Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

5years From Now, Production Managers Would Be More Celebrate – Tontirin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5years From Now, Production Managers Would Be More Celebrate – Tontirin (185 Views)

In Nollywood, Producers, Directors, And Even Production Managers Harass Me For S / I Suffered With Laycon, Date Him For 5years - Laycon Ex-girlfriend Lament / "Production Managers Demand S*x For Roles Not Directors" Filmmaker Kay Alubarika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5years From Now, Production Managers Would Be More Celebrate – Tontirin by officialunique: 3:10am On Aug 02, 2022
OfficialUniqueBlog: If you were not a production manager, what will you be doing?

Tontirin: An Actor.

OfficialUniqueBlog: What is your regular day like?

Tontirin: I am an indoor person so regularly I am always indoor.

OfficialUniqueBlog: What do you think is the future of production management, five years from now?

Tontirin: I think 5years from now, production managers would be more celebrated and recognized as the backbone of every production.

OfficialUniqueBlog: What is your drive?

Tontirin: My love for Art is the drive. It pushes me to go extra miles.

OfficialUniqueBlog: How has collaboration changed your career?

Tontirin: It has strengthened my focus and built a new version of myself.

OfficialUniqueBlog: If you can change anything in the industry today, what will you introduce?

Tontirin: Change is constant, there would always be a change to make. I will introduce the TonTirin effect. I will make sure that the crew members of a film prodare given more voice and recognition

OfficialUniqueBlog: Which other area will you love to explore in the near future?

Tontirin: For now I just want adventure I want to travel round the world ��

OfficialUniqueBlog: Do you think social media digital contents are fast catching up with terrestrial TV productions?

Tontirin: No I don’t think so, it takes a whole lot to make movies besides the sky is big enough for everyone to fly. They will both thrive and none would replace another.

OfficialUniqueBlog: From Production Manager to Skit Making, how did this develop?

Tontirin: Skit making started for me when Boda Shaggi and I was on a movie set together in which I managed the movie. The title of the Film is “Kan sho si be”. On that set I acted along side me Shagi. So when the film came out I guess Shaggi liked our combination and that lead to him reaching out to me. I thought he wanted me on a movie or production but instead he introduced me to Skit making. We had a production date fixed and instantly he opened an Instagram page for me with the name Tontirin. The skit is doing well for the production management because it automatically gets me good jobs from people and the production manager is also helping the skit making.

OfficialUniqueBlog: What is your relationship with Boda Shaggi?

Tontirin: He is a role model and even more. I will refer to him as my brother brother because I see him as family. ��

OfficialUniqueBlog: So far, are you fulfilled?

Tontirin: Fulfillment is a threshold, after one fulfillment you girdle up for another phase…. We keep wining till death comes….success and fulfillment all the way.

See Photos Below:

https://officialuniqueblog.com.ng/2022/07/28/5years-from-now-production-managers-would-be-more-celebrated-and-recognized-tontirin/

Re: 5years From Now, Production Managers Would Be More Celebrate – Tontirin by Toneypen247(m): 3:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Hmmn

1 Like

Re: 5years From Now, Production Managers Would Be More Celebrate – Tontirin by Apus: 4:51am On Aug 02, 2022
Yeah, those guys are workaholics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Justin Dean Reveals He’s Detoxing Juju Estranged Wife Korra Obidi Put On Him / Ex-president, Obasanjo Captured Teaching His Grandson How To Properly Prostrate / “use Whatever You Want To Give To Me To Pay Salaries” – Clergyman Tells Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.