Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi (3647 Views)

Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? / Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / IPOB Speaks On Attacking Catholic Priest In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by Validated: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2022
I used to think that this fellow is smart and sensible, but apparently age and position could be attained by "anyone" (ill mannered, stupidity, foolishnes, idiocy, etc), regardless of age, position or social status. I would not expect someone like Reuben Abati to act in same manner.

Sense is trully a perishable virtue, only few wise ones an handle it.
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by NoQualmz: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2022
Apostle Suleiman must be the friend. Birds of same feather. Oloshi radarada.
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Thanksful:

So you no want to enjoy wetin your father no enjoy? undecided

Obi is a complete failure ... Forget all dis ipobian noice on social media ...

Anambra is underdeveloped.... He couldn't share is ideal with is successors neither able to sustained is legacies for his successors to follow... He lack leadership charisma like TINUBU ....

All tinubu developmental initiatives are in use today for lagosians's benefit ...do you know why .... Because he was able to create enabling environment for continuety in Lagos political system... Your Pete obi could not do this in anambra ..
Today , anambra is a failed State ... Majority of nyamiris attacking him lives in Lagos and also wrote free neco and waec in Lagos.

Some thing Peter obi could not do for anambranians students ...

Campaign go soon start .... Apc don gather all nessary information about his failure act and lies...

If obi want to gain vote in Lagos in n 2023.. advise is supporters to campaign peacefully without oppression/ bulling or abusing other people's choice or else they won't be able to vote next year because the campaign will go triber ....
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by DaInferno(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
fnep2smooth:
This guy has nothing again to tell ObiDatti Movement... he needs to make peace to have a soft landing. Thanks understanding that this movement can crash you so you did nice to lay low.
is thia your class gonna be virtual or offline (asin for class?)
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by mii4u(f): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Him don see say road no dey where him dey go, the next post from him will be, "one of my friends dat I hold in high esteem really talked me into becoming Obidient, and this is a person I can't say no to".

We will continue to move Obidiently.
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by fnep2smooth(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
DaInferno:
is thia your class gonna be virtual or offline (asin for class?)
Virtual that's why we give 10GB weekly for the 4 weeks training
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Obi is a complete failure ... Forget all dis ipobian noice on social media ...

Anambra is underdeveloped.... He couldn't share is ideal with is successors neither able to sustained is legacies for his successors to follow... He lack leadership charisma like TINUBU ....

All tinubu developmental initiatives are in use today for lagosians's benefit ...do you know why .... Because he was able to create enabling environment for continuety in Lagos political system... Your Pete obi could not do this in anambra ..
Today , anambra is a failed State ... Majority of nyamiris attacking him lives in Lagos and also wrote free neco and waec in Lagos.

Some thing Peter obi could not do for anambranians students ...

Campaign go soon start .... Apc don gather all nessary information about his failure act and lies...

If obi want to gain vote in Lagos in n 2023.. advise is supporters to campaign peacefully without oppression/ bulling or abusing other people's choice or else they won't be able to vote next year because the campaign will go triber ....

It's a pity you don't know we are in democracy not kingship system of government. You can share your idea to your successor but you aren't expected to force it on them.

Every part of Nigeria is underdeveloped Lagos inclusive. First of all, you don't know is leadership charisma. Like a typical Nigerian who like to mesmerize people around with big grammar that has no contextual meaning. You should have use the simple word, "leadership qualities".

What are the Tinubu's developmental qualities?

1. Are they pipe borne water
2. Affordable shelter
3. Good drainage system
4. Good and afford transportation system
5. Good business environment

Please I want to know the developmental qualities that you think he is taking to the federal levels.

Tinubu was governor when Obi was governor. I wonder why Tinubu didn't take the award of best performing governor in education. Anambra had the best results in waec during Obi era. Why didn't Tinubu to the same?

What you attribute to Tinubu were done under Fashola and Ambode.

Oga Tinubu is a failure as far as government is concern. Why didn't he do the same in Osun state under Aregbesola who is his boy?
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 5:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Thanksful:

It's a pity you don't know we are in democracy not kingship system of government. You can share your idea to your successor but you aren't expected to force it on them.

