Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,185 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano (1351 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by bestofnollywood: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2022
The Emir of Kano, His Royal Majesty, Aminu Ado Bayero has said that his visit to Hon. Prince Ned Nwoko at the Mount Ned Resort, Idumuje-Ugboko was one he would live to cherish, as a center of culture and civilization.

The Emir stated this while speaking to newsmen about his experience in Delta State, with a royal tour of Mount Ned tourism hub and Sports university, accompanied by the Dein of Agbor, HRM Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi 1.

According to Emir, “There is no difference between us as a people; from North to South. We are Nigerians who value relationships, greatness and togetherness of our nation.

“I must state that the hospitality given to us by Prince Ned Nwoko was awesome and wonderful; and I will always remember this experience”, Ado Bayero recounted.

Reflecting on the Sports University Idumuje-Ugboko, which he earlier inspected from Nwoko’s Palatial Castle, the 15th Emir of Kano commended the philanthropist for his foresight and patriotism in establishing the first Sports University in Sub Saharan Africa.

The monarch noted that Nwoko had shown passion and commitment for education and advancement of sports in Nigeria, maintaining that such act of service would never be forgotten in history.

Also speaking, the Dein of Agbor Kingdom, HRM Keagborekuzi 1, said he accompanied the Emir of Kano to visit his brother and friend, Prince Ned Nwoko for cultural integration and promotion of national unity.

He affirmed that they discussed what is needed and best for Nigeria, counselling that it was important for Nigerians to see themselves as one people.

“Ned Nwoko is an enigmatic person who has the larger interest of Nigeria at heart. And of course, he will be our Senator come 2023. We need to be closer to him more than ever before, because he has the capacity and honesty to do well as a Senator. He is equally very close to the North, meaning that he is better positioned to be among those that would continue to champion Nigeria’s unity in diversity for peace and progress of the whole Nation.

“As traditional rulers and custodians of the land, we love Nigeria and because of that love, we shall continue to seek synergies and partnerships with those in secular leadership who will help to foster the relationships that are capable of bringing our nation together.

In his welcome remarks, Prince Nwoko appreciated the Emir of Kano for the royal visit.

Nwoko also eulogized the Dein of Agbor for standing by him always and assisting in making the right decisions as a proud son of Anioma.

He pledged never to let the traditional institution down in the collective quest to build a new Nigeria that would be beneficial to the present and future generations.

https://applesbite.com/visit-to-ned-nwoko-resort-experience-ill-live-to-cherish-emir-of-kano/

1 Like

Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by NwaNimo1(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by Moh247: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2022
Nigeria owes Oga Ned $60 million dollars for consultancy on Paris loan refund..

Nobody is talking about it, when he starts another wahala like ASUU people would start wailing
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by Madmohamed1: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2022
I hope he didn't offered him one of our virgin sister the amir too like virgin and the person he visited is virgin hunter
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by SavageResponse(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:
Nigeria owes Oga Ned $400 million dollars for consultancy on Paris loan refund..

Nobody is talking about it, when he starts another wahala like ASUU people would start wailing

Shebi the man don use im mouth talk say na $68 million dem dey owe am, na from where you come see dis $400 million wey you still dey quote?
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by KingOfTheDamned: 9:03am On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:
Nigeria owes Oga Ned $400 million dollars for consultancy on Paris loan refund..

It even appalls me is it seems the government has a culture of not willing paying up or honouring agreed liabilities
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by Moh247: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2022
SavageResponse:

Shebi the man done use im mouth talk say na $68 million dem dey owe am, na from where you come see dis $400 million wey you still dey quote?

Last I read about it according to AGF Malami the money we owe Ned's firm is 400+ Perhaps am wrong
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by SensetionalGoal(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:

Last I read about it according to AGF Malami the money we owe Ned's firm is 400+ Perhaps am wrong

Even if they owe him 1trillion how is it your business
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by Moh247: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

Even if they owe him 1trillion how is it your business

Small child wey no dey pay tax they ask me nonsense question
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by Day169: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2022
It would've nice to see pictures of the resort to help give a better appreciation of the Emir's experience.
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by SensetionalGoal(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:

Do you want me to show you my TIN
Anyway I have nothing to prove to you...
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by GamalNasser: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:

How many times will they pay him
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by henryobinna(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:

New data released by Ned himself said it's around $60m+ not $400m.
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by Moh247: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2022
GamalNasser:

How many times will they pay him

A known PDP Supporter even has the mind to ask this question.. shame no dey catch PDP walai
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by Moh247: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2022
henryobinna:

Ok
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:

That is a ridiculous sum of money to pay to a senator.Ned is a thief.You help Nigeria to recover a stolen funds and want to take half of the money.What is the sense in that?That means if he is elected as a lawmaker he will embezzle constituency funds.
henryobinna:

Ned is a thief.Even the best lawyer in Europe will not demand for that ridiculous amount.
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by Moh247: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
That is a ridiculous sum of money to pay.Ned is a thief.You help Nigeria to recover a stolen funds and want to take half of the money.What is the sense in that?

