Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. (43767 Views)

Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader:rejoinder / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President / Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by bewla(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Johnny147147:

grin grin grin

Who be the executive? grin
Every person get him power for him office everywhere
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Caseless: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
Zambia has a population of about 18 million with voting population of about 9 million.

On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of over 200 million with a voting strength of nearly 100 million people.

Of the large number, a huge fraction is uneducated and poor. This means that politicians can easily influence their decisions with gifts and money. Nigeria, without mincing words, is in a deep mess and achieving the feat that Zambia has achieved is difficult (if not impossible).

That's why many people argue that this country should be divided so we can better manage our differences. People are easier to manage when they have similar beliefs and small in number. But then, such calls are always greeted with threats of war.

Unity is not uniformity. Breakup does not solve any problem. India - Pakistan - Bangladesh... These were part of India before and broke away and they're still same.

China and India are still working. We're not the most diverse people on earth. Quit the lazy excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by EwebSolution: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Currency is everything in a country....goodnews for the zabs

Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Hyperchi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
lereinter:

Wetin nigeria wan use Zambia money do?
Naira no get value, Thanks to All our Politician

1 Like

Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by millionboi(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:
This is why we have to vote someone very competent like tinubu for 2023 and see Zambian currency learning behind naira....

Only this man called tinubu can make us achieve greatness again
why didn't him do it under buhari
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Johnny147147: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
bewla:
Every person get him power for him office everywhere

Lol... In Nigeria, Buhari controls everything... No excuse
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Johnny147147: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
lereinter:

This would have been inconsequential if nigeria wasn't an importing nation

Sane mind. 7 virgins for u anywhere thou art
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by lereinter(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Johnny147147:

Sane mind. 7 virgins for u anywhere thou art

7 virgins?

Jesus Christ is Lord
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Johnny147147: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
lereinter:

7 virgins?

Jesus Christ is Lord

Just manage it grin Cos it should had been 72
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by NwaAdazzi(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
PandoraObi:
Ask whatsoever you want to be your portion, I am less concern, you ask for bandit attack you will get it and more.

A whole land protector dodging bandit attack,hw will u practice for ur land protector Title
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by jimcaddy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Our own senators are busy loading their deep Pocket agbadas with dollars. Tell me how the dollar will not keep rising. The demand is very high, definitely the price will go up. Basic economics. Also we import too much. We don't export. How will it ever come down? Tell me
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is what we the youth need to do
We need to revive this nation or else Somalia go battery pass us

Peter obi is the only option
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Meliziz: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Truth!
SmartPolician:
Zambia has a population of about 18 million with voting population of about 9 million.

On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of over 200 million with a voting strength of nearly 100 million people.

Of the large number, a huge fraction is uneducated and poor. This means that politicians can easily influence their decisions with gifts and money. Nigeria, without mincing words, is in a deep mess and achieving the feat that Zambia has achieved is difficult (if not impossible).

That's why many people argue that this country should be divided so we can better manage our differences. People are easier to manage when they have similar beliefs and small in number. But then, such calls are always greeted with threats of war.
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by magzey: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hyperchi:
1 Zambia money na 23naira imaging.
Bad leaders na real problem
Who dey buy Zambian currency? undecided
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by magzey: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Are you Campaigning for us to be OBIdient? grin

Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Thazard(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Richy4:
<<I'm kinda thinking aloud... Even if Peter Obi wins the election and those corrupt senators that has used black marks to imprint their names on the national Assembly seats were still there, what then? Will anything change?

<<Won't they continue with their corrupt practices? At the end of the day, nothing meaningful will be passed into law.. again Obi cannot be the minister of Education, Health, Energy etc. at the same time the president right?...,Are there good men with integrity still available to pick?.. those who will remember the suffering of the poor out there?

<<How do we make sure that those cross-carpeting from PDP to APC and from APC to PDP doesn't infect Peter's government with their corrupt viruses... hope I'm not putting the cart before the horse smiley
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by seyimailbox: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ghana celebrated their achievement in this aspect some years ago now their economy is in deep mess. How did Zambia achieve it? Are they now a producing economy? Emefile, an Igbo man is devaluing the naira and a fulani man permits him despite the bad image it is bringing to him! It must be for a reason, for future glory. We will be forced to think locally.
I am afraid that if we bring someone new like Obi, he will truncate the process. No short cut to glory
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by PetroDolla2020: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Point of correction, Ghana’s economy is NOT in “deep mess”. By the way, I am in Accra. cool

I’m beginning to sense that Nigerians are very happy and are celebrating Ghana’s current challenges, huh? grin

Bros, you need to watch it ooh because Nigeria itself is not standing on firm grounds oooh grin don’t celebrate because your neighbor’s house is on fire ooh grin grin

seyimailbox:
Ghana celebrated their achievement in this aspect some years ago now their economy is in deep mess. How did Zambia achieve it? Are they now a producing economy? Emefile, an Igbo man is devaluing the naira and a fulani man permits him despite the bad image it is bringing to him! It must be for a reason, for future glory. We will be forced to think locally.
I am afraid that if we bring someone new like Obi, he will truncate the process. No short cut to glory
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by sharone21(f): 12:30am On Aug 03, 2022
In Rwanda presently, about 60% of its Senators are women.
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by seyimailbox: 5:47am On Aug 03, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Point of correction, Ghana’s economy is NOT in “deep mess”. By the way, I am in Accra. cool

I’m beginning to sense that Nigerians are very happy and are celebrating Ghana’s current challenges, huh? grin

Bros, you need to watch it ooh because Nigeria itself is not standing on firm grounds oooh grin don’t celebrate because your neighbor’s house is on fire ooh grin grin

I am not celebrating Ghana's economic challenges. I am an African, the progress of the black race is what I love but we should learn from each other.
The situation in Nigeria is forcing everyone to think locally and it is not convinent. But getting out of our comfort zone or growth is never convinent.
We will complain less if we can personally discover something we can produce and do it well. The problems of economics has not change; what to produce, where to produce and for whom to produce. We must answer these questions individually and this inconvinences should force us to answer them.
If anyone comes and promise us glory without sweat, we just simply post pone the suffering to the next generations.
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Theophinio(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2022
Coldie:
It’s not just about our leaders, an average Nigerian has very high criminal tendencies. This high criminal tendencies has made even places where the leader is honest the followers will be fighting him.

Apart from that it’s not a matter of illiterates voting in wrong people, it’s wickedness in the minds of Nigerians that has put us in this mess. No politician is a saint but even mumu them born yesterday know say Peter obi is the best candidate to rule Nigeria. I could contest Peter obis competency to rule if he was contesting against Osibanjo or Amaechi but not atiku and tinubu.

E go clear Nigerians for eye very soon. This country is going backwards every day. Every decade this country slides 20years backwards.

A country is supposed to be progressive but ours every decade it keeps digressing

You are very wise

You just explained the summary of Nigeria
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by homosapien(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2022
At the end of July 2022, the Official Creditor Committee co-chaired by China and France, and vice chaired by South Africa agreed to provide the financing assurances under the G20 Common Framework for debt treatment that Zambia had been waiting for to secure final approval from the International Monetary Fund for a US$1.4 billion bailout under the Extended Credit Facility.

I hope obedient fools read the report up to these.
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by asiwaju60: 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
kegnufostu:

I saw that you tried to reach me via my oldmail, as old mail is not working, Reach me via kegnufostu@protonmail.com
Goodday boss
Sir I lost my phone on my way home yesterday evening with all mine contacts, I just got a new one today please chat me up I have an info for you. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / President Adama Barrow Lands In Gambia Amid Tight Security. Photos / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.