Every part of Nigeria is underdeveloped Lagos inclusive. First of all, you don't know is leadership charisma. Like a typical Nigerian who like to mesmerize people around with big grammar that has no contextual meaning. You should have use the simple word, "leadership qualities".

What are the Tinubu's developmental qualities?

1. Are they pipe borne water
2. Affordable shelter
3. Good drainage system
4. Good and afford transportation system
5. Good business environment

Please I want to know the developmental qualities that you think he is taking to the federal levels.

Tinubu was governor when Obi was governor. I wonder why Tinubu didn't take the award of best performing governor in education. Anambra had the best results in waec during Obi era. Why didn't Tinubu to the same?

What you attribute to Tinubu were done under Fashola and Ambode.

Oga Tinubu is a failure as far as government is concern. Why didn't he do the same in Osun state under Aregbesola who is his boy?

Yes ... Tinubu provided brt ,. Water way transportation ... And good enviromenrs for businesses to strive in Lagos with is world class intiatives...

Thier was no single strike from Lagos workers during his regime... Tinubu pay salaries at when due.... Tinubu is the first Governor that provided free waec and neco for all nigeria student lives in Lagos..free education from primary to tetitary education

He increase Lagos igr
Wrote 25 years Lagos developmental plan which involves

Eko Atlantic
Brt terminal
Brt bus terminals
Lagos management transportation ( lamata )
Lasera
Lasma
Neighborhood watch
Internal generation revenue ( igr )
Alaro City
Ilubinrin City
He was member of afenifere that gave ideals of banana island
Lekki / ajah bridge
Lagos water ways transportation management
Built Lagos University teaching hospital
Built management faculty in lagos state University.
Built new Lagos hall and sandwich faculty for teaching education in lasu for educational department
Built Lagos State school of sciences and technology...
Built new laspotech campus ( Lagos State polytechnic campus in odoguyan in ikorodu ...
4th mainland bridge is also inside the 25 years manifestos he wrote which all his successors are following the instructions...
Lekki free trade zone
Lekki air port
Lekki seaport
Badagry seaport
Badagry cargo airport
Lagos Light train
His involved in the plan to host the biggest refinery in Lagos...

I repeat , tinubu create an enabling environment for his successors to build on and follow up the 25 year Lagos developmental plans wrote by him...

This is nyamiris hypocrisy , they believes tinubu is involved / in control of agberos 8n Lagos but dey do not believe his involved involved/ control of Lagos developmental plans ... Dey attribute and blame him for every negative reports on Lagos but disclaim , dishonor and refuse s to acknowledge his impact on Lagos development...

They hate him, envy the man and also jealous of him..
They wish is Igbo ...

Yoruba ronu ooo dis peoples do not love you for what ever reasons... They have never supported any choice of Yoruba candidate...

When yorubas want olu falae to be president in 1999... Dey voted against him...
Dey voted against abiola , dey voted against awolowo in his 2 times iterms
They don't want anything good for you... They just dont know how to go about it.. they always wish Lagos belong to them , that's why they call it no man's land...

Forget all the excuses about tinubu from dis nyamiris... Dey we do the same campaign of culumy to osinbajo... They did it in 2019 when obi was vice to Atiku ... they we attach/ attribute all buhari's failures to osinbajo and remind Nigerians that is osinbajo in charge of nigeria economy...they we call him ( osinbajo ) a failure...do you know reason why ? Because is a Yoruba man...

As I am typing dis , Abia medicall doctors are on strike for more than a year now... Dey didn't bother... They only bother on how to bring down tinubu and Lagos with different defamatory articles and fake acting videos like what dey did at ijeshatedo Catholic church

They had succeeded to brainwash minorities Christian from the north and Southern part of the country through the apc Muslim Muslim ticket..
I heard dey paid a local north musician to produce a song against Muslim/ Muslim ticket..

I repeat Tinubu remain the best candidate among the aspirants despite his age..

Oga Lagos still look afar away better than that anambra 1 billions time... Even obi owned alots of property in Lagos... But tinubu can never live in anambra because is too poor and lack good infrastructures for him to live .
...the richest anambranians lives in the same Lagos and also buy properties from banana island and alaro City ....

All what I can tell u is that ... Obi failed woefully in anambra and also lack a leadership charisma ....peace
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 03, 2022
Reno is a jobless man-child who always craves infantile self-adulation.

