Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe (1353 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Artiiclebeast: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thanksful:

Only weak men leave in fear. Let him fail trying and fail without trying.

Lol

I wonder why you are crying about Buhari.

Hypocrisy and dancing in circles at it's best.

Atiku is the winner in all of this.

Heads or tail...he has yet unfettered access to the treasury.

Obi has admitted to being Athieku's
boy and you know what that means in the Nigerian contest.

When a good man makes a known rogue his godfather, boss, and mentor, I dey here dey look and laugh.

The comedy go begin from next year...make we dey watch.
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

Lol

I wonder why you are crying about Buhari.

Hypocrisy and dancing in circles at it's best.

Atiku is the winner in all of this.

Heads or tail...he has yet unfettered access to the treasury.

Obi has admitted to being Athieku's
boy and you know what that means in the Nigerian contest.

When a good man makes a known rogue his godfather, boss, and mentor, I dey here dey look and laugh.

The comedy go begin from next year...make we dey watch.

It seems you enjoy talking trash.

Buhari isn't bad for everyone yet no sane person will be happy when majority are crying.

Atiku is the winner in all exactly?

Why was Atiku crying that Obi didn't inform him before leaving PDP? Did you also see Obi's reply to his wailing?

The Igbos no dey serve Oga forever. They serve you to show them the way so they can raise others and leave them to do the same.

Get a life and stop living for someone else. You're a human too

Tueh
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Artiiclebeast: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thanksful:

It seems you enjoy talking trash.

Buhari isn't bad for everyone yet no sane person will be happy when majority are crying.

Atiku is the winner in all exactly?

Why was Atiku crying that Obi didn't inform him before leaving PDP? Did you also see Obi's reply to his wailing?

The Igbos no dey serve Oga forever. They serve you to show them the way so they can raise others and leave them to do the same.

Get a life and stop living for someone else. You're a human too

Tueh

Lol...

Senseless and clannish as usual, one of the major banes of this contraption.

So long as it's someone from my tribe or region, it's okay and fine.

Batified and Atiku supporters think and reason exactly the same way you reason. If it isn't one from their region or tribe or one that'll benefit them directly, then it's a no no.

I dey wait for how una wan take make any headeay with such a myopic and archaic attitude.

Make una continue.
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

Lol...

Senseless and clannish as usual, one of the major banes of this contraption.

So long as it's someone from my tribe or region, it's okay and fine.

Batified and Atiku supporters think and reason exactly the same way you reason. If it isn't one from their region or tribe or one that'll benefit them directly, then it's a no no.

I dey wait for how una wan take make any headeay with such a myopic and archaic attitude.

Make una continue.

Headway like you get more than one vote abi anyone else get more than one vote. Something is really wrong with your reasoning.

You dey wait for who exactly?

Are you going to change my mind on who to vote for or force me and many others on who to vote for? Please visit the nearest hospital, you aren't well.
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by paramakina202: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
PandoraObi:
I have nothing to against Peter Obi, although thinking he can solve Nigeria problem is a mirage and far from the true, he is coming with baggages of insecurity which he himself shy away from speaking against, Igbo sabotage buhari administration with unknown gunmen and secessionists agitation, do you think others will not do so? Peter Obi claimed corruption put us in the current position yet he is associating with the same corrupt leaders around , see the toxicity of his followers everywhere, I know how many mentioned I have received with abuses whenever I make my opinion known, how they wouldn't set Nigeria on fire, how am I sure the same set of people that took over Lagos properties during endsars when Kanu nnamudi commanded them to do so will not take over Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun and Ondo to cause mayhem?

Do your UGM in your region Peter Obi will send a new version of operation python dance to deal with it.
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Artiiclebeast: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thanksful:

Headway like you get more than one vote abi anyone else get more than one vote. Something is really wrong with your reasoning.

You dey wait for who exactly?

Are you going to change my mind on who to vote for or force me and many others on who to vote for? Please visit the nearest hospital, you aren't well.

So very typical.

Attack and insult people because they hold a view contrary to yours whereas the politicians you are insulting people over are pals and are cordial with one another.

Who's holding you from voting who you want to vote?
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Fairview1: 12:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
I shake my head for everyone clapping and edging Peter Obi on to step into this murky and muddy terrain of the shameless ones called Nigerian politicians..

Listen and listen good my fellow Nigerian youths, Peter Obi will rubbish his name and every good thing he had been able to do for himself with this step.

Yes, Peter Obi will make for a good leader in an ideal country and situation.

The big question now is, what is ideal about present Nigeria and is Nigeria truly a country or a British company managed by their stooges?

I won't stop sounding this...

Tops, in one year into the new administration and I pray Peter Obi wins, you all presently Obidienting will be Disobidienting.

We have been on this road before and I make bold to say it isn't changing now.

Put Peter Obi to Preside over Nigeria for the next 20 years, you all will wish and pray for Buhari and regard him as a hero not necessarily because his administration was fantastic but because this is the true story of Nigeria.

Every successive administration makes the previous seem like the best ever and there is a reason for this anomaly. Until we identify and deal with these anomalies, every 4 years if una no Sai Baba Chanji una go Obidient and then begin swear for people wey una edge on to mess themselves up.

If Buhari had known all these and respected himself plus the little goodwill he had as a no-nonsense anti-corrupt General, he would have remained a hero in the Nigerian history books and the best President everyone would have concluded we never had.

If Adeshina or Ngozi Okonjo Iweala had chosen to come on board to get dirty in the Nigerian presidential scene, the noise and hopes would have been louder than this.

But you know what?

Those guys know what's up with the system and have refused to dent their reputation and image with miscreants parading as politicians in the Nigeria scene.

