can excuse those who think that being stingy is good for the economy because they are looking at how they run their family and personal finances. But no economy works in history by saving money. It stifles the economy. He has not been able to tell us how he will do it, and whether he has done it. We have no landmark in Anambra State to attribute to him, no enduring legacy.

But this essayist can understand why Obi knows that the crowd that adores him will not question him. He is therefore using religion as a bait. He is now on a weekly pilgrimage to churches. Jonathan did the same. The pastors, ever opportunistic, see him as a darling. He is visiting a sectional hue of pews. This is the man who divided the church in Anambra State in his time between Catholics and the others. He is trying to push himself as the Christian candidate of the south while his messengers foul the air with sanctimonious growl about Muslim-Muslim ticket. I am sure Kanu will chuckle in his cocoon, especially when he contemplates what he alleges as his sinful romps in hotels.

There is a divide here. He is pushing himself as a southern candidate. His core followers are advancing him as the Igbo candidate. But how do we reconcile the Biafran with an Obi, who even MASSOB, has denied has anything to do with them? Obi is taking a Machiavellian attitude to the matter. If Biafran impulse will propel him, he will take it. The Biafrans on board believe Obi is their best revenge on the Nigerian state. They can take over the zoo by acting as members of the zoo.

But this psychology is nothing new. The private man and public man may not always cohere. In their huts, they are Biafrans. On the frontlines of battle, they are Obi. It is like Mr. Mani in A.B. Yehoshua’s novel who calls himself a Jew but does not believe in Jehovah. He embraces the culture but renounces its mystery. One of 20th century’s top philosophers, Hannah Arendt, obsesses over this schizophrenia in his opus, The Origins of Totalitarianism. The Obi followers accept Biafra but reject Nigeria. They abandon the mystic of the cause, Nnamdi Kanu, and have followed Obi, its inauthentic saint. It is the pragmatism of the cause. Kanu is the unarmed prophet, sulking behind bars. Obi is out in the open, a bird in hand. Machiavelli warned against the unarmed prophet, who fights without power. Elijah was armed against his foes. So was Jesus until he was crucified. They see Obi as armed with electoral quest. It is their own version of the Trojan War. Obi is the Greek Gift that they will ride in the battle for conquest.

They have now evangelised others from outside the southeast to give a regional legitimacy to their cause. They call themselves Obidients but they obey only one call: the sound of the east. Those in south-south have been seduced as by the cooing of Obi’s voice as by evangelism of the Biafrans. Mind you, they have not abandoned Kanu. But their icon has no power for now. Obi is like Zik, Kanu like Ojukwu. One is a flair, the other a flare.

While Obi hops from church to church and beclouds the hypocrisy among political pastors, the nation watches as his sectional army taunts and harangues others. But Obi will do nothing to restrain his rabble because he knows they are doing a good job in keeping the faithful within their own bubble where they reinforce their own self-delusions. That will last until their last call at the polls. This is not the time to properly interrogate in details the false intimations of Obi’s agenda and hypocrisies. But it is safe to say one thing. Before he peters out and hurtles towards an electoral Obi, the country knows the content of the crowd and its origin. They are a caterwauling group trying to seduce, without much success, those outside its ethno-religious tent
I read your write up and will give it to you..you are good. One more thing, this show's that you are erudite and objective.
Now to the crux of the issue.. .
Is it wrong for the Igbos to feel bad and want out of the system after they have been neglected and disenfranchised by the powers that be? Every tribe has felt one form of neglect all the other but no tribe has suffered this level of hatred, horror and humiliation like the easterner. Almost every bile from different part of this country is targeted at them because one group or section points them as the enemy to enable this same group thrive and dominate. They say the Igbo man is too ambitious and will sell this country. I wonder who is calling the shots now and have sold the country to foreigners to plunder the country.

There is just this hatred for them over nothing real or substantial.
Who is the real enemy of Nigeria today? Who is holding this country by the jugular in a grip of Terror and fear? I guess you will want to say it is the Igbos?
A group that goes about their lawful business, obeying the laws in other people's region and doing ther legitimate business is your enemy?

