Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help (1373 Views)

Does KLM Flight To UK Require Transit Visa At Amsterdam / "Education Is Not Tourism": Nigerian Students Protest At German Consulate Lagos / Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help by NVQ2: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2022
A friend of mine is in dire need of appointment for a Schengen Visa at the German Embassy
He was invited for a programme in Germany by a University
He already filled his visa form online as required, all the necessary documents has been arranged by him.
His host is paying for the trip and already sent him the hotel booking, airline ticket and health insurance.
He has been trying the German Visa portal for over 3 weeks now to secure appointment date for visa interview and no appointment for July and August!
His programme will take place first week of september.

Please can anybody be of help or point us in the right direction?

The screenshot from the portal is attached.

This is urgent.

Re: Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help by Mide3367: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2022
Lalasticlala please front page

1 Like

Re: Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help by pseudonomer: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
NVQ2:

A friend of mine is in dire need of appointment for a Schengen Visa at the German Embassy
He already filled his visa form online as required, all the necessary documents has been arranged by him.
His host is paying for the trip and already sent him the hotel booking, airline ticket and health insurance.
He has been trying the German Visa portal for over 3 weeks now to secure appointment date for visa interview and no appointment for July and August!

This is urgent.

Nothing. But tell the program sponsor to contact the Nigerian Embassy, it might help.

1 Like

Re: Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help by Luther0luther: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Send me a mail
Re: Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help by NVQ2: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Luther0luther:
Send me a mail
Your email address
please?
Re: Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help by NVQ2: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hello..
Re: Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help by Luther0luther: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2022
NVQ2:
Hello..

I've responded.

1 Like

Re: Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help by davidadenrele: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
It's Shengen because the Europeans have cross relationship try other European countries like France, Italy and Netherland.

There's no time if you are lucky to get Italy or France get to Paris or Rome and board a train going to Germany as simple as ABC.
Re: Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help by elnuru: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2022
@NVQS was your friend able to find a way around this?

I'm currently in a similar situation. angry undecided
Re: Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help by wallmosh: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thanks for your input.

Do you mean they can assist in facilitating the appointment booking?

pseudonomer:

Nothing. But tell the program sponsor to contact the Nigerian Embassy, it might help.
Re: Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help by chee1012: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2023
hey, im in the same situation and would be needing help too
NVQ2:

Your email address
please?
Re: Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help by demo79: 4:32am On Dec 22, 2023
The appointment is done in the midnight uote author=NVQ2 post=115301455]

This is urgent. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Angola / Uk Visa Administrative Review Advicee: Help / The Dreaded "sponsorship" Question - F1 Students Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.