Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi (47481 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by tibatobi: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2022
IBO people just doing everything to sell Peter obi.... But him political weight small..... But wait o this OPM general Overseer and enueche in Abuja are using there religious platform...to sell Peter obi to Nigerians....meanwhile the church is Ibo dominated churches anyway....little wonder

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Faber(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2022
Akurakambe:
If this man and that Salvation Ministry man support Peter Obi candidacy, then Obi is likely going to defeat both PDP and APC in Rivers State even without any strong politician being on Obi side.
Whether we like it or not, religion will play a very critical role in this coming election.

May Peter Obi succeed

You are right, Ibiyomie, Chibuzor and Fr. Emmanuel M.P Edeh, na them dey control the Christians in PH. They get massive followers running into thousands

2 Likes

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Patience79: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2022
God bless you more and more Pst Chibuzor for your kindheartedness.

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Sannisege: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2022
Tflex01:

Religion card you guys are playing will only affect SS/SE, Atiku stronghold.

Obi is not a threat to Tinubu but a big threat to Atiku ambition.

please allow them to continue. Do not interrupt your opponents when that are making mistakes. Please let’s follow them to praise Obi so that he can continue to eat up Atiku’s votes.

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Abaniwealth(f): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2022
Blackfire:
Rubbish

Power to the North... north2023
Mummy..
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Benchilwell: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2022
twilliamx:
Igbo people sabi package useless product as better one... Funny guys
how is d award useless product,abeg get small Sense

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Akerele44(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2022
Hope this one is not a lie as usual

Pandora's association of liers
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2022
Igbere= Chibuzor= Obi
Same mu ni wink

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by RealLagosBoy: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2022
Watch and see how Tinubu Urchins will come and litter this thread.

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2022
Step down for Obi? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Tflex01: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2022
twilliamx:
Igbo people sabi package useless product as better one... Funny guys

I swear! grin
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by deeva2: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2022
Man of the year base on social media hyping or what?

Vote Leadership
Vote Mentorship
Vote Achievements
Votes Experience

Vote Tinubu 2023

2 Likes

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Emmanuelmighty(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2022
God bless him

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by twilliamx(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2022
Benchilwell:
how is obi and d pastor useless product,abeg back way

I wasn't talking about pastor
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Slimzy2020: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2022
Peter obi is a movement, come 2023 his Excellency will be sworn in as the president of Nigeria by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Successfulben: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2022
Because one is deeply involved in PHILANTROPISM doesn't make him a genuine Christian to start with. T.B Joshua gave gifts before the camera and you guys sang his praises and even called him a true man of God. There is a difference between a sooth-sayer and a prophet.
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by RealLagosBoy: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu Urchins are so frustrated. Why are you pained at the mention of Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2022
Righthussle:

Christain Faith is the faith of your fore fathers ? You're a lost African.

I said faith of our fathers. Stop putting words into my mouth. The only people who do that are Tinubu supporter. I am sure you are one.

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Antoeni(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2022
Pst Chibuzor May God Step You Up As You Step Down For His Servant Peter Obi
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Chopcy29: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2022
lereinter:

Lolzzzzz �

Do you know how sweet blissful Atikuokowa pdp supporters sleep

The end will justify the means

Who be this?
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by membranus: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Mere tribal sentiment. What special thing has Peter Obi achieved during the year that qualified him for the MOTY award?
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Benchilwell: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2022
twilliamx:

I wasn't talking about pastor
but u are talk about obi
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2022
Peter is a man of integrity the only person that would have be a challenge to him is professor yemi osibanjo but apc went and choose grandpa because we be nothing to them

Nice one chibuzor
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2022
NnamdiKanu:
The General overseer of Omega Power Ministries, Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere steps down for the Labour Party Presidential Candidate Mr Peter Obi in the ongoing Igbere TV Awards Nomination for the Man of the year, he Reacted by saying "Dear Igbere TV - IGTV and all my fans.
I Apostle chibuzor gift chinyere OPM thank you all for your nomination and massive votes currently going on.
I am stepping down from the award of MAN OF THE YEAR and let all those that has voted for me transfer there votes to His Excellency Peter obi.
He is the best man for MAN OF THE YEAR AWARD, not me or any other person.
He is the Moses that has been sent to rescue Nigeria.
As soon as I come to Nigeria from my vacation, I will give you more reasons about our GOD sent Moses, Mr Peter obi.
So today 2 August 2022, I am casting my vote to His Excellency Peter obi. ( Mr integrity ).
And I will advice others that love our dear nation to do the same.
Thank you and God bless everyone. I have also gone through thousands of comments.
Signed
Apostle chibuzor gift chinyere
General overseer
Omega power ministry OPM."

Source: IgbereTv Facebook page

There was no need adding those other people there. Just give it to apostle chibuzor.
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by harmony75: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2022
God bless you sir you deserve the awards and Peter Obi too deserve awards.

1 Like

Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by luvinhubby(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2022
Faith of our fathers holy faith, we will be true to you till the end
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by BaronDeProf: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2022
Apostle is a good Man
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by adioolayi(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2022
AntiBMC:
This man is really something. It's very rare to see true men of God who stand for the truth these days.

What "truth" has he said in all these

Yes, he chose to step down for Peter Obi ..on personal reasons..

But, if we all look at the year in question...who has directly impacted more on individuals between the minister and Peter Obi The answer is simple...it's the Minister.

So, if you talk about the "Truth" ..na...if you talk about the wish of the Minister to give Peter Obi ..Yes.
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by twilliamx(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Benchilwell:
but u are talk about obi
Bingo!!!! Clap for yourself
Re: Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi by vikstandon(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2022
Shayetet13:
That Apostle really deserves man of the year award. However, for him to step down for Obi Peter, speaks a lot about the man himself.

Apostle has my respect.

Faith of our fathers, living still
In spite of dungeon, fire and sword.

We will not allow the Christain faith of our fathers to be threatened in Nigeria by religious intolerant folks who prides in tribalism and insensitivity.

Modified:

Oh beautiful the heroes proved
In liberating strife
Who more than self, their country loved
And mercy more than life.

Oh Nigeria, may God thy gold refine
'Til all success be nobleness
And every gain divine

Apostle is a hero in this strife to liberate our Nation.

Amen and Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha / Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) / 70 CSOs Reject Lauretta Onochie’s Appointment As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.