Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) (25342 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged / Tinubu, Akande At Atiku's Son & Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Ibkhaleel: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2022
Northerner Chrstians

#Tinubu Dares Not Run Witha Northern
Christian as His VP.He Would loose the
Elections to Atiku before 12pm !!!
"Yes, this is because the vast majority of
northern christians have turned out to be
evil serpents whose hatred, bigotry,
islamophobia and fatal actions against
the Northern Muslim is legendary and
with no limits.
They will initiate attacks against
muslims and because they have allies in
the dominant southern media, will
always turn around to claim victimhood
instead of being the culprits.
You will never get to hear stories of their
attacks against muslims in the biased
media until the Muslims decide to
undertake a reprisal counter attack
which is caused by lack of action by the
security agencies and government..
that's when all hell will break loose and
you will begin to read about "Unprovoked
Attacks on Defenceless Women &
Children" bla bla bla.
Millions of Northern Muslims who knoww
of the danger involved in this
arrangement of having to put our lives
and destiny for the next 8 years, into the
hands of a Northern Christian will rise
against this position, if taken..
Iwould definitely campaign against the
APC, and work towards the defeat of
APC at the polls.
Northern Muslims can never risk voting
for a Tinubu as our next president once
he commits this fatal error.
In the nearest future, no southern
presidential candidate should dare to
make the attempt of putting the destiny
of the Northern Muslims into the hands
of his Northern Christian VP!
After all, with Muslims having the
majority population in the north and in
the country, this should be a safety net
and an advantage to us rather than an
albatross.
The media would never bother to
investigate the root causes or context of
why the counter attack took place
amongst other salient and open factors,
but will push the idea that the attack was
'unprovoked'
The hatred against northern Muslims by
the inferiority complex ridden physce of
Northern Christians lasts a lifetime...it's
one that has been ingrained into their
hearts right from their homes,
communities, schools and churches etc.
This hatred continues to grow and is
expressed right from their cradle and
down to their graves.
With the present state of divisions solely
based on religion and tribe in the country
and especially in the north, Northern
Muslims would prefer to vote againsta
Tinubu once he makes the fatal error of
tagging his ticket with a Northern

3 Likes

Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by ogascomax: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2022
No need for all this plenty talk. He only started the obvious then and today he is starting the obvious. He never condemned BAT personalty he only dissociate himself from M-M ticket due to the reality of today Nigeria.
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2022
Well done, oga sir.

So, because 3 muslims made u sgf we should allow u and ur co travellers to turn Nigeria to an Islamic state, quo?

Una plan no go work
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by padi94(m): 9:18am On Aug 02, 2022
Can we also have flashback when buhari was professing love for bokoharam, threatened baboons and dogs will fight if he doesn't win election, how he defended evil atrocities in the name of religion and ethnicity
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by akwarandu(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2022
We are moving forward and you want to drag us backwards, God forbid BATthing.

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Liebermantic: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2022
Truly, Tinubu has recruited thousands of people to campaign for him.. Nairaland has turned to another "The Nation" newspaper. If it becomes increasingly like "The nation newspaper", millions will lose interest in reading or using it as a source of fact..This has become so boring
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by InvertedHammer: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2022
/
So up till this moment, some people cannot separate personal favours from national interest. God please can Buhari get a 3rd term? Nigerians don't deserve any better.

Interesting!

/

1 Like

Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by ArewaNorth: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2022
micellgevity:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/02/flashback-3-muslims-made-me-sgf-reveals-anti-muslim-babachir-lawal/

Read the full report published 18 October, 2015

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/tinubu-akande-made-my-appointment-possible-lawal-sgf/

With this statement he made;
Because if it has been left to northerners, it is doubtful if they will take a Christian man to make Secretary to the Government of the Federation”
it is obvious he has always had a bad perception about Northern Muslims. He couldn't see how Dogara was also made Speaker, Lalong made Chairman NGF, Ilyas Bagoro made TETFUND Boss, the current TETFUND Boss among many others all by clear effort of the Northern Muslims. Babachir should have used better words in explaining his anger for the so much deceptive expectation of VP position he had.

5 Likes

Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2022
micellgevity:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/02/flashback-3-muslims-made-me-sgf-reveals-anti-muslim-babachir-lawal/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/tinubu-akande-made-my-appointment-possible-lawal-sgf/
Foolish talk. Where did he talk about them being Muslims?
He made clear northern Muslims would never have thought of making northern Christian SGF.
Is he not correct with what had panned out?
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Adblg0610: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2022
xnsandrxns:
Now the story has changed.
It's true that over time, a mad man will forget previous good deeds.
Tinubu has become a christian-hater to you now,
So much that his not being elected President is the only thing that can guarantee the continued existence of christianity in Nigeria.
Ingratitude is a sin Oga David.
He is not alone. It was even the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar, that made his co-traveler, Yakubu Dogara, the Speaker of the House of Representatives in 2015. Now the tide has changed.

3 Likes

Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Iamzik: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2022
iReddington:
“I plan for betrayal, I plan for backstabbing,I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen. In life,I expect nothing,I expect anything,I expect everything."
- Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Asiwaju wasn't capping, these are the kind of people he was talking about. Babachir Lawal is an an ungrateful self serving snake, and 100 of him can't stop Asiwaju.

