Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties (11416 Views)

INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment / Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. / APC May Not Have Candidate For Ondo Governorship Election - INEC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by Royalty83(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obi is a total and absolute fraud. And his followers are just exactly his image. Lies, edited rubbish, and total absolute falsehood.

This is really confusing: i mean, Tinubu claimed he built the future city that became the modern Lagos where most Nigerian youths are living and thriving - today it is the 7th most powerful economy in Africa, it has a port which he envisioned and which became functional in June 2022 and a over 2000 real estates sprouting all over the state with the biggest US embassy in the world been built in it; one claimed he built a city called Anambra and invested some million of USD, today people are running away from the same city to Lagos due to lack of opportunities, lack of facilities and high level of insecurity. Even the same Obi lives in Lagos with his family and millions of his tribesmen. I mean, why are the people campaigning for this super-visionary who transformed Anambra to Dubai yet not living there, why are they not in its towns, and its skyscrapers and Atlantic cities -- why are they majorly in the same Lagos and campaigning for a man who today has nothing but stories and tales of how he invested and created changes. I am a lagosian from Ikorodu, I have been to Anambra and served in Nimo, this is a state id never in my entire life in. And I can tell, very few tribes are living there simply because of its deficit of infrastructure and its abundance of extremely visionless leaders like Obi. In 2021 Lagos generated ₦540 billion, Anambra generated ₦1.4 Billion naira. Peter Obi met Anambra IGR at 1.2 billion and left at exactly 1.2 billion. Tinubu met Lagos IGR at 1.1 billion naira and left it ar over 30 billion. Today, Lagos attracted over 83% FDI—Foreign Direct Invest in Nigeria, Anambra attracted 0%. I mean, I sincerely want to vote for Peter Obi, but as an academician and an intellectual, — i am not a cow and won’t just start campaigning for someone simply because it feels safe and popular, I am really confused. And it isn’t about Lagos been a former capital city, we all see what the present governor of Ebonyi has accomplished with little revenue, and what former Governor Ibikunle Amosun did in Ogun state, also I have been Akwa Ibom recently and was dazzled by the progress made by Akpabio and Udom. Anambra never had it bad with PO who you guys are hailing; I mean, what are the real legacies of this man beside some BS tales by moonlight about how he kept some money in some beer business and offshore account: beside Lagos was generating 1.1 billion naira annually before Tinubu, today it is 300% ahead of the entire SE combined interns of IGR and investments; pls kindly educate me and pls no insults — just tell me why Anamabra today isn’t a place where non-indigenous and foreign investments are massively going to.
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by africantycoon: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
INEC don dey craze. They should leave us to campaign.

As for me now, I’ve started campaigning aggressively for Asiwaju Jagaban.

He will be president and Obituary supporters must be put to shame.

Asiwaju/Shettima lo kan!

Evil arrow return to sender....
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by Walealoba(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Royalty83:
Obi is a total and absolute fraud. And his followers are just exactly his image. Lies, edited rubbish, and total absolute falsehood.

This is really confusing: i mean, Tinubu claimed he built the future city that became the modern Lagos where most Nigerian youths are living and thriving - today it is the 7th most powerful economy in Africa, it has a port which he envisioned and which became functional in June 2022 and a over 2000 real estates sprouting all over the state with the biggest US embassy in the world been built in it; one claimed he built a city called Anambra and invested some million of USD, today people are running away from the same city to Lagos due to lack of opportunities, lack of facilities and high level of insecurity. Even the same Obi lives in Lagos with his family and millions of his tribesmen. I mean, why are the people campaigning for this super-visionary who transformed Anambra to Dubai yet not living there, why are they not in its towns, and its skyscrapers and Atlantic cities -- why are they majorly in the same Lagos and campaigning for a man who today has nothing but stories and tales of how he invested and created changes. I am a lagosian from Ikorodu, I have been to Anambra and served in Nimo, this is a state id never in my entire life in. And I can tell, very few tribes are living there simply because of its deficit of infrastructure and its abundance of extremely visionless leaders like Obi. In 2021 Lagos generated ₦540 billion, Anambra generated ₦1.4 Billion naira. Peter Obi met Anambra IGR at 1.2 billion and left at exactly 1.2 billion. Tinubu met Lagos IGR at 1.1 billion naira and left it ar over 30 billion. Today, Lagos attracted over 83% FDI—Foreign Direct Invest in Nigeria, Anambra attracted 0%. I mean, I sincerely want to vote for Peter Obi, but as an academician and an intellectual, — i am not a cow and won’t just start campaigning for someone simply because it feels safe and popular, I am really confused. And it isn’t about Lagos been a former capital city, we all see what the present governor of Ebonyi has accomplished with little revenue, and what former Governor Ibikunle Amosun did in Ogun state, also I have been Akwa Ibom recently and was dazzled by the progress made by Akpabio and Udom. Anambra never had it bad with PO who you guys are hailing; I mean, what are the real legacies of this man beside some BS tales by moonlight about how he kept some money in some beer business and offshore account: beside Lagos was generating 1.1 billion naira annually before Tinubu, today it is 300% ahead of the entire SE combined interns of IGR and investments; pls kindly educate me and pls no insults — just tell me why Anamabra today isn’t a place where non-indigenous and foreign investments are massively going to.

