Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect (1049 Views)

Peter Obi Effect? Lamidi Apapa; from 300 Votes To 18,000 Votes. / Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by derecho(m): 5:18am On Aug 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_rkJBRRbTo

After listening to this guy, I can see how Peter Obi is redefining politics in Nigeria.
I wish he clinches LP ticket so that there wouldd be an alternative to Jandor who foolishly chose Funke Akindele
Re: Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 02, 2022
Dreamers!

Only God knows what these lots sniff!

Anybody can type word “upset”

Even Nigeria can upset The US in a full blown war!

Y’all just be dreaming about impossibilities that can NEVER materialize.

A party stronghold in all 35 states, No viable Governorship, Senate or Reps candidate in the whole 35 states, but they want to upset across same states.

Drug abuse!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by Brunosamel(m): 5:59am On Aug 02, 2022
We the youth have decided enough is enough we are taking the country by storm and will retire old cargos to there various villages grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 02, 2022
We don't need terrorists on corridors of power.

Re: Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by PandoraObi: 6:05am On Aug 02, 2022
1+1-2=0
Re: Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by maybet081: 6:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Lagos no be timubu property is loading in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by Ogbuu101: 6:14am On Aug 02, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
All ipob pigs should know this, piter hoebi idiot is going nowhere, if you like go and drink sniper, nah your problem be that... Mind you, i stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate
A classical example of how only Obi's supporters insult others

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by 9jii(m): 6:36am On Aug 02, 2022
derecho:

After listening to this guy, I can see how Peter Obi is redefining politics in Nigeria.
I wish he clinches LP ticket so that there wouldd be an alternative to Jandor who foolishly chose Funke Akindele
Gullible ones can always be easily deceive by lies
Re: Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by BlazinGlory40: 6:40am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:
We don't need terrorists on corridors of power.

Yet terrorists are ravaging many parts of the country. Shut your mouth sir!

1 Like

Re: Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 02, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Yet terrorists are ravaging many parts of the country. Shut your mouth sir!
That's why we don't need a terrorist president, we are trying to kill the terrorists we don't need one in aso rock. Obi's son declared war on Nigeria when he stepped on that flag. This is the reason Israel and Iran are at war, this is unacceptable. Obi's son must be arrested for desecrating Nigeria's flag.

1 Like

Re: Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by BlazinGlory40: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

That's why we don't need a terrorist president, we are trying to kill the terrorists we don't need one in aso rock. Obi's son declared war on Nigeria when he stepped on that flag. This is the reason Israel and Iran are at war, this is unacceptable. Obi's son must be arrested for desecrating Nigeria's flag.

Again I say to you, shut your bloody mouth sir!

1 Like

Re: Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Again I say to you, shut your bloody mouth sir!
Your father is a fool for raising an unpatriotic idiot. Bastard sons.

1 Like

Re: Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by Betanaija42moro: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Peter Obi is the game changer.

No longer business as usual, btw APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by Dubaku543: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

You must be a very dumb and stupid he goat!! If Obi's son never stepped on Nigerian flag a mysterious disease will wipe off your entire lineage!

1 Like

Re: Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by EMMNIG: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dreamers!

Only God knows what these lots sniff!

Anybody can type word “upset”

Even Nigeria can upset The US in a full blown war!

Y’all just be dreaming about impossibilities that can NEVER materialize.

A party stronghold in all 35 states, No viable Governorship, Senate or Reps candidate in the whole 35 states, but they want to upset across same states.

Drug abuse!

The Drugs that tinubu usually takes. That is what he sniff.
Such is life.
Re: Lagos And The Peter Obi Effect by omoharry(f): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2022
derecho:

I was disappointed in PDP ..really !! If this jandor & Funke Akindele is the best they can do then let SanwoOlu just continue. I expected a candidate from PDP .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: Nigeria’s Terror And Insecurity Pipeline (EXPOSÉ) / Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters / Atiku Abubakar Turaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.