I'm also sure he has planned for his political retirement after 2023
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Reference(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2022
Are they saying that Muslims own Nigeria and give Christians 'appointments' when they wish?
The handlers of these people are not bright.
Why escalating the situation and polarising even those who are fence sitters.
There is already a war against northern dominance of Nigeria and its polity, they want to add religion to the mix?
Why can't politicians be instruments of unity, peace and progress by the simple practice of justice and equity.
Always finding more fuel for senseless fires.

If the same faith ticket is okay, his handlers should work in that direction not these personal pickings because this situation is about people of that faith not Babachir Lawal.
Even if Babachir Lawal approves and is promised heaven it will not affect the concerns of the vast majority of Christians because of the times we live in.
So the Tinubu camp should work on that. Start by promising there will be no more killings and violence against Christians in the north for any extra-judicial reason, etc. That is the way to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by juman(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Babachir is still the secretary to the government till today.

But by proxy.
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by juman(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu is the best politician in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by treesun: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2022
micellgevity:

Yet Tinubu lied he did not collect any thing from Buhari government, only to say Emi Lokan!
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by ablejesus26(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2022
9jii:
The gullible Children of hate that want politicized religion will be disgrace just like Babishir.

So long as Christian-Christian ticket will never be accepted expecting muslim-muslim ticket to be accepted makes you are criminal undecided
We all saw the muric make the stand that they will not vote for Yoruba Christian not to talk about Christian-Christian agenda undecided
It doesn't matter right??
It suits you now,how can it matter undecided
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by onuman: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2022
Shettima is believed to be a Boko Haram sympathizer.
The plan is to make a president Tinubu last a few months in Aso Rock, so that Shettima will take over power.
Tinubu's early demise can easily be explained from his Parkinsonism and incontinence diseases.
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by IreneJane: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Oh I think we should accept the Muslim-Muslim candidates because they helped the former SGF.

Una mumu sha, Muslim/Christian we are suffering like this and insecurity is ravaging the nation, Muslim boko haram, bandits and Fulani herdsmen are killing, kidnapping and raping Nigerians like this, just imagine when a Muslim known thief and a Muslim known boko haram is voted into office

See ur life , "a Muslim known thief" did he steal any of ur state treasury? We didn't complain in lasgidi.. lest I forget, what do u say about ipob /ugm killing your people .. you are such an hypocrite..

3 Likes

Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Meyldon:
What exactly is the essence of this post?
Still not a justification for him supporting a muslim-muslim ticket at this time.
It is to tell you about his character; he is unstable and dishonest (his grasscutter case comes to mind once again).

Even the Bible calls such a person an unstable person in the book of James and we are advised not to be unstable. By their fruits you shall know them because the word Christian is on their lips but far from their hearts and result of their actions.

That is why folks like him can adopt politics of hate, lies and bigotry without feeling any remorse yet a Muslim like Asiwaju Tinubu has taught everyone about forgiveness.

Despite all this his calumny, if he goes to Asiwaju Tinubu tomorrow, Asiwaju will still forgive him.

3 Likes

Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Minjim: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Oh I think we should accept the Muslim-Muslim candidates because they helped the former SGF.

Una mumu sha, Muslim/Christian we are suffering like this and insecurity is ravaging the nation, Muslim boko haram, bandits and Fulani herdsmen are killing, kidnapping and raping Nigerians like this, just imagine when a Muslim known thief and a Muslim known boko haram is voted into office

What's the difference between a Muslim/Muslim and a Christian/ Christians?

Only the oppositions and those who thought they'll be chosen are promoting this disunity.

I don't really see an difference between a Muslim and a Christian politician in Nigeria.

After all corruption usually unites them
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by RealLagosBoy: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2022
We will never forget Lekki massacre.

This is a healed bullet wound.

Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
Really these guys are after their political interests,
Are you just knowing

Even Obi

He only speak what people wanna hear at the moment

Let him get there first

I remember how I supported Buhari 2015...See the results
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by IbileIfe: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Babachir Lawal was dreaming of being chosen as the running mate of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. But when he was not chosen, he became a bitter enemy of progress

Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2022
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2022
IbileIfe:
Babachir Lawal was dreaming of being chosen as the running mate of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. But when he was not chosen, he became a bitter enemy of progress

I doubt it. Who dreams of being a candidate for a sinking party
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Roozzaay(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2022
2015? That's hell far for Nigerian politicians, they can change their words that is well captured on papers, audio and video the next day.
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Latakia(f): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2022
He's the first Christian to be appointed as SGF in Nigeria in this fourth republic and he's the first Christian as SGF to use his position to CUT GRASS grin
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Roozzaay(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

I doubt it. Who dreams of being a candidate for a sinking party

Don't doubt nothing, he Babachir, Dogara and Simon wouldn't mind sacrificing the whole North East Christians as long as they are getting the VP slot.
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by kingyakos: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Ur candidate is a bad market no matter how you try to advertise him, even if he is sold at 2for 5naira Nigerians will not buy.

Nonsense post
Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Parachoko: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2022
BloomingDale:
The same Babachir Lawal that used the Nigerian air force to bomb an IDP camp 4x, thereby killing about 600 people including the aid workers, to cover up his corruption? Yeah, Tinubu tried.
Can you provide evidence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Imposes Down To Dusk Curfew / NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office / President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.