Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

No Amount Of Black Paint On Peter Obi That Will Make Him To Be As Dark As Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Amount Of Black Paint On Peter Obi That Will Make Him To Be As Dark As Tinubu (233 Views)

See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient / Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Amount Of Black Paint On Peter Obi That Will Make Him To Be As Dark As Tinubu by Ceenaija(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
The distractors are working hard to tarnish the image of Peter Obi.Their lies and propaganda are being punctured time after time. No matter how dark they painted Peter Obi he can never be as black as BAT.

4 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Black Paint On Peter Obi That Will Make Him To Be As Dark As Tinubu by derecho(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kikikiki.. Black as BAT

2 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Black Paint On Peter Obi That Will Make Him To Be As Dark As Tinubu by Naijanascam: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Black Paint On Peter Obi That Will Make Him To Be As Dark As Tinubu by Obidient4life2: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Obi is too clean to be in the same bag with Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Black Paint On Peter Obi That Will Make Him To Be As Dark As Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Casava agbado urchins are nothing but agent of destructions

2 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Black Paint On Peter Obi That Will Make Him To Be As Dark As Tinubu by Abdu81: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Failed bended,fake bishops hirers

1 Like

Re: No Amount Of Black Paint On Peter Obi That Will Make Him To Be As Dark As Tinubu by Quintopia: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
WHAT A NATION OF DISGUSTING, COLONISED AIR HEADS WHO HAVE TURNED THE COLOUR BLACK INTO SOMETHING 'BAD' DUE TO THEIR WRETCHED COLONIAL MISEDUCATION.

NO WONDER YOU'RE THE BIGGEST IMPORTERS OF BLEACHING CREAM ON EARTH.

IN ADDITION TO BEING WHITE ASS KISSERS AND MENTAL SLAVES OF THE FIRST ORDER.

DISGUSTING, THOUGHTLESS, LOST MORO.NS.

A DEGENERATE, IGNORANT AND STUPID GENERATION THAT DESCENDED strangely enough FROM A GREAT RACE OF PEOPLE WHO CIVILIZED THE ENTIRE WORLD.

THE GREAT SPHINX - Construction date: Unknown. Prehistory. Estimates 10,000 BCE to 15,000 BCE)

''On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says: 'As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black with woolly hair...''

"...Though its proportions are colossal, the outline is pure and graceful; the expression of the head is mild, gracious, and tranquil; the character is African, but the mouth, and lips of which are thick, has a softness and delicacy of execution truly admirable; it seems real life and flesh. Art must have been at a high pitch when this monument was executed.''

"When I visited the Sphinx, I could not help thinking that the figure of that monster furnished the true solution to the enigma (of how the modern Egyptians came to have their 'mulatto' appearance)

"In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Greeks and Romans, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold.''

- Count Constantine de Volney -- a French nobleman, philosopher, historian, orientalist, and politician, 1787.

''SAY IT LOUD!

I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD!'' - JAMES BROWN

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt People Are Very Happy And Grateful To Wike- Mayor Of Port Harcourt / Peter Obi At National Congress Promise To Return The Country To The Youths Of Ni / Northern Young Professionals Canvass Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.