Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days (15825 Views)

Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis / Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking / Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by Mayprincemilli: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2022
Some people in the southwest derives joy in castigating all Igbos for a crime committed by an individual
Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by nothingspoil70: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2022
My name is pita the future president of Biafra. If you vote for me I will make sure I organise drug trafficking competition yearly,
and the winner will get the highest honour in the land . So help me Amadioha

3 Likes

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by delzbaba(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2022
This people sha
Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by sukkot: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2022
dayumm shocked
Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by muykem: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2022
frankmoney:
Is it that Nigerians can't do legitimate business or what ? . You left the country to another , why not engage in a legitimate business ?

it's unfair to say Nigeria. 5% way of life should not be generalised.

2 Likes

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by lexy2014: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2022
muykem:
They should blacklist these people for God's sake.

No blacklist. Death sentence instead. They can't try these in Malaysia or Singapore where once you traffick drugs, it's instant death. No stories. They are making a mess of the little respect Nigerians have abroad

1 Like

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by juman(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Throughout the world only igbos tarnishing black people on carrying drugs

4 Likes

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by oluwafikayo32c: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2022
how many foreigners Naija dey arrest here.. nawa .meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer designhow many foreigners Naija dey arrest here.. nawa .meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design...
Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by Naajjii: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2022
These people just look at how they keep giving Nigeria Bad image. Imagine, just last week UAE has restricted issuing Nigeria Visa due to these people.
I know they will start attacking the north due to bokoharam but the bokoharam is done in Nigeria let Nigeria deal with it. So do your drug trafficking in Nigeria let Nigeria deal with it. But if you go do it in another country you are causing problems to those countries plus Nigeria.
You people will get your Biafra soon inshaallah.

1 Like

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by bolademi(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:

Source: https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/fourth-nigerian-national-arrested-in-10-days-pune-police-probe-organised-drug-trafficking-gang-8063485/lite/

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

They are the one that will shout Tinubu but they are the one trading drugs globally and also has factory in VGC. They are simply obidient

1 Like

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by Smith414: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by Minjim: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Eventually, it's Nigerians the Indain govt will banned from entering India. Not knowing it Biafrans that are involved
Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by kmaster007: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu boiz dem no dey try
Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by danot1030: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2022
See their names o, and an dem their families dey shout pass say Tinubu an ex drug dealer.
Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by Lovenorth: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2022
The topic should be "India Police Arrested Fourth ipob terrorist Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days"

1 Like

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by Lovenorth: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2022
izuch:
Crime has no tribe or gender
This particular one has tribe

1 Like

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by ORIAYO70(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:

Source: https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/fourth-nigerian-national-arrested-in-10-days-pune-police-probe-organised-drug-trafficking-gang-8063485/lite/

Same fools that they will claim, Naija is a zoo,
Same people, turned same Naija to zoo.

Someone that will leave yeast to Lagos to commit heinous crime, they now went to India to show case same criminal intent.

They will returned n claimed they went to Hussle, claiming they r hardworking tribe, DNT be deceived, they r common criminal.

One of my Frd Chigozie that I trusted doing a food stuff business, untill he was arrested sometime 2019 for trafficking ammunition.. crime seems to be imbedded in them

4 Likes

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by ORIAYO70(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
satanically666

Do you know the developers arrested by the Indian police? You’ve been running around lying to Seun that I am a BOT so that you can silence me from bringing the numerous drug trafficking news of flattened devops people spoiling Nigeria image.

Some people are lifting the image of Nigeria by winning gold medals for the country while some people are spoiling the image of Nigeria by developing other countries in a bad way.

By the way God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu, the incoming president in 2023.

If the candidate of their developer becomes President, Naija will be officially drug country, same foolish tribe accused AsiwAju of drug, but their kinsmen can't live without drug. Crime oriented Region

3 Likes

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by amaridigital(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2022
famouscargo4u:

This is getting too much, let's tell ourselves truth

Funniest thing is that the same people are calling Tinubu drug Lord yet international drug trafficking is what they are known for around the world. Almost every country's jail is full of them as a result of drug offenses. They will never condemn drug trafficking except saying Na WA oh or blame Buhari for bad economy as if the other remaining 300 tribes in Nigeria don't need money also. I feel sorry for SS people who might want to join their useless republic but I'm happy Nigeria as a country will benefit if these people have the crime republic. Our passport will have more value. I can't wait for them to get out of Apapa, Alaba, Computer village and go back to their God-forsaken Afghan-eastern.

4 Likes

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by Handsum64: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Are they Nigerians or Nigeria destroyers?
Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by IbileIfe: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
satanically666

Do you know the developers arrested by the Indian police? You’ve been running around lying to Seun that I am a BOT so that you can silence me from bringing the numerous drug trafficking news of flattened devops people spoiling Nigeria image.

Some people are lifting the image of Nigeria by winning gold medals for the country while some people are spoiling the image of Nigeria by developing other countries in a bad way.

By the way God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu, the incoming president in 2023.

They are Obidients.

1 Like

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2022
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by OgaSeun: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2022
Flatinist
Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by Gbagura: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2022
Mayprincemilli:
Some people in the southwest derives joy in castigating all Igbos for a crime committed by an individual
Same way una dey castigated the whole Yoruba for crimes commuted by certain persons. Whether Una like it or not, na drug pushers you be and you're even shameless to be insulting Nigerians when na una dey do bad things pass for this country.

3 Likes

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by Sleekfingers: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:

They are planning to develop India, like the way they developed lagos......

India should start killing these people

1 Like

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by OnionBandit(f): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2022
izuch:
Crime has no tribe or gender
This particular crime has abeg. When it comes to cocaine, give it to Yeebowh pigs. You can only hear the mention of other tribes when you talk of other small drugs that don't attract capital punishment anywhere in the world..

3 Likes

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by HilcomTech(m): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2022
1. Okeke Infechukwu John
2. Iyi Ugochukwu Emmanuel
3. Enebeli Omamma Vivian
4. Chukwuemeka Kennedy Anyakora

Obidients and crime are 5&6

1 Like

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by IbadeHQ: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

E get tribe wo..
Igbo and drug trafficking plus prostitution na 5 and 6

U forget to add.

-BABY FACTORY-

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by HilcomTech(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2022
chrisvic007:
What pains me is the description
of these "developers" as Nigerians. Shouldn't someone educate Indian authorities?

I've said it several times and on different platforms, let's force the ruling class to free these criminals and let them have their eldorado where the beauty and functionality of UAE and USA would be child play.

The shame they bring to this great nation is becoming unbearable.

The shame is terrible especially if you are holding a Nigerian passport. These yeebos have totally destroyed the image of Nigerians outside the country.
Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by Popson0424: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2022
I came to check names but as usual not disappointed....our dear flat head brother at work�
Re: India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days by daygee12: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2022
Promisesmiling:
My Igbo brothers always finding ways to hit it big ... but what can one expect when the country failed to provide any viable means to aid these young men .. the country keeps plunging into decline ..

Anyways he took his cue from his mentor the Agbadorian lord AKA Bobo chicago

Ibos are not qualified to call anyone drug lord

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts 35 Bags Of Cannabis Sativa In Rivers, Arrests One (Photos) / 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m / Nigerian Arrested In Delhi For Supplying Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.