Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi (47485 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by emerged01(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2022
Akurakambe:
If this man and that Salvation Ministry man support Peter Obi candidacy, then Obi is likely going to defeat both PDP and APC in Rivers State even without any strong politician being on Obi side.
Whether we like it or not, religion will play a very critical role in this coming election.

May Peter Obi succeed
What message are we passing to the other religions? They should vote too according to their religion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Prettylima(f): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2022
I just love this man, very simple soul

2 Likes

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Righthussle: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2022
Shayetet13:
That Apostle really deserves man of the year award. However, for him to step down for Obi Peter, speaks a lot about the man himself.

Apostle has my respect.

Faith of our fathers, living still
In spite of dungeon, fire and sword.

We will not allow the Christain faith of our fathers to be threatened in Nigeria by religious intolerant folks who prides in tribalism and insensitivity.

Christain Faith is the faith of your fore fathers ? You're a lost African.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by twilliamx(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Igbo people sabi package useless product as better one... Funny guys

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Tookool(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2022
He’s the next TB Joshua, philanthropic men of God

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by mastermaestro(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Akurakambe:
If this man and that Salvation Ministry man support Peter Obi candidacy, then Obi is likely going to defeat both PDP and APC in Rivers State even without any strong politician being on Obi side.
Whether we like it or not, religion will play a very critical role in this coming election.

May Peter Obi succeed

I am telling you. Obi needs to visit Salvation Ministries because Ibiyeome is a household figure in Rivers state. Dude is highly regarded and charismatic in Rivers state.

3 Likes

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by lailo: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2022
I prefer Davido.
1. He won Osun election for his uncle and
2. He has been a fantastic father to his children
3. He is more popular and influential than other nominees, home and abroad
4. He takes care of and manages all his baby mamas well well
5. He has raised so many music icons through his record label DMW
6. He always live up to his mantra "we rise by lifting others"
7. He is an African icon and not limited to local......
Instead of to critizise me, sing the praise of your nominee too, else na thunder go fire your left breast.....

3 Likes

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by pxpimus: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2022
dignity33:
It won't make a front page because it concern Peter Obi but if is daily trust facts check inconclusive with fake username created by Tinubu supporter with there comments line up on the page one before they push it to front page.
This guy need to be barn.

Please take note of this moniker
They r always faster than their shadow.

The thread don hit Fp now.

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Germanjoe(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2022
His is obident

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Mandate2023: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2022
Clown.....what did obi do to deserve man of d year award, just 1 thing?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by anonimi: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The grace that is following peter obi is original grace from God

Grace of God for a fraudulent liar
What has light got to do with darkness?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Jlow2: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2022
Our only crime is wanting a better Nigeria, and telling the truth to power. We have seen the hand work of God

2 Likes

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by chinedu234(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2022
Behold to obey is better than sacrifice. And the only commandment with a blessing attached says Obey your father and your mother. That your days may be long in the promised land. No be me talk am oo. I just have to be Obidient.

3 Likes

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Tflex01: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Akurakambe:

May Peter Obi succeed

Religion card you guys are playing will only affect SS/SE, Atiku stronghold.

Obi is not a threat to Tinubu but a big threat to Atiku ambition.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Runsboi1: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2022
oulorrrr

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Jack500: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2022
dignity33:
It won't make a front page because it concern Peter Obi but if is daily trust facts check inconclusive with fake username created by Tinubu supporter with there comments line up on the page one before they push it to front page.

Stop vomiting nonsense, it is front page hit your head against the wall

2 Likes

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Olayetan(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2022
I love these man...

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Rapuru14: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2022
buksarki:
This is Nairaland mod and Tinubu supporter new strategy to demarket Peter Obi. They Created thousands of username. They will propagate lies from anti-peter Obi newspapers such as daily trust and The nation or paid agents, then they will use that their fake accounts to comments and likes the comments. They will drag that thread to many pages to justify that their fake accounts and likes. The mod will help them push it to front page once the comments entered second or third pages. Do not buy to their cheap propaganda there purpose is to convince you that Obi is loosing popularity and that people are now switching to Tinubu.
You know the game

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Viscuz: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Ha

Thank you so so much sir

ApC urchins will be like what ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Lilgray: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennifer663:
Nice of himDo you own a business and you want to advertise?
I can register your business on Google maps for people to patronize you��‍♂️
I register schools‚ supermarkets hospitals etc. any business is eligible to register �
all at affordable prices� trust me�
for more info ��
https:///qr/2PZQEJOXDWIHM1
or you can add up on whatsapp
0814 595 6459.
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by ablejesus26(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Shayetet13:
That Apostle really deserves man of the year award. However, for him to step down for Obi Peter, speaks a lot about the man himself.

Apostle has my respect.

Faith of our fathers, living still
In spite of dungeon, fire and sword.

We will not allow the Christain faith of our fathers to be threatened in Nigeria by religious intolerant folks who prides in tribalism and insensitivity.

