Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient (4471 Views)

Has Dino Melaye Become Obidient. See His Tweet / It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
I have this stubborn tribalistic uncle that I've been trying to convert to obidient.
After much preaching, he decided he just wont vote at all. For me, thats better than voting against Obi.

To my greatest surprise, he just called to say he's finally seen what I'm seeing and when I asked him why, he said this answer from Obi touched him.

I was moved to tears because converting him took more than common sense. Now we have one repented sinner grin in our camp. This Obidatti ticket will be the greatest unifier of all times.

According to him:

AY: Peter Obi, how do you manage to be everywhere despite your tight schedule?

Peter Obi: I'm looking for a job, and where ever there is an interview I have to be there

Nigeria is about to be great again right before our eyes. To God be the glory forever and ever

141 Likes 18 Shares

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by SLAP44: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
A presidential reply.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by ibechris(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
May u and ur uncle live long to see a new Nigeria.

149 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
I'm so happy

This man own sweet me no be small. I'm in a very high spirit as I type

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by DispatcherLagos: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
You're fortunate to have an uncle with a working brain.

We will inaugurate him soon

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
ibechris:
May u and ur uncle live long to see a new Nigeria.

Amen

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

The man been wan fall our hand before o grin
Please those that are close to Peter Obi should tell him not to stop talking. He should keep granting interviews whenever and wherever possible, it's working

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
He's not a deep thinker. He's Carried away easily with sweet mouth.

He should have asked and compare the antecedents of the forerunners and decide on who came first.

Obi won't come close

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by Timoleon(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Omo. The result for be draw before but now that your “uncle” is obedient, Peter obi don win the election undecided

6 Likes

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ungrateful soul
DispatcherLagos:

23 Likes

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by BATified2023: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
kk2027:
I have this stubborn tribalistic uncle that I've been trying to convert to obidient.
After much preaching, he decided he just wont vote at all. For me, thats better than voting against Obi.

To my greatest surprise, he just called to say he's finally seen what I'm seeing and when I asked him why, he said this answer from Obi touched him.

I was moved to tears because converting him took more than common sense. Now we have one repented sinner grin in our camp. This Obidatti ticket will be the greatest unifier of all times.

According to him:

Peter Obi: I'm looking for a job, and where ever there is an interview I have to be there

Nigeria is about to be great again right before our eyes. To God be the glory forever and ever
chibuzor n his cock n bull story

When will u show us pictures of old women crying when they say obi poster?
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by SLAP44: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

He should have asked and compare the antecedents of the forerunners and decide who came first

Don't always be negative in life. Free your mind and see the light.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by DSC7: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
You can't listen to Obi speech and not fall in love with him except you have a damaged brain like urchins tongue

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
The only way you can see light is through what those forerunners has done in their respective position.

Should his uncle consider that, Obi wouldn't have come close. But no, he's Carried away with sweet mouth
SLAP44:

Don't always be negative in life. Free your mind and see the light.

23 Likes

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Timoleon:
Omo. The result for be draw before but now that your “uncle” is obedient, Peter obi din win the election undecided

No come spoil my mood abeg. I'm in a high spirit, no time for negative energy

My family is fully obidient and I'm in a celebration mood

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by BATified2023: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
DSC7:
You can't listen to Obi speech and not fall in love with him except you have a damaged brain like urchins tongue
I guess nasarawa is now a country?

1 Like

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by hisgrace090: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obi is a man every sincere person ought to love and cherished.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

🙏

3 Likes

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by SLAP44: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
The only way you can see light is through what those forerunners has done in their respective position.

Should his uncle consider that, Obi wouldn't have come close. But no, he's Carried away with sweet mouth

Apart from utchins, every other person rated Obi 98/100 in his administration.

I don't even expect you to agree to it, because if you agree, you're no longer an urchin. grin

13 Likes

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by ItsTutsi(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lol this was made up!

Give us a link or video of him saying this
kk2027:

According to him:

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
DSC7:

My uncle no even let me talk again, I was just listening to the old man telling me how Obi is so humble bla bla

I just dey laugh grin

Please Obi should keep talking o I know wetin I dey talk

9 Likes

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lol this was made up!

Give us a link or video of him saying this

So you can go and bribe him grin
Lai lai I no give. Kuku ask me to send you his pvc

I'm so elated mehn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
hisgrace090:
Obi is a man every sincere person ought to love and cherished.

Na my uncle go help Obi finish work las las
I'll ask him to convert his fellow stubborn friends

3 Likes

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
BATified2023:
chibuzor n his cock n bull story

When will u show us pictures of old women crying when they say obi poster?

If it makes you feel better that the story is cooked up, who am I to stop you grin

My dinner today supposed be special
As I manage convince this man, I know say I try grin

5 Likes

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
Timoleon:
Omo. The result for be draw before but now that your “uncle” is obedient, Peter obi din win the election undecided

We celebrate every win
If you knew my uncle, you'll understand my mood

4 Likes

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

He should have asked and compare the antecedents of the forerunners and decide on who came first.

What antecedents does any frontrunner have better than Peter Obi who has not drawn any pension from Anambra since he left office

Plus his contribution in education, all the debts paid and all the money saved.

You need to also study what he met on ground as a governor but he cleared all.

Dont be a poor student of history bro, read!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
BATified2023:
I guess nasarawa is now a country?

Only unpatriotic Nigerians will vote Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by ItsTutsi(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
Link of PO saying what you quoted
kk2027:

So you can go and bribe him grin
Lai lai I no give. Kuku ask me to send you his pvc

I'm so elated mehn
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
A brilliant reply

3 Likes

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by CSTRR: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Yes.

We should compare their records in corruption and state capture.

1 Like

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Link of PO saying what you quoted

Do I even need to show you the link, PO has been saying the same thing in his videos

Any video of PO speaking, I mean any video of him at all, should convince you

But if it doesn't, I cant help you again grin

1 Like

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by ItsTutsi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lol bro it's okay.. no need to fabricate fathom story grin grin
kk2027:

Do I even need to show you the link, PO has been saying the same thing in his videos

Any video of PO speaking, I mean any video of him at all, should convince you

But if it doesn't, I cant help you again grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu / APC National Chairman Adamu Resigns, Secretary Follows / Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.