Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun (1569 Views)

APC To INEC: We Demand To Know The total Number Of Eligible Voters / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria / INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Bonavi: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
While 65percent rooting for Tinubu and 2percent rooting for Atiku in the recent survey. A month a ago 22percent were rooting for Obi, 77percent for Tinubu while 1percent were rooting for Atiku
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nice work
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by cherishmichael: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Okay till election day
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by christistruth01: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
So you don't know that Tinubu is from

Osun State?

The Election results will shock you
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by LeoDeKing: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Op, you are still talking about the research conducted 3 months ago.

The latest research indicates that 247% of SW and 375% of the entire North eligible voters are currently rooting for pandora crook. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
That is what we want to be seeing and hearing

1 Like

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Totilopussylick(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The latest research indicates that 247% of SW and 375% of the entire North eligible voters are currently rooting for pandora crook. angry

pandora crook is worth rooting for

If it was you nko

Wetin buhari the do suffer never tire you tongue

7 Likes

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by GTkester: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s]Op, you are still talking about the research conducted 3 months ago.

The latest research indicates that 247% of SW and 375% of the entire North eligible voters are currently rooting for pandora crook[/s]. angry

Not funny

2 Likes

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Bonavi: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

you seem agitated by the revelation my brother. We are hoping for a better Nigeria which I believe you as my brother you are also hoping for

2 Likes

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by JewsAreSatanic: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
You can't use predictive programming on Nigerians like the way your Jewish masters use fake polls to put in their puppet in power in the west.

The whole Obidient movement reeks of Jewish tricks.

Birthed in Jewish Twitter and using all the cancel and censor tricks of Jews and now fake polls to nowhere.

You can spend all your waking and sleeping days on social media pushing your lame propaganda to boost your OSU Jewish puppet replacement of the idiotic Buhari puppet govt but one thing is clear as the hot mid day sun, Nigerians will never vote an OSU as their president .

Kappish?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Bonavi: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

my dear be part of those who will thumb their chest and say I was part of the movement that rescued Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by OBALOLA55(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

THE NEWS PAIN YOU SHA SIMPLYLEOgrin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Bonavi: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
You can't use predictive programming on Nigerians like the way your Jewish masters use fake polls to put in their puppet in power in the west.

The whole Obidient movement reeks of Jewish tricks.

Birthed in Jewish Twitter and using all the cancel and censor tricks of Jews and now fake polls to nowhere.

You can spend all your waking and sleeping days on social media pushing your lame propaganda to boost your OSU Jewish puppet replacement of the idiotic Buhari puppet govt but one thing is clear as the hot mid day sun, Nigerians will never vote an OSU as their president .

Kappish?
my broda take it easy. All we are praying for is a Nigeria our children and children will live and benefit from irrespective of tribe, religion etc. Be part of that history my dear brother

3 Likes

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by JewsAreSatanic: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Jennifer663:
That is what we want to be seeing and hearing

Your addiction to lies started when you became an avid listener of Radio Biafra so no surprises expected.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by JewsAreSatanic: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bonavi:
my broda take it easy. All we are praying for is a Nigeria our children and children will live and benefit from irrespective of tribe, religion etc. Be part of that history my dear brother
I
If that is truly your prayer then Pinocchio Obi should be your worst enemy as he is just another tribal candidate of international Jewry to continue their demonic Agenda 2030 that the Fulani Bolshevik govt of Buhari has done to advance so far.

A vote for Obi is a vote for a continuation of the disastrous Buhari govt that has been taking cues from their Jewish installers.

Open your eyes. Great shifts are currently happening in our world and unfortunately we in Nigeria has been their test tube on how to accelerate a nation's collapse towards scooping it up into the incoming Judaic Neo Liberal Corporate World Order.

Pinocchio Obi is playing the good cop role in your detention and interrogation .

Do not be fooled AGAIN!

Anything the Zionist and Jihadist support should be bad news to you.
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by 666Advocate: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
So why didnt this people vote Labour Party in the Governorship Election that was just concluded. Shey Labour Partycontested too.
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Bonavi: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
I
If that is truly your prayer then Pinocchio Obi should be your worst enemy as he is just another tribal candidate of international Jewry to continue their demonic Agenda 2030 that the Fulani Bolshevik govt of Buhari has done to advance so far.