Make una wake up oh...

Nigeria isn't set for progress and repairs yet until so much is taken care of and a proper foundation built.

Prophet of doom, we have heard you. Cast your vote for PO first, We'll worry about the rest later.
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by tctrills: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
I have nothing to against Peter Obi, although thinking he can solve Nigeria problem is a mirage and far from the true, he is coming with baggages of insecurity which he himself shy away from speaking against, Igbo sabotage buhari administration with unknown gunmen and secessionists agitation, do you think others will not do so? Peter Obi claimed corruption put us in the current position yet he is associating with the same corrupt leaders around , see the toxicity of his followers everywhere, I know how many mentioned I have received with abuses whenever I make my opinion known, how they wouldn't set Nigeria on fire, how am I sure the same set of people that took over Lagos properties during endsars when Kanu nnamudi commanded them to do so will not take over Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun and Ondo to cause mayhem?
What you say makes no sense. How many Igbos are unknown Gunmen?
Peter Obi's followers are the most decent. The
And if you think Buhari's main issue is the unknown gunmen then you are new to Nigeria. It's you the Tinubu supporters that are the problem. You are toxic but the Obi supporters overshadowed you with number and you begin to complain.
Again what can be more toxic than the APC?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Artiiclebeast: 1:12am On Aug 03, 2022
Fairview1:

Prophet of doom, we have heard you. Cast your vote for PO first, We'll worry about the rest later.

My comment isn't meant to make any sense to kids like you.

If you are 24 today, at the end of the next tenure you'd be 32.

Hopefully, you'd be alive to come back to this topic to tell me ntooor

Sai Baba and Chanji was as loud as thisif not louder...

Critical thinking and daring not to be caught up in a herd isn't for the lily-livered.
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by AntiTerrorist: 2:10am On Aug 03, 2022
hasanayomide3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUKN4DfRKCc

DG, Peter Obi Campaign Organization, Doyin Okupe says “What is coming to Nigeria is what we have never seen before, Peter Obi has proven he has integrity and pedigree. He is a movement, a revolution, a new version of the hope for the youth.” stressing that the more mobile, educated agile and patriotic Nigerians are those who are propelling this movement. According to Okupe “from a vantage position, 90% of whatever you are seeing is propelled, self-funded and activated by youthful Nigerians.”
Nigeria will become a serious country with Peter Obi, he will apply funds judiciously. Nigeria will return to security, we want to do business in this land, and insecurity reduces foreign investment

I watched this video from the beginning to the end. This is my first time of listening to this eloquent, brilliant and loaded man.

I wonder how Peter Obi was able to gather the best of men from Nigeria together unto his side. This is definitely beyond ordinary.

If you watch the video above and the two videos below and you are not still NOT convinced that a new Nigeria is possible, then you have willingly sold your soul to the devil.

Watch =>>

https://www.facebook.com/munachisoomoleme/videos/552472876664091/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/munachisoomoleme/videos/384951793621084/?app=fbl

Artiiclebeast
PandoraObi
AntiChrist
Salewa97
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Artiiclebeast: 2:45am On Aug 03, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

I watched this video from the beginning to the end. This is my first time of listening to this eloquent, brilliant and loaded man.

I wonder how Peter Obi was able to gather the best of men from Nigeria together unto his side. This is definitely beyond ordinary.

If you watch the video above and the two videos below and you are not still NOT convinced that a new Nigeria is possible, then you have willingly sold your soul to the devil.

Watch =>>

https://www.facebook.com/munachisoomoleme/videos/552472876664091/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/munachisoomoleme/videos/384951793621084/?app=fbl

Artiiclebeast
PandoraObi
AntiChrist
Salewa97

Na Eloquence go repair the rot that Nigeria is today. Abi?

Na the citizens be the major problem for this country aswear.

So easily hoodwinked and impressed hence, the confidence the rogues oppressing them have.

All of a sudden, Doyin Okupe is now the best thing since sliced bread.

FFK is fluent too and the moment he makes a video, he'd be the next best thing...lol

Una never ready at all

Until now, Doyin Okupe was regarded as a failed man and father who watched his son turn openly gay and the righteous Nigerians all had a name for him. All of that os now forgiven in an instant and whoever dares to make an analysis without any bias would be termed a hater.

Make una continue...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by AntiTerrorist: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

Na Eloquence go repair the rot that Nigeria is today.

Na the citizens be the major problem for this country aswear.

So easily hoodwinked and impressed hence, the confidence the rogues oppressing them have.

All of a sudden, Doyin Okupe is now the best thing since sliced bread.

FFK is fluent too and the moment he makes a video, he'd be the next best thing...lol

Una never ready at all

Until now, Doyin Okupe was regarded as a failed man and father who watched his son turn openly gay and the righteous Nigerians all had a name for him. All of that os now forgiven in an instant and whoever dares to make an analysis without any bias would be termed a hater.

Make una continue...

Then you are certainly irredeemable. I leave you to your choice.
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Artiiclebeast: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Then you are certainly irredeemable. I leave you to your choice.

You had better start reading, reading, and learning more about your immediate environment or else, emancipating yourself from the shackles will remain a pipe dream.

Continue to insult me.
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by AntiTerrorist: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

You had better start reading, reading, and learning more about your immediate environment or else, emancipating yourself from the shackles will remain a pipe dream.

Continue to insult me.
You are neither teachable nor correctable. Nothing can convince you. Your mind is rigidly fixed. Which kind of person is that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: See Why Tinubu Must Step Down For Obi / Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano / Peter Obi: He Won't "Chop", You Won't "Chop" Says Anambra State Ex-Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.