Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) (1565 Views)

2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else / Man Calls For The Arrest Of His Neighbour After He Caught Him Buying Votes (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by SATANICALLY: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Man, see the wide margin! Only Igbos can't! Not possible!

It's wrong to call Peter Obi an Igbo presidential candidate, let's be honest. Cos if every tribe supports its own, Peter Obi won't enjoy such a wide margin!

Atiku and Tinubu combined no reach 10%? Hahaha!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by APCNGN: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Peter Obi is also a national project like Atiku.

Atiku first. Peter Obi second.

The other major candidates are tribal and ethnic bigots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Vote4ObiDatti: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
SATANICALLY:

Tbh, it's wrong to call Peter Obi an Igbo president, let's be honest. Cos if every tribe supports its own, Peter Obi won't enjoy such a wide margin!

You dey mind the druggie and his Agbado urchins? So the over 100,000 Nigerians in Dunamis cathedral in Abuja, that were jumping and clapping so wildly when Obi was mentioned are all Igbos?

I just dey laugh them in their gross stupidity because their defeat go heavy!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
ATTENSION UNITY BEGGERS:
NIGERIA HAS EXPIRED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Obidient4life2: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
SATANICALLY:

Tbh, it's wrong to call Peter Obi an Igbo president, let's be honest. Cos if every tribe supports its own, Peter Obi won't enjoy such a wide margin!

No tribe in Nigeria can give its own what it takes to win election. Only Yorubas can't make Tinubu president, only Fulani's can't make Atiku president

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wow. See gap.

It's akin to the gap Usain Bolt would give me if we contested a 100 meters sprint.

No wonder they have doubled up their smear campaign on him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Qtrpst4: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
0.9 x 15901 = 14310.9

15901-14310.9 = 1590.1

So only Peter Obi got 14310.9 votes
While baba agbado got 795.05 votes

Chai there is God oh

No wonder why he went to buy endorsement from Osuofia so that it will look as if Igbos are supporting him.

6 Likes

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by matrixme(m): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Let me tell you the category of people that are lining up for Peter Obi.
1. Nigerian Christians. A good number of Christians in Nigeria has chosen PO as their unanimous candidate. The constant visit to popular churches and approval of many Daddy GOs as well as CAN president goes a long way.
2. Youths. Many of which have registered to vote first time in this upcoming election.
3. Educated Northerners. You can't say the whole of Hausa/Fulani people sleep and face one direction. Besides, the Datti factor is enough to convince the logical northerners to queue behind Obi.
4. SouthWesterners. Particularly those detribalised ones who are educated and logical. They already know that Tinubu led presidency has nothing to offer. For one, yoruba people have not been known to have a general unanimous view on anything.
5. Shiite Muslims. They are already waiting for Buhari at the polls, to take nemesis on him for what he did to their leader. And no, they are not ready to stand with Atiku, an equally Muslim president, because they may not trust his motives. Better a Christian president than a Sunni Muslim again.
6. All other minority tribe. They are all in the same boat. They will stand with Ibo people.
7. North Central states. FCT for example, detests Buhari. It's sad enough to live with him for 8 years, now, to vote any other thing that reminds them of him, Never again.

12 Likes

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Qtrpst4: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Imagine kwankwaso who wants to make Peter his deputy so that he can latter step down for atifku, some people sabi insult pesin oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Abdu81: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Imagine kwankwaso who wants to make Peter his deputy so that he can latter step down for atifku, some people sabi insult pesin oh
Kwankwaso, that single act destroyed his ambition of ruling Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Qtrpst4: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
So you think that the uneducated northerner are not tired of buhari and the many false promises of APC lost especially when tilumbu actually bought votes to bring him in? Or atifku who has being stealing since he was a custom officer? You think they dont know or that they ate not tired?

matrixme:
Let me tell you the category of people that are lining up for Peter Obi.
1. Nigerian Christians. A good number of Christians in Nigeria has chosen PO as their unanimous candidate. The constant visit to popular churches and approval of many Daddy GOs as well as CAN president goes a long way.
2. Youths. Many of which have registered to vote first time in this upcoming election.
3. Educated Northerners. You can't say tje whole of Hausa/Fulani people sleep and face one direction. Besides, the Datti factor is enough to convince the logical northerners to queue behind Obi.
4. SouthWesterners. Particularly those detribalised ones who are educated and logical. They already know that Tinubu led presidency has nothing to offer. For one, yoruba people have not been known to have a general unanimous view on anything.
5. Shiite Muslims. They are already waiting for Buhari at the polls, to take nemesis on him for what he did to their leader. And no, they are not ready to stand with Atiku, an equally Muslim president, because they may not trust his motives. Better a Christian president than a Sunni Muslim again.
6. All other minority tribe. They are all in the same boat. They will stand with Ibo people.
7. North Central states. FCT for example, detests Buhari. It's sad enough to live with him for 8 years, now, to vote any other thing that reminds them of him, Never again.