Sir please check my signature
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by suratwo62: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Obi diots will automatically claim that the election was rigged once their pandora lying Obi- tuary China man fails to win a single state. Just wait and see.
They will start calling Nigeria "ZOO" again and start promoting their Biafuro agenda.
PRESIDENT BOLA HAMED TINUBU will know how to deal with these IPIG terrorists better than Buhari ever did.
Thank you. Bola Tinubu will continue what Buhari started

Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by ATLIEN2027: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
suratwo62:

Thank you. Bola Tinubu will continue what Buhari started
Tinubu is not a supporter of any terrorist organization like Peter Obi- tuary who is a silent supporter of the IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by Preciousbrave: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Noted.
Oga delete this nonsense
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by Preciousbrave: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

Asiwaju/Shettima lo kan!
Suffer no dey tire u
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by Preciousbrave: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Obi diots will automatically claim that the election was rigged once their pandora lying Obi- tuary China man fails to win a single state. Just wait and see.
They will start calling Nigeria "ZOO" again and start promoting their Biafuro agenda.
PRESIDENT BOLA HAMED TINUBU will know how to deal with these IPIG terrorists better than Buhari ever did.
All this IDPs self suffer no dey tire una
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by Bishop404: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
[ATLIEN2027 ]Obi diots will automatically claim that the election was rigged once their pandora lying Obi- tuary China man fails to win a single state. Just wait and see.
PRESIDENT BOLA HAMED TINUBU will know how to deal with these IPIG terrorists better th

an Buhari ever did.[/quote]

Can't you campaign for your candidate without spilling rubbish.... Grow up
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by GoodGovernance: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Public campaign is different from private campaign.
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by Anndrew(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

Asiwaju/Shettima lo kan!
Osinbanjo will hand Economic.
Buhari will handle security
Economic=F9
Security=Castatropic =Failure

2023=Game Over
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by Anndrew(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
A right thinking person would know who to vote for...But Any bastards or urchins that is supporting this evil administration after 7 and half yrs of backwardness,failures,Tribalism,Retrogression,Nepotism,corruption,propaganda and still want Tinubu to continue from were bubu stop,will and should die a painful death,infacts they will not see 2023..thier children children and unborn generations will suffer a life changing penury and poverty in their lives...the only way to avert this curse is Vote for Peter obi...any agbado urchins that quote me will die a mysterious death,this night.
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by ATLIEN2027: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Anndrew:
A right thinking person would know who to vote for...But Any bastards or urchins that is supporting this evil administration after 7 and half yrs of backwardness,failures,Tribalism,Retrogression,Nepotism,corruption,propaganda and still want Tinubu to continue from were bubu stop,will and should die a painful death,infacts they will not see 2023..thier children children and unborn generations will suffer a life changing penury and poverty in their lives...the only way to avert this curse is Vote for Peter obi...any agbado urchins that quote me will die a mysterious death,this night.
As you wish others, so it shall be for you, your children and your unborn generations. Life is a Karma. You have Finished your own life by yourself.
RIP.
BYE
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by Anndrew(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

As you wish others, so it shall be for you, your children and your unborn generations. Life is a Karma. You have Finished your own life by yourself.
RIP.
BYE
12.am this night..Game over
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by Kingspin(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reno, they have not even started the campaign, you are talking like a woman.
One cannot campaign in the East just for the first time Labour Party is in the picture.

Na who get small mind de follow u
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by Freethinker87: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
femisplash:
Other parties have largely complied with INEC guidelines save for Obi supporters who have been caimpaigning since two months ago. By next month, powerful caimpaign machineries would set rolling and the noise makers would be drowned.

You guys said the same thing before BBNaija but the Peter Obi movement is still growing strong.

By next month, just like a quadrature pair, your powerful machinery will produce tremendous motion without movement.
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by BluntCrazeMan: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
But...
The Candidates Can Grant Radio and TV Interviews,, sheey??
Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by EwebSolution: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
All this politicians no dey hear word....las las na to rig election be their plan

Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by jaytee01(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

Asiwaju/Shettima lo kan!

God forbid BAT thing!

Re: 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties by Reyhzor(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

Asiwaju/Shettima lo kan!

"Putting someone into shame"
This is your reason??
You need checkup I swr

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa: Jega Stops Stakeholders Meeting On By-election / Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary / Drop Your Best Wishes For Nigeria At 55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.