Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Dell Pentium M Laptop For 28k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dell Pentium M Laptop For 28k (710 Views)

Hot Cake: Used Ibm Thinkpad T40 Pentium M Laptop For Sale: / Dell Latitude D600 Pentium M/Centrino With Wireless / Dell Pentium M D600 LAPTOPS FOR SALE(unbeleivable Price!) PRICE FURTHER REDUCED! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dell Pentium M Laptop For 28k by Mftivi: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2011
Laptops can be very cheap these days all u need to get them is info.when you buy from me,am going to show you how to buy cheap laptops both usd and new at cheap prices and resell at very huge price.also i will show you how to buy non tested laptop for 4k ya 4k.and u might end up repairing it with another 4k if you are not lucky enough to get a perfect working one.then resell for up to5ok or more.even if u were unable to repair it i will show you hw to sell it part by part and make up to 20k.think man how much is a laptop screen worth u get it? Just call08132887520Laptops can be very cheap these days all u need to get them is info.when you buy from me,am going to show you how to buy cheap laptops both usd and new at cheap prices and resell at very huge price.also i will show you how to buy non tested laptop for 4k ya 4k.and u might end up repairing it with another 4k if you are not lucky enough to get a perfect working one.then resell for up to5ok or more.even if u were unable to repair it i will show you hw to sell it part by part and make up to 20k.think man how much is a laptop screen worth u get it? Just call08132887520

(1) (Reply)

3in1 Printer For Sale @ 8k / What Is Easiest Solution To Providing Broadband Internet Service / Mtn Is A 419 In Camera Wth Mtn Pulse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.