They want to use our Faith and survival to score political points undecided
We shall see.

2 Likes

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Yemi4luv: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2022
That's good this is the kind of Man of God I like a lot , he is very humble

Pls help me out with data 090.391-37403 any amount isn't too small God will bless anyone that show me love Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by muykem: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2022
I don't understand. Is it an election or contribution to society?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by brante(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2022
The love
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by UptownVibes(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Nairaland moderators are biased.
Na today you know. Even seun himself, but e blike say Tinubu never share money reach him side. You for no dey see other candidates matter for front page nau.

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by anonimi: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Prettylima:
I just love this man, very simple soul

Unlike liar liar Peter Obi

fyneguy:
Peter Obi said, at the 2016 edition of the platform, that he had only one wristwatch for many years.

Pictures have exposed the lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlzNgQJd66s

SATANICALLY:
In a 2018 interview, Peter Obi said he invested $20 million in International Breweries on behalf of Anambra state as a governor.

Obi’s claim was in response to questions on economic development, Anambra politics and his presidential ambition.

“… Anambra state is the single-highest shareholder in that facility. I invested in it, over $20 million,” Obi had said.

“It is worth almost $100 [million] today.
That’s what government should do.”

TheCable had previously fact-checked some of the claims.

Chukwuma Soludo, governor of Anambra, also debunked a recent statement ascribed to him regarding the investment.

International Breweries (IB) Plc is a subsidiary of the world’s largest brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) — a multinational drink and brewing giant based in Leuven, Belgium.

In its 2021 audited financial statement, the company said it holds 43 percent economic interest in International Breweries Plc, a publicly listed company in Nigeria.

According to a report by The Nation, AB InBev merged its Nigerian operations under a single corporate entity in 2017. It had three indirect Nigerian subsidiaries — International Breweries Plc, Intafact Beverages Limited and Pabod Breweries Limited. SABMiller Nigeria Holdings BV — another subsidiary of AB InBev — was also a major stakeholder in Intafact and Pabod.

ANAMBRA’S INVESTMENT

In a statement made available to TheCable on Tuesday, Ifeatu Onejeme, Anambra’s commissioner of finance, confirmed that Peter Obi’s administration invested the sum of N1,955,535,247.00 (an equivalent of approximately $12,616,356.43 at the then average CBN exchange rate of N155.00/$1) in Intafact Beverages Limited, a green-field brewery set up in Onitsha by SABMiller Breweries of South Africa in 2012.

Onejeme added that the state government still holds 407,321,264 ordinary shares of International Breweries Plc in exchange for the Intafact Beverages Limited investment.

“Based on the NGX closing price of N5.50 as of 20/6/22, these shares were valued at N2,240,266,952 on that date,” the statement reads in part.

“Based on the Central Bank of Nigeria I&E exchange rate of N415.75/US$1.00 on same June 20, 2022, this investment was valued at an equivalent of approximately US$5,388,495.37 (and at N604/$1.00 parallel market rate, only US$3,709,051.24).”

IB PLC’S SHAREHOLDERS & THEIR CURRENT STAKES

Checks by TheCable showed that International Breweries has two major shareholders with stakes above 5 percent. The highest shareholder is AB INBEV Nigeria Holdings BV with 72.03 percent followed by Brauhaase International Management GMBH with 8.85 percent. These details are contained in the company’s financial report dated March 2022.

AB INBEV NIGERIA HOLDINGS BV – 78.44%
BRAUHAASE INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT GMBH – 8.85%
FREE FLOAT – 11.03%.
Further checks showed that these individuals/ special purpose vehicles (a subsidiary company that is formed to undertake a specific business purpose) are part of the company’s minority stakeholders. They include:

Olugbenga Awomolo – 1.24%
Michael Onochie Ajukwu – 0.27%
Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Achebe – 0.15%
Akintoye Sunday Omole – 0.01%
Peter Nwokike Anugwu – 0.02%

https://www.thecable.ng/revealed-peter-obi-administrations-12-24m-investment-in-international-breweries-now-worth-5-38m/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Lilgray post=115305000][/quote]
Cool.
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by ribbit: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Igbo stepping down for igbo

But if Yoruba steps down for tinubu, attack zombidiots will be all over him or her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Habbibi25: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2022
get your MTN DATA as low as
 • 500mb for ₦200
 • 1gb for ₦350
 • 1.5gb for ₦650
 • 2gb for ₦700
 • 3gb for ₦1000
 • 4gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1500
 • 10gb for ₦2500

AIRTEL
 • 300mb for ₦200
 • 500mb for ₦250
 • 1gb for ₦500
 • 2gb for ₦950
 • 3gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1950
 • 10gb for ₦3500

Call or chat me on Whatsapp@ 0
Ó 8 / / 5 7 ³ ³ ⁴ 6 /
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by 1gbdata: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2022
good
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Benchilwell: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2022
dignity33:
now it has made front page,are u happy now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK / Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.