Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Night View Of Latest Round About And Road In Uyo, Built by Gov. Udom Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Night View Of Latest Round About And Road In Uyo, Built by Gov. Udom Emmanuel (972 Views)

Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) / First Flight Lands At Bayelsa International Airport Built By Gov. Dickson(photos / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night View Of Latest Round About And Road In Uyo, Built by Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Akwaibomdaily: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2022
This is the night view of Roundabout at Oron Road axis of Idongesit Nkanga Dual Carriage Way (Ring Road 3), Uyo.

The project, carried out by Hensek Integrated Services Ltd, an indigenous construction firm, is ready for inauguration.

Come and invest in Akwa Ibom State

1 Like

Re: Night View Of Latest Round About And Road In Uyo, Built by Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Akwaibomdaily: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2022
More pictures

Re: Night View Of Latest Round About And Road In Uyo, Built by Gov. Udom Emmanuel by SadiqBabaSani: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Darkness is what I see, Stop celebratin mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Night View Of Latest Round About And Road In Uyo, Built by Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Ever8090: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
I wanted to shout you down but after taking a close look at the pictures again, I want to apologize to you...pls forgive me, you were right...

Re: Night View Of Latest Round About And Road In Uyo, Built by Gov. Udom Emmanuel by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Blame your useless and failed Nigerian government that makes it difficult for Akwa Ibom state to benefit from her own independent power plant. Akwa Ibom generates more than enough electricity to power the whole of Akwa Ibom and sell some to her neighbours, but it has to feed the national grid just because it is still a state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Night View Of Latest Round About And Road In Uyo, Built by Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2022
LOL
Re: Night View Of Latest Round About And Road In Uyo, Built by Gov. Udom Emmanuel by SIMONEKPA7: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Akwa Ibom is blessed with good leaders. To say Abia is a border state to Akwa ibom is a disgrace. Anytime i think of Abia State i shed tears for the indigenes
Re: Night View Of Latest Round About And Road In Uyo, Built by Gov. Udom Emmanuel by nesphil(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2022
Amazing Akwa Ibom State.
Come Live, Invest, and Enjoy.
Akwa Ibom nnyin ayaya.
Akwaibomdaily:
This is the night view of the Roundabout at Oron Road axis of Idongesit Nkanga Dual Carriage Way (Ring Road 3), Uyo.

The project, carried out by Hensek Integrated Services Ltd, an indigenous construction firm, is ready for inauguration.

Come and invest in Akwa Ibom State
Re: Night View Of Latest Round About And Road In Uyo, Built by Gov. Udom Emmanuel by nesphil(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2022
Do you have 24/7 hour light in where you come from?
Or do you just want to open your mouth and spew trash?
This post is about the road and not electricity, so what do you mean by celebrating mediocrity Mr. Hater?
Some of you guys here in NL are just unnecessarily stupid
undecided undecided
SadiqBabaSani:
Re: Night View Of Latest Round About And Road In Uyo, Built by Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nathz101(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2022
nesphil:
Do you have 24/7 hour light in where you come from?
Or do you just want to open your mouth and spew trash?
This post is about the road and not electricity, so what do you mean by celebrating mediocrity Mr. Hater?
Some of you guys here in NL are just unnecessarily stupid
undecided undecided
Na jealous wan kill that one
Re: Night View Of Latest Round About And Road In Uyo, Built by Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2022
The state should try an get a functional Sea Port. Roads and roundabout are overrated

Lagos is getting another@Badagry

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Dream That Tinubu Beat All His Opponent / Door To Door Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Sokoto (video) / Bola Tinubu, Shettima, Lalong, Yerima, Wamakko Etc In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.