Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nancy Isime Has Done Her Body - Blessing Okoro Says | VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Has Done Her Body - Blessing Okoro Says | VIDEO (794 Views)

Blessing Okoro Says Nancy Isime Has Done Her Body / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Has Done Her Body - Blessing Okoro Says | VIDEO by philme87: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Blessing Okoro has named Nancy Isime as one celebrity who has had work done on her body but tries to pass it off as hard work in the gym.

Blessing, who recently had plastic surgery to give her a curvier body, was a guest on the Frankly Speaking podcast.

During the show, Blessing pointed out how she exercised so hard to get the perfect body like many fitness enthusiasts but it didn't work.

Nedu then asked her if she knows of any celebrity who has had plastic surgery but tries to make it look like their perfect body is as a result of exercising.

Blessing immediately mentioned actress Nancy Isime.

She said: "I'm going to call one person that almost made me kill myself and that's Nancy Isime.

"I remember when I used to go to the gym. I bought all her gym wears. I bought everything... She fixed her body.

"Ninety per cent of celebrities have done their body." She added

Watch the video below;

https://youtube.com/shorts/A_0VPqxrmC4?feature=share

Re: Nancy Isime Has Done Her Body - Blessing Okoro Says | VIDEO by meobizy(f): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
During the show, Blessing pointed out how she exercised so hard to get the perfect body like many fitness enthusiasts but it didn't work.
Since settling for a fit body is hard for these females, they will rather inject substances into their body which reduce their lifespans. This is why I respect Kate Henshaw for her dedication to fitness. One may find out eventually that she’s too broke to go under the knife. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

How Don Jazzy Turned A Homeless Street Girl Into A Star (ayrastarr Story) / Met My Husband In The Bush- Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Weds Her White Lover / Charles Okocha Ambushed By Angry Ladies Chanting "Give Me Head"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.