If you observe this level of hatred in a locality against your person, Will you want to remain in such a contraption where every little misunderstanding that may not even concern you leads to the death and killing of your people?
Be objective and think impartially this time. Enjoy your day

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Emola12(m): 6:04am On Aug 02, 2022
PETER OBIDIENT use #50 to buy food for nsukka student in 2012 go and verify
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by nams77: 6:06am On Aug 02, 2022
Lawrry:
You guys don't know what you're saying, you can't bring Obi down.
Abeg create thread make them see the truth. Quote me make we come talk
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by maybet081: 6:07am On Aug 02, 2022
jrusky:
Guys let me tell you the truth. Any post or comment made about this thief called obi first check the following thing.

1. Check the name of poster or the article writer or the report writer if it sound SE pls forget it will be full of lies.

2. If it is on NL check the poster moniker if you notice any strange combo monikers know it's ipigs obi supporters automatically just know the post is all about lies.

3. Anything you read anywhere about obi is a lie, propaganda, yahoo yahoo talks, sentimental, lack average human metal capacity.

That is it. This obi is no stranger to me only who do not know him will think he deserves anything, he actually deserve nothing, very creepy green snake in human form, smart thief, extremely stingy, exceptional selfish and fantastically a liar.

I know him. I will rather vote a mad man than voting for another Lie Mohammed, a dead beat stingy man with a massive wealth but do not know the definition of money, so filled with tribal bigot and a bloody pretending separatist sympathiser. Affliction will not rise again.

Let him and his useless supporters keep erecting bill boards like a pastor that want to do religion crusase I will see if it is his crusade bill board that will cast the votes for him by 2023.
I think sniper might alleviate your situation at this moment.
Obi is coming the Christians, the youths, the southern and northern elites and men of good will have vowed.
He will win before 12 noon.
The numbers for him Is crazy.
It is the game of numbers.
You guys can't buy this one with looted public fund it is a revolution.
Nigerians are angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Tareq1105: 6:13am On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

As a VP in 2019 which stats the peter obi give us that was true, or did you forget the meme "Him tu lie" was the aftermath of the VP debate

Here we are again, the campaign has not even started Peter obi has been busted on more than five occasions, why dole out lies n still ask people to verify, does he think such confidence will dissuade people from verifying

Another Lie Lie Mohammed is loading on Nigeria and Nigerians.

We've always known Obi to be a serial liar and pretender. Recall he flew Economy tickets to Egypt, pretending he's like me and you. Na lie! Obi is known for reeling out unfounded statistics and comparative analysis of countries like China Singapore Malaysia Indonesia etc that doesn't have any correlation with Nigeria.

Recall all the examples and comparism he gave during the 2019 VP debate turned out to be lies from the pit of hell.

Obi lies without a second thought, he relish it and he would tell you to check it. He enjoys it just to impress his gullible supporters and it has become his Trade Mark.

Recently he's suddenly become a regular guest at Pentecostal Churches. The question is does he believe in Pentecostals? He's a çatholic to the core but it has become expedient for him to worship there.

Obi is synonymous with lies and pretence.
Nigeria and Nigerians cannot afford another Lie Mohammed in a president.

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by nams77: 6:14am On Aug 02, 2022
nextstep:

Aren't you tired of ethnic politics? It has failed Nigerians since the 1950s. Let us all in this generation at least try to do something different from the previous generations who were born before Nigeria was an independent country.

There are some good politcians in this country irrespective of origin. Please give them a chance. I'm tired of suffering because we don't want to support competence.

If Osinbajo, or Akinwumi, or SLS were running, they would have my support. Will everybody agree with my short list? No, but I think we can see that they offer more promise for us.

Is Obi the best choice without flaws? Far from it. Is he better than most? I think so. Are there even better choices than him? Absolutely.

Objective analysis!
It beats me when young, enlightened and even educated people will pick mediocrity because of tribe or religion. They are in a cesspol of poverty and yet they want to vote to continue the suffering because someone who can do a better job is on the other divide and they wouldn't want to hear that.
Peter Obi is not a saint but he is far better than the lots we have now contesting for the presidency so he has my vote.
I will still vote Osibanjo, ambode, zulum, umahi if they are on the ballot

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Decent09(m): 6:16am On Aug 02, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
FACT CHECK: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Best Gov Award In 2013?

