Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign (1167 Views)

FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai / BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi / APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2022
That's is what APC/PDP is doing with some commissioned people. I know someone who was contacted for this role and declined later.

They were told to create fake social media accounts and throw tribal insults to derail Obi's movement. Sometimes you would think all the insults on Yorubas comes from Igbos, or insults on Igbos comes from Yorubas. Similarly insults on Hausas.

It is shameful the extent these people can go. Even creating facebook accounts with Igbo names or Yoruba names. These looters are horrible.

When I listened to this guy on the directives they were given, I felt like shedding tears. Even the guy resigned because his moral upbringing could not allow him. Its a big shock to them how Obi have made this tremendous progress. How would anyone imagine that Obi would ever be a topic of discussion after he decamped from PDP? All these unknown gunmen killing people in the east were actually sponsored by PDP/APC. These evil people can go to any limit to achieve their political goals.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by Mandate2023: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2022
U are only decieving yourself grin grin grin......obi nonsense won't go beyond Twitter, in reality we know how d game will end up.....if u still think obi will make it to aso rock u sure need brain check....if employing ppl is going to curtail obi supporters bullying habit then it's a welcome development

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by GreyLaw(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Mandate2023:
U are only decieving yourself grin grin grin......obi nonsense won't go beyond Twitter, in reality we know how d game will end up.....if u still think obi will make it to aso rock u sure need brain check....if employing ppl is going to curtail obi supporters bullying habit then it's a welcome development

You will weep in a few months to comel. Both you and your principal Tinubu will fail together. Your mates are building houses and legitimate earnings and all you want is to come online and support a criminal for 30k.

When will you have sense? When will you become human enough to reason?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by rolams(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2022
PDP doesn't have the time to pay their online soldiers. They don't believe in social media.
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by rolams(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2022
In my area here, I have never heard people discuss about Obi presidency.
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2022
That's the handiwork of Tinubu terrible handlers. We know them and their antics.

Good morning ObiDient Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2022
Obidaft, that is stale, come with another one now... On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

1 Like

Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by satelliteDISH(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2022
rolams:

Which area is that?
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by johnbd: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2022
The osun disgrace awaits them. Potable collect money still insult them. We go guide our vote when the time comes. What we are doing is found in the holy books. It says you should be obedient and yusful. Go and check. Even national anthem talk am [color=#000000]Arise o compatriots so that the labour of our past heroes will not be in vain . grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by rolams(m): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2022
satelliteDISH:

Which area is that?

Epe, Lagos.
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Obidaft, that is stale, come with another one now... On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba
shatap
how's your wife?
how's your lace
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by Mandate2023: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2022
GreyLaw:

You will weep in a few months to comel. Both you and your principal Tinubu will fail together. Your mates are building houses and legitimate earnings and all you want is to come online and support a criminal for 30k.

When will you have sense? When will you become human enough to reason?

U and ur family will weep at that said time

Anybody supporting tinubu is collecting 30k according to your useless stupid brain......when tinubu win u will cry all through ur miserable life that ppl voted bcoz of money grin

I don't know hw any right thinking person will vote obituary instead of tinubu a performer
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by Dubaku543: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2022
rolams:
There is no problem!! They are doomed for life!
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by rolams(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Dubaku543:
There is no problem!! They are doomed for life!

Your people are doom for life. What kind of stupidity is this? Do you have sense at all? You guys really have problem. To be honest.
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by Dubaku543: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2022
rolams:

Your people are doom for life. What kind of stupidity is this? Do you have sense at all? You guys really have problem. To be honest.
Hahaha!!! Why are you crying already when the Armageddon never activate?
Just watch out for this prophecy!!
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by maybet081: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
rolams:
Sambisa I guess.
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by maybet081: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Christians will fight to the end.
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by rolams(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dubaku543:
Hahaha!!! Why are you crying already when the Armageddon never activate?
Just watch out for this prophecy!!

You lack manners, a child well trained don't talk like this way.

Your type de-markets Obi. Very stupid response from the beginning. You never knew if I was trying to campaigning for them. You just raised your left hand to type rubbish.
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mandate2023:

Tell them very well my guy.... U deserve something special for this
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by Dubaku543: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
rolams:

You lack manners, a child well trained don't talk like this way.

Your type de-markets Obi. Very stupid response from the beginning. You never knew if I was trying to campaigning for them. You just raised your left hand to type rubbish.
Bro!! Please how did the reality I forecasted in a short time to come translate to an insult?
If you are highly intelligent you will understand that the white man is ruling the world. The white man has done deep research for centuries about human behaviour and economics.
They know why they keep giving us aids because they have the data of our money exchange on their computer database. They are fully aware that Nigeria is on the brink of collapsing. Nigerian federal government depends on foreign aids to pay workers salaries.

I am not cursing the nation. It is a fact that is almost turning reality. Nigerian needs an educated economist who knows the Marxist game the white men play!!
Trust me these white men are atheists but economic and scientific geniuses. Have you wondered why the pounds is the world's highest currency yet they don't have any natural resources. They don't depend on God to prosper. They are in a cartel where they decide fate of countries and for that to happen they employ the best brains to show them the map for future economic forecast!

