Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data (17791 Views)

President Buhari Suspends 5% Tax Levy On Telecom Sector / Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates / Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2022
ecolime:
Werey dey disguise.. lol

You can never be satisfied....your hatred for him would consume you one day
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by Walealoba(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2022
FIRDAUS3:

You can never be satisfied....your hatred for him would consume you one day

Sir Please check my signature I really need your help
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by Coldie(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Friend22:

The man hardly talks about his religion yet the level hatred and dislike folks like vomit is so v
venomous .
But hate all you want,he goes no where...
Hate has made u become unstable. I made a comment and no where did I mention religion but u brought religion into it and say am the one that hates?
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by aikay7(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2022
This is quite disturbing that the Minister in-charge of a portfolio has no idea of decisions being made in that regards.

And then, he mentioned that he would be suing, who would be sued? His employer? Who will later come back to him for advice.....

when will APC stop embarrassing this country
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by Friend22(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2022
Coldie:

Hate has made u become unstable. I made a comment and no where did I mention religion but u brought religion into it and say am the one that hates?

The quote us quite directed at that subtly ...
So,let's not kid ourselves.
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by Coldie(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Friend22:

U are matured at least I know u are over 20 years. I ask again what is the relationship between my comment and religion?
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by RepoMan007: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Everybody skillfully exonerating themselves from the hardship Buhari's govt has brought upon Nigerians. First it was Timpriye Silva the petroleum minister claiming marketers are behind petrol price increase and now Pantami too doesn't know how 5% increase in telecom tarrif came about.

I can bet Emefiele too knows zero about dollar scarcity or devaluation of Naira. Zainab, the finance chick too knows nothing about the lack of funds for ASUU nor the availability of funds for Accountant General of the federation to loot.
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by Brunicekid(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
OVB123:
A house that is divided against itself can not stand. A minister fighting against the policy of his Boss. Buhari government no be government at all.
You gat point
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Because they didn't come go ur office with Ghana mus go bag that's why u are against it...

Oya comot for road u are one of our problem
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by Shawl001(m): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Very confused government! No clue about what to do at all. Play trial and error with Nigerian funds and making policies they cannot stand themselves. It is well.
We will endure, just few months to go.

God will help us.
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by Delacroix6(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Friend22:
..idiot!..
Hatred as blinded your brain that you can't detach your prejudice and bigotry from real issues.
In your eyes every Muslim must be bad!

*spits on your face*

I cough on you..
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
fsb:
Tax is a major way governments in developed countries fund the economy. I don't understand why a government minister is deciding to fight this. Does he prefer the government begging China or some foreign government for loan?

The UK generated £584.5billion in 2020/21 from taxes alone.
Please remind us of how much our senators are being paid for talking rubbish, remind us how much the president and his cronies are being paid too, and while at that, tell us how the loans we constantly borrowed from China were spent. kiss
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by ArewaNorth: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
OVB123:
A house that is divided against itself can not stand. A minister fighting against the policy of his Boss. Buhari government no be government at all.

This is neither disorganisation nor disunity, it tells you how democratic the administration is not like how dogmatic past administration's cabinets have been which you could never even hear of their policies in public domain!
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by Coldie(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Friend22:

Bro am still waiting for u, I try my best to seem very unbiased in whatever I say, but u accusing me of religious discrimination is not right.

Tell me how I attacked pantamis administration as minister.

Apc government might have failed but I don’t blame Buhari for it, I blame people around it who have selfish ambitions, Pantami saying all dz to me is annoying cause he is trying to be a saboteur to whatever the Buharis government has
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by Wwwq: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by EwebSolution: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
They should stop all this nonsense in this country....

Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by Cromagnon: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Toneypen247:
This country na wa cry cry

It is only in Nigeria where the government is after the lives of the citizens by continually creating harsh policies to be diverted into a private pocket. undecided undecided
confusion within

Nija which way undecided undecided

kindly check my signature below for your Academic research service
you haven't travelled or read much Have you? How much tax are you paying
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by saintchris11(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
The minister should resign in protest over this.... If indeed he does not support the decision...
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by Friend22(m): 12:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Coldie:

Bro am still waiting for u, I try my best to seem very unbiased in whatever I say, but u accusing me of religious discrimination is not right.

Tell me how I attacked pantamis administration as minister.

Apc government might have failed but I don’t blame Buhari for it, I blame people around it who have selfish ambitions, Pantami saying all dz to me is annoying cause he is trying to be a saboteur to whatever the Buharis government has

Yes,I was wrong for the religious slur .
I'm sorry.
But my grouse with your view was thinking he was making a political statement.
From all I know from the man,he us least concerned about getting into power.
And from what he said he shows he meant well for us.

Please, let's try to view people's statement without prejudice interpretations.
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by Coldie(m): 12:20am On Aug 03, 2022
Friend22:

Yes,I was wrong for the religious slur .
I'm sorry.
But my grouse with your view was thinking he was making a political statement.
From all I know from the man,he us least concerned about getting into power.
And from what he said he shows he meant well for us.

Please, let's try to view people's statement without prejudice interpretations.
Pantami is one of Buharis hardcore loyalists, am extremely surprised he can have the guts to criticise his policy
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by BluntCrazeMan: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
iyinborin:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/minister-attacks-fgs-plans-to-impose-5-tax-on-call-text-data/
FG is disagreeing with the same FG..
NCC will say something,, and Ministry will disagree to it.
Are they not together any longer??
Imagine that.!!
Re: Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data by Friend22(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Coldie:

Pantami is one of Buharis hardcore loyalists, am extremely surprised he can have the guts to criticise his policy

You're mistaken.
You can be a loyalist without being a sycophant.

Is it about Pantanmi or about what he said would cause more hardship for Nigerians?
This is where you missed the plot.

Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu / The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) / Tegina Kidnap: Victims Narrate How They Survived Without Food, Water, Others