A vote for Obi is a vote for a continuation of the disastrous Buhari govt that has been taking cues from their Jewish installers.

Open your eyes. Great shifts are currently happening in our world and unfortunately we in Nigeria has been their test tube on how to accelerate a nation's collapse towards scooping it up into the incoming Judaic Neo Liberal Corporate World Order.

Pinocchio Obi is playing the good cop role in your detention and interrogation .

Do not be fooled AGAIN!

but jewish nation is a very progressive nation that dont interfere in other countries. Who then are you rooting for?
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Bonavi: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
666Advocate:
So why didnt this people vote Labour Party in the Governorship Election that was just concluded. Shey Labour Partycontested too.
you and I know Labour party participated in that election for formality sake and nothing more. The candidate and the party didnt even campaign and its surprising they even got any votes

2 Likes

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Onogiede(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
I

Do not be fooled AGAIN!

my Edo elder said are should announce to you that the breakthrough of Nigeria will start from Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by JewsAreSatanic: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bonavi:

From Fulani to Igbo.

Ask why the powers that be are now supporting an obscure Igbo candidate who only last year, had zero supporters?

See, the same people that installed Buhari are seeing how Fulani wary Nigerians have become and want to install the only other tribe that are equally committed to the preservation of the parasitic multicultural experiment called one Nigeria.

They are using Fulani and Igbo in a bad cop, good cop scenario.

Do not be fooled..

Why are the Jewish media supporting Obi ?

Because Obi and his Igbo nation are committed to not only preserving Nigeria but also committed hard core Zionists who will support every and all rubbish their Jewish masters will dictate to them to foist on our polity.

The end goal is to use Nigeria as a test tube for their ongoing Judaic agenda to seize power by 2030 deadline .

Let me give you an example of how every rubbish inflicted on Nigeria ends up being used in the west and everywhere else these Jews have their puppets in place.

Take the Endsars protests and Emefile freezing their accounts to squash the main coordinators of that movement. Same thing was done to Canadian truckers just this year.

What of a Joe Biden's fraudulently installed presidency that has all the hallmarks of a Buhari demented presidency?

Nigeria is the only country on earth to have a digital currency in place that is backed with a social credit system. No other country has rolled our this WEF dictated agenda. Google this fact! To accelerate it being mainstream , the physical naira must be done away with either by deliberate economic crashing to have it phased out plus using monkey pox pandemic to see holding physical notes as unhygienic and a sure way to catch the disease.

Nigeria is the hotbed for the unveiling of a brand new digital ID system that will use an implanted chip that will provide full surveillance capabilities to the state. As I speak , legislation for this system is quietly being drawn alongside the NCDC forced vaccination bill .

That digital ID will be mandated by law drawn from the NCDC forced vaccination bill using Monkey Pox as an excuse . The digital ID will replace every ID you have and be not only your vaccine passport but your only means to pay for goods and services using eNaira.

You do know that under the satanic Buhari govt, Nigeria hosted US Bio labs that developed monkey pox virus. That same virus will be unleashes in schools to infect school children who will then infect their parents forcing the govt to declare a state of emergency and push for forced vaccinations .

You don't know the level at which we have been betrayed by the Buhari APC govt and how we are just one election away from slavery .

It is for this reason I am against any APC candidate and that of the Davos puppet Peter Obi.

If you know these Jews like I do, they always have two horses in a race and for our case it is Peter Obi and Tinubu.

Obi is their preferred candidate since his Igbo population will be like the north who did not question any of Buhari's rubbish but also because igbos have been lost to Zionism .

I hope my summations make it clear that my reasons are not based on tribal sentiments or party affiliations but rather for the very soul of this nation and the future of it and our kids.

Do not be fooled AGAIN!
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by JewsAreSatanic: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Onogiede:
my Edo elder said are should announce to you that the breakthrough of Nigeria will start from Peter Obi

Go and tell whoever sent you that message to me that he gets his visions from the devil.

