Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) (1062 Views)

Kaduna State Marathon: Watch As The Winner Crosses The Finished Line (Videos) / I Just Scored The Best PES 2020 Goal Of The Year / Rinaldo De Lima Scored The Best Goal Of The Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by kenzysmith: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2022
I was disappointed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by FatherBona: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2022

No b only you o

I mean why the fvck did she take off her shirts when she wasn’t going to show us her goodies, is that how male footballers do it?!? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by kenzysmith: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2022
FatherBona:

No b only you o

I mean why the fvck did she take off her shirts when she wasn’t going to show us her goodies, is that how male footballers do it?!? undecided
was expecting a bouncing stuff
Re: My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by mymadam(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2022
FatherBona:

No b only you o

Chai, Reverend Father, even you? grin

1 Like

Re: My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by FatherBona: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2022
mymadam:

Reverend Father what?!? Leave me o angry

Something must always kill a man and it’s boobs for me.

How will you take off your shirts after scoring a goal and you won’t show us the needful!?!?
Of what use was the shirts off in the first place!?!?!

Do not raise some peoples hopes and leave it dashed!
Please no one should piss me off Abeg

4 Likes

Re: My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by mymadam(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2022
FatherBona:

Reverend Father what?!? Leave me o angry

Something must always kill a man and it’s boobs for me.

How will you take off your shirts after scoring a goal and you won’t show us the needful!?!?
Of what use was the shirts off in the first place!?!?!

Baaad guy grin
Re: My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by kenzysmith: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
mymadam:

revered fada no get blood abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by mymadam(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
kenzysmith:

Shhhh... Abeg, no shout... na beg I dey beg o. My boss na Catholic. I no wan lose my job grin
Re: My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by paulolee(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wetin u wan see?? boobs wey no even dey... forget am jhare
Re: My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by FatherBona: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
kenzysmith:

Leave am undecided
Re: My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by FatherBona: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
paulolee:
Wetin u wan see?? boobs wey no even dey... forget am jhare
How do you know?!?

No be until she open am before we confirm say e no dey ?!?
Ehn?!?

2 Likes

Re: My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by kenzysmith: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
FatherBona:

How do you know?!?

No be until she open am before we confirm say e no dey ?!?
Ehn?!?
u dey mind am if boobs no dey she for no wear bra na . zoom and well and c d nippile

Re: My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by LoveFayfay(f): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
NL Alpha males, one bottle of beer for all of you grin. Make Una share am, I'm very generous.

1 Like

Re: My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by meobizy(f): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Who? The only female sports one should watch are MMA, swimming, gymnastics, tennis and professional wrestling. Men do better at other sports so a female division is unneeded. Volleyball also, but women in the game are major eye candy.
Re: My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by alhaji04: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
I was disappointed
The pix just dey make me laugh.. even if u see d goodies, u no go touch am.. so what is d point in seeing it? tiwa own wey una see never do? lolz
Re: My Expectations When Kelly Took Off Her Cloth When She Scored The Winner(photos) by kenzysmith: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2022
alhaji04:
The pix just dey make me laugh.. even if u see d goodies, u no go touch am.. so what is d point in seeing it? tiwa own wey una see never do? lolz
Tiwa na well know okpoo we like it when d innocent open boobs for us.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France / Who Is Better Steven Gerrard Or Frank Lampard ? / And The Oscar Goes To; Dida!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.