Its best he was ignored as he is irrelevant in the scheme of things. He is after Atiku winning so he can get another cheap political position.
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Oga Lagos still look afar away better than that anambra 1 billions time... Even obi own alots of property in Lagos... But tinubu can never live in anambra because is too poor for him to stay...the richest anambranians lives in the same Lagos and also buy properties from banana island and alaro City ....

All what I can tell is that ... Obi failed woefully in anambra and also lack a leadership charisma ....peace

Lagos was a state caital a long time before Tinubu happened along,

How hard is that for you to understand!
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Skyview01:

Lagos was a state caital a long time before Tinubu happened along,

How hard is that for you to understand!
Lagos State is never a capital .... It was Lagos island and ikoyi ... Even victory island never party to it......

Lekki/ ajah and all mainland are under western region...
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Lagos State is never a capital .... It was Lagos island and ikoyi ... Even victory island never party to it......

Lekki/ ajah and all mainland are under western region...

I give up!
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Skyview01:

I give up!

U gave up cause you don't know different between upper Lagos and Lagos State...

Lagos State was created in 1967... And upper lagos has been capital before then ...

The upper Lagos are , Lagos island and ikoyi with some part of vi...

Other places in Lagos never part of fct.... No single fg parastatas structures in other part of lagos except ... Lagos island and ikoyi...

You be nyamiri so Dem no tell you for school..
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2022
Skyview01:

I give up!

We have somany island in Lagos ... Dis are few I can mention
Gberefu island
Abagbo island
Ikoyi island
Victoria island
Banana island
Snake island
Ilubinrin island
Ikorodu island
Epetedo island
Takwabar island
And many more
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

U gave up cause you don't know different between upper Lagos and Lagos State...

Lagos State was created in 1967... And upper lagos has been capital before then ...

The upper Lagos are , Lagos island and ikoyi with some part of vi...

Other places in Lagos never part of fct.... No single fg parastatas structures in other part of lagos except ... Lagos island and ikoyi...

You be nyamiri so Dem no tell you for school..

You see why i gave up.
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Yes ... Tinubu provided brt ,. Water way transportation ... And good enviromenrs for businesses to strive in Lagos with is world class intiatives...

Thier was no single strike from Lagos workers during his regime... Tinubu pay salaries at when due.... Tinubu is the first Governor that provided free waec and neco for all nigeria student lives in Lagos..free education from primary to tetitary education

He increase Lagos igr
Wrote 25 years Lagos developmental plan which involves

Eko Atlantic
Brt terminal
Brt bus terminals
Lagos management transportation ( lamata )
Lasera
Lasma
Neighborhood watch
Internal generation revenue ( igr )
Alaro City
Ilubinrin City
He was member of afenifere that gave ideals of banana island
Lekki / ajah bridge
Lagos water ways transportation management
Built Lagos University teaching hospital
Built management faculty in lagos state University.
Built new Lagos hall and sandwich faculty for teaching education in lasu for educational department
Built Lagos State school of sciences and technology...
Built new laspotech campus ( Lagos State polytechnic campus in odoguyan in ikorodu ...
4th mainland bridge is also inside the 25 years manifestos he wrote which all his successors are following the instructions...
Lekki free trade zone
Lekki air port
Lekki seaport
Badagry seaport
Badagry cargo airport
Lagos Light train
His involved in the plan to host the biggest refinery in Lagos...

I repeat , tinubu create an enabling environment for his successors to build on and follow up the 25 year Lagos developmental plans wrote by him...

This is nyamiris hypocrisy , they believes tinubu is involved / in control of agberos 8n Lagos but dey do not believe his involved involved/ control of Lagos developmental plans ... Dey attribute and blame him for every negative reports on Lagos but disclaim , dishonor and refuse s to acknowledge his impact on Lagos development...

They hate him, envy the man and also jealous of him..
They wish is Igbo ...

Yoruba ronu ooo dis peoples do not love you for what ever reasons... They have never supported any choice of Yoruba candidate...

When yorubas want olu falae to be president in 1999... Dey voted against him...
Dey voted against abiola , dey voted against awolowo in his 2 times iterms
They don't want anything good for you... They just dont know how to go about it.. they always wish Lagos belong to them , that's why they call it no man's land...