Obi is a guru he can match them!! I have seen a video where the UK government invited him to present a speech on economic and impact of transparent leadership on country's currency and he did justice to it. Western government had recognised this man severally and given him multiple awards based on his knowledge and philosophy. No be today we begin follow this man.

I got to understand that most Nigerians don't think like a higher animal. They limit their thinking towards regionalism, tribalism, religion and who can dash them devalued naira. They don't look beyond. Give this man just a term if he fails we will boo him out, He is a fundamentalist and the best we need right now.

I don tire to dey talk. Omoh na to your tents oh Israel.

Abeg no vex ooo if you felt insulted!

Na japa mode I dey like this by God's grace!!

1 Like

Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by Oilwell(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:

All because of peanuts

Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by Salewa97: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lol
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by rolams(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dubaku543:
Bro!! Please how did the reality I forecasted in a short time to come translate to an insult?
If you are highly intelligent you will understand that the white man is ruling the world. The white man has done deep research for centuries about human behaviour and economics.
They know why they keep giving us aids because they have the data of our money exchange on their computer database. They are fully aware that Nigeria is on the brink of collapsing. Nigerian federal government depends on foreign aids to pay workers salaries.

I am not cursing the nation. It is a fact that is almost turning reality. Nigerian needs an educated economist who knows the Marxist game the white men play!!
Trust me these white men are atheists but economic and scientific geniuses. Have you wondered why the pounds is the world's highest currency yet they don't have any natural resources. They don't depend on God to prosper. They are in a cartel where they decide fate of countries and for that to happen they employ the best brains to show them the map for future economic forecast!

Obi is a guru he can match them!! I have seen a video where the UK government invited him to present a speech on economic and impact of transparent leadership on country's currency and he did justice to it. Western government had recognised this man severally and given him multiple awards based on his knowledge and philosophy. No be today we begin follow this man.

I got to understand that most Nigerians don't think like a higher animal. They limit their thinking towards regionalism, tribalism, religion and who can dash them devalued naira. They don't look beyond. Give this man just a term if he fails we will boo him out, He is a fundamentalist and the best we need right now.

I don tire to dey talk. Omoh na to your tents oh Israel.

Abeg no vex ooo if you felt insulted!

Na japa mode I dey like this by God's grace!!

No qualms!
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mandate2023:

If e sure for you and them. Let them leave Obi and focus on Atiku?
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by Mandate2023: 6:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Thanksful:

If e sure for you and them. Let them leave Obi and focus on Atiku?

Na una dey drag and insult tinubu in every possible ways, nobody cared about obi even when u guy post lies and nonsense to hype him.......suddenly u want who to leave obi
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mandate2023:

Na una dey drag and insult tinubu in every possible ways, nobody cared about obi even when u guy post lies and nonsense to hype him.......suddenly u want who to leave obi

I no get time to drag Tinubu. For Obi? I stand behind him.

Nah so I tell una say Buhari nah disaster, una say even if him get NEPA bill nah him go rule.

How fr?
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by Mandate2023: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Thanksful:

I no get time to drag Tinubu. For Obi? I stand behind him.

Nah so I tell una say Buhari nah disaster, una say even if him get NEPA bill nah him go rule.

How fr?

We don stand behind tinubu too and na him go do am........let ur politician show us what dey did as governor in south east state first, u think presidency is childs play
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by IgOga(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
That's is what APC/PDP is doing with some commissioned people. I know someone who was contacted for this role and declined later.

They were told to create fake social media accounts and throw tribal insults to derail Obi's movement. Sometimes you would think all the insults on Yorubas comes from Igbos, or insults on Igbos comes from Yorubas. Similarly insults on Hausas.

It is shameful the extent these people can go. Even creating facebook accounts with Igbo names or Yoruba names. These looters are horrible.

When I listened to this guy on the directives they were given, I felt like shedding tears. Even the guy resigned because his moral upbringing could not allow him. Its a big shock to them how Obi have made this tremendous progress. How would anyone imagine that Obi would ever be a topic of discussion after he decamped from PDP? All these unknown gunmen killing people in the east were actually sponsored by PDP/APC. These evil people can go to any limit to achieve their political goals.

We should believe you because you believe the person that told you the cock and bull story ba? shocked

The amount of vitriol you Obituary or Obidient have been unleashing online would not require payment for Nigerians to rise against you....all you have is strong illusion of Obi.....nothing concrete to say.....the former running mate to Atiku (whose boss called a thief) is now your new saint...e mura si
Re: APC Starts Paying More 1000 People For Social Media Campaign by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mandate2023:

We don stand behind tinubu too and na him go do am........let ur politician show us what dey did as governor in south east state first, u think presidency is childs play

Nah your stand but a Muslim can't rule us now after Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update:- 2 Million Man Match In Akwa Ibom State For Peter Obi / The SW-SE War Of Attrition Will Only See Atiku Win / Obi Supporters Made It To BBC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.