Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) (50091 Views)

Portable Zazu Storms The Streets After Release, Gives People Bread, Drinks, Othe / Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear / Don Jazzy Storms The BBNaija House With Dr. Sid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) by imustsaymymindo: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
highoctane:

Short sighted idea thou become.
Learn about residual income.
Are you aware that Late Sunny Okusun, late Oliver de Coque, Late Sir Victor Uwaifo/ late Victor Olaiya. Ebenezer Obey, Late Stephen Osadebe, Elvis Presely, Michael Ajakasim etc etc are earning from their music, though dead. So shall a flash in the pan, as you assumed of Portable will be earning even at death. Remember he got incorporated.

Sorry, but Ebenezer Obey isn't dead if that is what you mean.
Re: Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) by Ppp1p: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Really
Re: Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) by Manofvalor1: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
the way dis one armpit go dey smell for there,e fit to kill fly.
Re: Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) by EwebSolution: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
all this boys sef.....na everything wey dey do....dey go post for online

Re: Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) by highoctane: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
imustsaymymindo:

Sorry, but Ebenezer Obey isn't dead if that is what you mean.
I did never put Late to mention him, I am fully aware he is alive same of Sunny Ade
Re: Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) by Ebymyk(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
izuch:
Who cares? once you're mad, you're mad undecided
I tell you... Madness has entered stage infinity...
Re: Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) by AndroidAI(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
TimmyTen:
It seems like if you are normal in Nigeria you won't make it that big, but if you are abnormal or act abnormal, vuuuum…you will be cashing out.

Welcome to my country, where elephants can fly and goats can lay eggs

For everyone in Nigeria to talk about you, you have to be abnormal. Being normal doesn't sell.
Re: Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) by JeffRock: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

izuch:
Who cares? once you're mad, you're mad undecided
Re: Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) by JeffRock: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
You've said it all

rexchazy:
Mumu man oh sorry pikin. Watch how this one will slide into oblivion, it just a matter of months
Re: Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) by JeffRock: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Cracked me up grin grin

neonly:
Very cheap gym equipment education is good ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) / My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi / Caption This Photo Of Korede Bello Surrounded By Police Officers At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.