2 Likes

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Qtrpst4: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
He would have comfortably been a vice now without paying shishi. Imagine being a Nigerian president with people campaigning for you without your penny inside
Imagine when a man uses stinginess as a campaign mantra, imagine seeing your posters in places you have never been before. Who wouldn't want that. Look at kwankwaso who doesn't know his size wan form boss

Abdu81:
Kwankwaso, that single act destroyed his ambition of ruling Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by IgOga(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
15k out if 70 million grin
Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Qtrpst4: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Better shut up and stop being unfortunate

Chinkoalhaji34:
Jagaban is the architect of modern Lagos. His foresight in making sure he brings investments that transcend his tenure is a thing other governors should emulate. He will be the next president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Dubaku543: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Jagaban is the architect of modern Lagos. His foresight in making sure he brings investments that transcend his tenure is a thing other governors should emulate. He will be the next president of Nigeria.
Anytime Nigeria is being mentioned this one will be talking about Lagos! Na only Lagos go vote am nii?

3 Likes

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Jayinyourdreams(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Agbado Urchins-

1 Like

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by SATANICALLY: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Obidient4life2:

No tribe in Nigeria can give its own what it takes to win election. Only Yorubas can't make Tinubu president, only Fulani's can't make Atiku president

True!

1 Like

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by PandoraObi: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congratulations Peter Obi will be sworn in on twitter like Atiku that year, but today we all know who is the president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by GodsOwnMan: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congratulations to peter giringory obi the incoming president of the online republic of
bia---frauds.

Meanwhile, the rest of Nigeria congratulates Bola Tinubu the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Salewa97: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
No matter the preach of hate by the opposition, tinubu will always shower them with love. God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
SATANICALLY:

It's wrong to call Peter Obi an Igbo presidential candidate, let's be honest. Cos if every tribe supports its own, Peter Obi won't enjoy such a wide margin!

I'm Yoruba and I've always said the Southwest will support the best candidate. Peter Obi is the best candidate.
Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
No matter the preach of hate by the opposition, tinubu will always shower them with love. God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Posting like a tout. Love indeed...by doing Muslim-muslim ticket. Tinubu supporters are high on fermented agbado and cassava.
Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
APCNGN:
Peter Obi is also a national project like Atiku.

Atiku first. Peter Obi second.

The other major candidates are tribal and ethnic bigots.

Peter Obi first. Atiku second.
Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Salewa97: 1:54am On Aug 02, 2022
My vote is for Tinubu. No amount of what haters say will sway my mind.

God bless Nigeria and lovers of the country.

Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by PapaHadum: 1:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Naija must be free
Say No to Godfatherism

Say No to Vote buying

Say not to endorsement

Say not to Oluwole identity

Say YES to new Nigeria

Be #ObidientlyYusful
Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by ednut1(m): 2:29am On Aug 02, 2022
Atiku won all online polls in 2019
Re: No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) by Dadadididacontr: 5:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

I'm Yoruba and I've always said the Southwest will support the best candidate. Peter Obi is the best candidate.

You are not the southwest, you are just a single entity in southwestern Nigeria.

As for me and my immediate family.
Im voting for ASIWAJU TINUBU.

1. I am a Yoruba, before been a Christian.
2. I am a Yoruba before been a Nigerian.
3.I cannot be recolonize by other tribe to believe my tribe man is a thief where others are not saint.
4.You cannot sell what you have to me and make me believe mine is fake.

Yoruba Adage says.

Omo eni koni sedi bebere, kafileke sidi omo elomi.

Yoruba eronu......

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Banned Any MEGA Political Rally In South East / Umahi Mocks ARISE TV Host Rufai Over His Traffic Offence He Committed (video) / Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.