Forget all the excuses about tinubu from dis nyamiris... Dey we do the same campaign of culumy to osinbajo... They did it in 2019 when obi was vice to Atiku ... they we attach/ attribute all buhari's failures to osinbajo and remind Nigerians that is osinbajo in charge of nigeria economy...they we call him ( osinbajo ) a failure...do you know reason why ? Because is a Yoruba man...

As I am typing dis , Abia medicall doctors are on strike for more than a year now... Dey didn't bother... They only bother on how to bring down tinubu and Lagos with different defamatory articles and fake acting videos like what dey did at ijeshatedo Catholic church

They had succeeded to brainwash minorities Christian from the north and Southern part of the country through the apc Muslim Muslim ticket..
I heard dey paid a local north musician to produce a song against Muslim/ Muslim ticket..

I repeat Tinubu remain the best candidate among the aspirants despite his age..

Oga Lagos still look afar away better than that anambra 1 billions time... Even obi owned alots of property in Lagos... But tinubu can never live in anambra because is too poor and lack good infrastructures for him to live .
...the richest anambranians lives in the same Lagos and also buy properties from banana island and alaro City ....

All what I can tell u is that ... Obi failed woefully in anambra and also lack a leadership charisma ....peace

Please which place did Tinubu build the brt in his tenor?

What did he build in the waterway be specific.

A good business environment? Really! E b like you no dey Lagos. Where touts are chasing sellers everywhere. Sellers are being suffocated with levies and taxes with corresponding development.

Lol! Please how did he increase igr?

He developed 25 year master plan that he kept in his bedroom. Have you seen the master plan?

Every state has a master plan if you don't know. That's not achievement.

Eko Atlantic? For real. We have been hearing this Eko Atlantic since forever. Where is the Eko Atlantic that you claim has been developed?

Brt terminal and brt bus kicked off under Fashola. But since the later is not contesting for president, nah Tinubu do everything.

Which brt terminal did Tinubu build? Abeg?

I will like to stop here because I no dey like lengthy read.

In Addition, please try to know the difference between federal government projects and state projects. I wish this was written on Facebook so people you know your level of intellect.
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 4:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Thanksful:

Please which place did Tinubu build the brt in his tenor?

What did he build in the waterway be specific.

A good business environment? Really! E b like you no dey Lagos. Where touts are chasing sellers everywhere. Sellers are being suffocated with levies and taxes with corresponding development.

Lol! Please how did he increase igr?

He developed 25 year master plan that he kept in his bedroom. Have you seen the master plan?

Every state has a master plan if you don't know. That's not achievement.

Eko Atlantic? For real. We have been hearing this Eko Atlantic since forever. Where is the Eko Atlantic that you claim has been developed?

Brt terminal and brt bus kicked off under Fashola. But since the later is not contesting for president, nah Tinubu do everything.

Which brt terminal did Tinubu build? Abeg?

I will like to stop here because I no dey like lengthy read.

In Addition, please try to know the difference between federal government projects and state projects. I wish this was written on Facebook so people you know your level of intellect.

You are a foreigner in Lagos politics ... All what I mentioned above was initiated and done by him.... He wrote everything down... That's one of the reason ambode was removed.. because he was derailling from the planned manifestos lead by Tinubu.. I was in third year in lasu in 2002 when the first brt buses came... Then ticket sold at 5o naira ...he created lamata ... Lamata ministry is the one incharge of all Lagos transportation ....

Watch dis interview some of these were mentioned after tinubu speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWfOYjzCYAk

Tinubu involved in every development in Lagos
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi by ezegold4we: 5:23am On Aug 05, 2022
I am not a Nigerian but I follow the Nigerian political debate with great interest. My hopes that Mr Peter Obi wins, he represents the fundamental shift that is needed in Nigeria politics,This is not just about one election,but the future of potentially the greatest nation in Africa. The structures of governance are already there, what is missing is visionary leadership to lead and articulate the works of all these institutions that are not doing what they have been commissioned to do. This is an African problem everywhere you look on the continent!
Nigerians,vote wisely!! Vote Peter Obi and enjoy the dividends of true democracy.

COPIED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richest Churches In The World: / Fubara Be Warned, Wike Is More Powerful Than Oshiomole / JTF Destroys Illegal Refineries In Edo, But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.