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-peter-obi-build-10-hospitals-win-bill-and-belinda-gates-best-gov-award-in-2013

Ipobians think that we will believe all the thrash that they are saying, don't mind them, they changed from carrying AK-47 to carrying fake news every where, alas Daily Trust have opened their Nyash.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by bigfish3k: 6:19am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
Fortunately for Nigeria, we will be voting Asiwaju next year to turn the fortunes of this country for good. We need multiple states like Lagos and Asiwaju will accelerate that.

Sai Jagaban.

Sai asiwaju.

BAT 2023.
My simple question is
Why him no do osun state well so as to look like Lagos
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Soso990240(m): 6:20am On Aug 02, 2022
femisplash:
Funnily, when his supporters quote his handle and tag him along the myraids of lies, he wouldn't deem it necessary to debunk the lies because he himself, the father of lies, enjoys the buzz that it generates around him but as soon as the lies are verified and debunked by credible sources, he would then come on the air to claim the opposition are responsible for peddling such.
All of una Tinubu e-rats no de rest. Obi has granted more than 10 interviews since he declared interest. Una no fit call to question whatever you heard, only to peddle your lies and propaganda online. All ur fact check about Obi is either Inconclusive or Lies... Doesn't that clearly show what u tend to achieve? Una wan hand over Nigeria to a known criminal and looter called Tinubu. Where did Tinubu keep the #532 Billion he borrowed as Governor? The debt is still deep in Lagos state pocket. What did Tinubu do with another $143 million he borrowed from African Dev bank? Nothing was accounted for. That's the Man u want as president? Because he gives u 30k stipend monthly. Your ancestors would be ashamed of u.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by soundgodrecords: 6:20am On Aug 02, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu are jihadists.stop killing anambra people to blackmail the next president peter obi and Senator Yusuf Datti Ahmed. ALLAH HUAKBA. We good Hausa and Yoruba citizens will not accept this.

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by SugarGirl44(f): 6:21am On Aug 02, 2022
For the gullible Yorubas with no mind of their own, who want to impress the ibos, those same ibos that have been cursing your generations and don't fail to show their hatred for you.
You can easily forgive them, but you can't forgive Tinubu who hasn't offended you directly.
Continue with your political correctness o.
If obi mistakenly wins, you'll be reduced to a nonentity when you're a born king/queen.
Nigeria has made you lose value in yourself.

It's better for you not to vote at all than leave Tinubu, as brilliant as he is, and vote for a mediocre called obi.
We should all be asking for Yoruba Nation, but pending when that happens, the least we deserve is have access to the presidency, esp judging by the number of Yoruba brains that Nigeria has killed.

It's a shame for a Yoruba man to campaign for obi.
Ibo would never do the same for you, they only work against our interest, read your history, but you foolishly want to please them.

A word is enough for the wise.
Ire o.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Doyou2019: 6:21am On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=rusher14 post=115292234]If Obi tells you good morning, please go and verify. [/
quote]
Don't you just get it. Nigerians would still vote Obi over a drug baron who just wants to pocket their Commonwealth.

This is a fact. Go and verify.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Cantonese: 6:22am On Aug 02, 2022
Two men were governors, one in Lagos the other in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what the other collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:
1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

Now the two men want to be president.
Choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Ayk8: 6:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:
The day I will catch Obi telling the truth, I will send him for maintenance.

For now, let him continue working optimally with his default setting.

As for his integrity, APGA people can give you his source code.

Obi supporters mumu never reach. See as he claimed he will die in APGA. and that PDP is an alien party to the Igbos. He joined the PDP but still fled to LP. Who knows which party he will go again?

I think he's a political prostitute!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by enyikel: 6:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Your fact check did not reveal anything untoward, he built hospitals and he won Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation award not what you wrote. You better fact-check Drug lord Health and age status.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Again, Protest Rocks Ogun Over Naira Scarcity, Banks Burnt / El-rufai Is Nothing But A Coward And An Alcoholic- Shehu Sani / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.