Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,128 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Being Consistent Pays - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Being Consistent Pays (130 Views)

30th Empowerment Programme: We're Consistent With Wealth Creation - Sen Oriolowo / OMG: Family Pays N223m Ransom Before Getting Their Son Released From Kidnappers. / Rain Oil Boss And Anioma Petroleum Ceo Pays Phcn To Throw Asaba Into Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Consistent Pays by ACKCITY: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2022
The problem with many people particularly young people is not that they don’t have ideas or they are not talented, the problem is that many young talented people are not patient and therefore cannot persevere to succeed in their chosen field, business and creativity.

I have never seen nor heard of any successful person who made it overnight! If you have read about most great business people, entrepreneur and inventors whether presently or in the past, none of them succeeded overnight.

Success can only be achieved through continuous practicing, devotion, perseverance, hope and believe in what you are doing.

There is no business that does not have it’s own ups and downs syndrome, sometimes you may even need to change what you are doing to something different but what you should never do is to give up.

If you give up, you are as good as dead, as long as you are alive you must continue to do what you are doing, as long as what you are doing is legal and you have the talent for it, if you don’t stop doing it, you will eventually succeed.

It is not enough to be doing something legal, it must also be something that you have the creativity and talent for. People have varied talents, what you are gifted in is different from what I am gifted in, if I leave my gift and pursue yours I may never be successful, but if I identify my own talent and follow it up diligently, success is surely guaranteed.

As a gifted writer, I have been writing since 1995 but the first time I earned money through writing was in 2010 that was fifteen years after I started writing. But ever since then, my writing skills, ideas and how to use it to make money as continually improved and increased. At least on a daily basis now, I make a little amount of money through my writing, no matter how little it is.

Read more: https://www.ackcitynews.com/2016/02/being-consistent-pays.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Best Licensed Moneylender In Singapore? / Total Blackout.. Please Describe Your Current Light Situation / GOC Meets Troops In Gombe Devastated By Fire Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.