Nigerians and not keeping to agreement... Did he force us to sign the terms of the contract and agreement?
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:

Nigerians and not keeping to agreement... Did he force us to sign the terms of the contract and agreement?
post the document of his agreement with the government.
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:

Na Ned send you to come dey post rubbish here.
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by GamalNasser: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:

A known PDP Supporter even has the mind to ask this question.. shame no dey catch PDP walai

That financial magic Ned is doing in conjunction with malami will one day be exposed ..
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by highchief1: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2022
bestofnollywood:
The Emir of Kano, His Royal Majesty, Aminu Ado Bayero has said that his visit to Hon. Prince Ned Nwoko at the Mount Ned Resort, Idumuje-Ugboko was one he would live to cherish, as a center of culture and civilization.

The Emir stated this while speaking to newsmen about his experience in Delta State, with a royal tour of Mount Ned tourism hub and Sports university, accompanied by the Dein of Agbor, HRM Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi 1.

According to Emir, “There is no difference between us as a people; from North to South. We are Nigerians who value relationships, greatness and togetherness of our nation.

“I must state that the hospitality given to us by Prince Ned Nwoko was awesome and wonderful; and I will always remember this experience”, Ado Bayero recounted.

Reflecting on the Sports University Idumuje-Ugboko, which he earlier inspected from Nwoko’s Palatial Castle, the 15th Emir of Kano commended the philanthropist for his foresight and patriotism in establishing the first Sports University in Sub Saharan Africa.

The monarch noted that Nwoko had shown passion and commitment for education and advancement of sports in Nigeria, maintaining that such act of service would never be forgotten in history.

Also speaking, the Dein of Agbor Kingdom, HRM Keagborekuzi 1, said he accompanied the Emir of Kano to visit his brother and friend, Prince Ned Nwoko for cultural integration and promotion of national unity.

He affirmed that they discussed what is needed and best for Nigeria, counselling that it was important for Nigerians to see themselves as one people.

“Ned Nwoko is an enigmatic person who has the larger interest of Nigeria at heart. And of course, he will be our Senator come 2023. We need to be closer to him more than ever before, because he has the capacity and honesty to do well as a Senator. He is equally very close to the North, meaning that he is better positioned to be among those that would continue to champion Nigeria’s unity in diversity for peace and progress of the whole Nation.

“As traditional rulers and custodians of the land, we love Nigeria and because of that love, we shall continue to seek synergies and partnerships with those in secular leadership who will help to foster the relationships that are capable of bringing our nation together.

In his welcome remarks, Prince Nwoko appreciated the Emir of Kano for the royal visit.

Nwoko also eulogized the Dein of Agbor for standing by him always and assisting in making the right decisions as a proud son of Anioma.

He pledged never to let the traditional institution down in the collective quest to build a new Nigeria that would be beneficial to the present and future generations.

https://applesbite.com/visit-to-ned-nwoko-resort-experience-ill-live-to-cherish-emir-of-kano/
ned too ugly Abeg.
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:
Nigeria owes Oga Ned $60 million dollars for consultancy on Paris loan refund..

Leave them let them be forming eye service..

when the man money reduce,him come remember him 60m usd...Govt eyes go clear.
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by henryobinna(m): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
That is a ridiculous sum of money to pay to a senator.Ned is a thief.You help Nigeria to recover a stolen funds and want to take half of the money.What is the sense in that?That means if he is elected as a lawmaker he will embezzle constituency funds.
Ned is a thief.Even the best lawyer in Europe will not demand for that ridiculous amount.
I wouldn't say he is a thief. If they agreed the amount either in actual figures or percentage, they must pay him back. Afterall, it was a gentleman agreement they had.
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2022
henryobinna:
I wouldn't say he is a thief. If they agreed the amount either in actual figures or percentage, they must pay him back. Afterall, it was a gentleman agreement they had.
Let him publish documents for the agreement he reach with government.I must say he connived with a government officials to share the percentage before the documents was signed.Thief them.
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by iykofias(m): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2022
Hotel is now a resort
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by henryobinna(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
I must say he connived with a government officials to share the percentage before the documents was signed.Thief them.

This is possible, there's nothing lacking in the tools box of these politicians.
Re: Visit To Ned Nwoko Resort, Experience I’ll Live To Cherish – Emir Of Kano by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:

The question is true. How is it your business and how will it contribute to your miserable life

(1) (Reply)

The Parable of the Talents: Anambra Vs Lagos - Ayodeji Oyewumi / See A Question Someone Asked Reno That Reno Refused To Answer - Why? / I Will Become President Of Nigeria Before Obi- Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.