Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) (25341 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged / Tinubu, Akande At Atiku's Son & Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by UselessBuharist: 6:48am On Aug 04, 2022
Gbeng30:

Don't mind them some mental derail people will still not see the reason to do the right things just because of their selfish interest...i know God will deliver Nigeria from this people

Amen oo

1 Like

Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by Spandau: 2:36am On Aug 05, 2022
SU50:

Its the undoing of northerners, letting out story to be told by people clearly against anything us, white we sit by and watch hoping that at least they will adhere to the conventions of ethical journalism.

Some of us have been calling for northern Nigeria to have it's own media and propaganda arms to sell itself against unwarranted attacks by certain people. Case in point: everyone knows the nation is a yoruba newspaper, the sun an Igbo newspaper, thisday a Yoruba newspaper, the punch, tribune and lots of them carry out ethnic agendas but people have issues when daily trust reports from a sincere point of issues plaguing northern Nigeria (when the northern woman was killed in the east, none of the newspapers deemed it fit to report such - it would have been different of the opposite happened).

Take all famous books regarding the civil war and see a direct attack on the north for doing what every of the different groups would have done. Everyone has just made it his point to make the north an aggressor in all cases - deserved or not while we sit back and think people will respect ethics and conventions.

Its time we know that the people we deal with have no values, they will sell their people for any benefit that may accrue to them, it's foolish to assume these people will adhere to norms and ethics.

It's the reason why some of us are on these platforms, to raise awareness on certain issues and set records straight, we don't enjoy interacting with this illiterate horde but it needs to be done for the sake of posterity. A simple google or NL search about any topic northern from 15 years back will show you how unbalanced things are, people spew lies and try to pass them off as facts - this is going to be the history our people may one day take as genuine, made aggressors in a case where we clearly are the victim and that being passed on through generations as truth while we sit back and watch. This should end.

Birds of same feather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office / I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan / Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.