I will not support a Zionist candidate .
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by IgOga(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin grin

Same Labour Party that got 0.34% in the last guber election in Osun.....even though Obi himself campaigned for Lasun grin grin grin

You gave PDP that won the election 2% grin grin grin

Keep dreaming. I sha know when campaigns start PDP and APC crowds will dwarf the online noisemakers and 1 million walkers abi na walking dead according to Omatase grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by JewsAreSatanic: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bonavi:
but jewish nation is a very progressive nation that dont interfere in other countries. Who then are you rooting for?

This is where you are ignorant .

Jews run the show in virtually all nations that have a Rothschild controlled Central Bank.

See my other post on this thread .

1 Like

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by iSense247: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
When you tell Tinubu's urchins that his state of origin, Osun is fully Obedient, they will tag you IPOB. When you reply them in yoruba, they will comment rubbish or may not comment again. Their conscience have been bought.
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by JewsAreSatanic: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bonavi:
you and I know Labour party participated in that election for formality sake and nothing more. The candidate and the party didnt even campaign and its surprising they even got any votes

You deceive yourself only
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Olojuobinrin(m): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
My neighbor is Yoruba from Ilesha , I asked both the husband and wife who they will be voting for in 2023 election, I was shocked when the wife replied She is going for the LP candidate, the husband said he’s not allowed to vote but he didn’t disclose who his choice was , they know I’m a Tinubu Supporter but that hasn’t stopped us from interacting with each other , no division among us just because of elections, as a matter of fact , a day before the Governorship election, We talked about our preferred candidates and The wife mentioned the PDP candidate, we both voted at the same polling unit in Egbedore, We voted and went home together she went for her candidate and I voted for mine as well, the outcome of the election still hasn’t broken the friendship that exists between us in the neighborhood, we still joke about things and stay up till 11pm sometimes. You see , we all have a choice , the fact that the other person isn’t going for you choice of candidate doesn’t make you enemies. Live and let others live as well , don’t bully or intimidate anyone not aligning themselves with your candidates!!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Kingozymandias(m): 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Oh really?

Want to know a lie?

When too much unasked innuendos are used to pad an empty lie.

See the entire chapter you wrote to just push your useless lie.

You even dragged your neighbour's ethnicity of being Yoruba while you have a fake yoruba moniker in place to buttress the lie you are about to drop in your opening sentence.

Why would you as a Yoruba LP supporter be shocked that your fellow Yoruba neighbour will be voting Pinocchio OSU Obi ?
Abi you forgot that you are claiming Yoruba with your fake Yoruba handle ?

Pathetic OSU liar.
Bolded

Rule 2
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ

1 Like

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Olojuobinrin(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Oh really?

Want to know a lie?

When too much unasked innuendos are used to pad an empty lie.

See the entire chapter you wrote to just push your useless lie.

You even dragged your neighbour's ethnicity of being Yoruba while you have a fake yoruba moniker in place to buttress the lie you are about to drop in your opening sentence.

Why would you as a Yoruba LP supporter be shocked that your fellow Yoruba neighbour will be voting Pinocchio OSU Obi ?

Pathetic OSU liar.

You really don’t think , one will think you’re smart but you’re not , I’m Yoruba and my candidate is Tinubu , my Neighbour and his wife , they are both Yorubas , the wife is going for Peter Obi , how’s that a problem for you or are we not supposed to have our choices anymore So because I mentioned it that she’s going for Peter means it’s a lie or what are you even saying ? Didn’t you read the part where I stated that she voted PDP in the governorship election while I voted the APC candidate or are you just trying to start and unnecessary argument here just because she has a different choice of candidate?

1 Like

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Kingozymandias(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Give up already.

Seun no send osus again for him forum

Go and form your own Osuland forum if you don't like to hear OSU word again.

Osu
grin

Relax , why are you crying already grin
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Run The Street Before You Were Born_ Tinubu Reminds The Elites / Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges / Obaseki Vs Shaibu: Gov Relocates Deputy Gov's Office From Govt House (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.