Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely (26197 Views)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde / SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by deji17: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Rugaria:
That's because easterners don't make much noise about the injustices metted out to them in this wicked country. Otherwise, how would this parrot say this? I mean, Igbo voters have been attacked repeatedly in the South West since 2015! Infact, a very serious and open attempt has been made numerous times by the APC plank of the Yoruba electorate to stop igbos from voting in the South West! How many times have you had that Yoruba voters have been waylaid or intimidated in the East? Youth corpers were murdered in the North over elections! Any such examples in the east? Since Reno omokri came out with his wild tale about how the igbos were enslaved by his itshekiri people and it was debunked angrily by a wide section of igbos, dude has gone bunkers..

How many Eastern politicians have made statements that suggests that voters will be "soaked in their blood like dogs and baboons" as was made by Buhari? How many Igbo traditional rulers have threatened to drown any non easterners for voting against say Peter Obi the way the Oba of Lagos did to igbos? The late governor of Oyo state once swore that the present governor will never be allowed to be elected because he thought that Uche Secondus was/is Igbo and as such should not nominate gubernatorial candidates for Yoruba states, even as the PDP chairman and we all overlooked that! Fashola who was talking about how "those who won the war should always rule those who lost the war", nko? Reno is just bitter because igbos online are serving it to him hot hot.. The facts are there for the fair minded to see.

But they are yet to Kill any Ibo in South West for campaigning for Obi. You killed Gulak openly on May 30, 2021. Your sins must find you out, except you repent from your evil ways.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by maasoap(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:
If you are afraid of campaigning in any place, you have skeleton in your cupboard. cool

You are deceiving yourself. The madness going on in the South East region is unparalleled, dropping their own off the bridge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by desiredhome: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos believe anybody that paste tinubu poster in front of his house should b ready to paste d obituary of all his family but these same sets of people want peter obi billboard to b erected everywhere in Nigeria

They claim anybody who wants to vote must show his ballot paper that he’s voting obi or else he will b killed n this same people believe tinubu should lose in d south west

When campaign start proper everything go take shape,u don’t want opposition in your region but u want to openly oppose others in their region

Have anybody seen any apc or pdp rally in d east?
But Peter obi fans are doing rally everywhere

What they are looking for they will see it when campaign starts proper

I know for sure that what will trigger the whole thing is that when apc or pdp wants to do rally in the east that’s when unknown gunmen will kill people but they won’t touch any Labour Party member doing rally n that’s when people will get d message loud n clear
One common character in this people is hypocrisy, they have to go and resurrect Biafra simply because Buhari won election.......with all manners of propaganda/hate speeches...... today they want the same North/Fulani they hate with passion to come and vote for them........
Most funny and confused people in Nigeria....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by pedrilo: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
I have always maintained that no region has monopoly of violence
it was in this same country that GEJ was attacked and stoned for coming to campaign in a certain region.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by amaridigital(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
Reno should be bold to speak out.

We know the Obituary supporters have been threatening people from campaigning in the Sad East.

Then they shall meet their Waterloo in Lagos. Mc Oliomoand others are waiting for them. If they intend to stop candidates from other regions from campaigning in their zone then expect a warm welcome of their candidate in the SW, they will be highly disappointed. It's payback time for their hatred for Awolowo, Abiola and now Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
maasoap:

You are deceiving yourself. The madness going on in the South East region is unparalleled, dropping their own off the bridge

Indeed. When a man cannot admit wrongdoing how can he ever reform to become better?

That is the case with Igbos who perpetually live in denial.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by maasoap(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos believe anybody that paste tinubu poster in front of his house should b ready to paste d obituary of all his family but these same sets of people want peter obi billboard to b erected everywhere in Nigeria

They claim anybody who wants to vote must show his ballot paper that he’s voting obi or else he will b killed n this same people believe tinubu should lose in d south west

When campaign start proper everything go take shape,u don’t want opposition in your region but u want to openly oppose others in their region

I know for sure that what will trigger the whole thing is that when apc or pdp wants to do rally in the east that’s when unknown gunmen will kill people but they won’t touch any Labour Party member doing rally n that’s when people will get d message loud n clear

Trust me, they're more than being mad
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Danniedpastor(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
endsarrrs:

But other innocent people going about their own businesses in SE have been waylaid, killed, murdered needlessly

Were they campaigning for another party?
Show me the region where innocent people have not been killed.
Is Owo located in the Southeast?
Odoyo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Arysexy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
if you brain you will remember the igbo man that was killed in Anambra because he had an APC flag in his shop.

Shut up, show me proof or remain silent. All the people voting APC in SE have been killed ABI? The ones that voted and won all local Govt in Ebonyi are obviously from Osun.

We have not forgotten how Tinubu sent thugs to disrupt election in areas Igbo have population in Lagos.

Just recently we heard stories about disruption of PVC registration centres where Alaba traders went to register.

Just two days ago, they went to steal registration machine in Catholic church premises BC they blv it's Igbos registering there
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
desiredhome:

One common character in this people is hypocrisy, they have to go and resurrect Biafra simply because Buhari won election.......with all manners of propaganda/hate speeches...... today they want the same North/Fulani they hate with passion to come and vote for them........
Most funny and confused people in Nigeria....

Indeed. The big question should be to ask them where the noise of Biafra disappeared to now that Obi is contesting.

They are just disruptive and divisive hypocrite who will always act up and shout Biafra when not in control of Nigeria.

Whereas the reason they never get a chance to lead Nigeria is their historically abonimable Nzeogwu-like behaviour we now see them displaying again on behalf of Obi.

How can people not fear giving ultimate power to those who make everything, even elections, seem like war against others with different ethnicity, religion and sectional affiliation? They are just about extremism towards others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by jrusky(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
You are not lying Reno, the place where they hate everybody but want everyone to love their bastard obi is the SE. Reno no need to scare to say the truth.

Obi will ends up their village president las las useless bitch, humanity haters, motherfuckers, genetically confused anuofias.

Very stupid in everything I swear I blame the SW and The North for their unecessary tolerance to some of my own people annoying lifestyle.

The useless obi sn stood with his dirty shoe on Nigria flag while wearing Biafra t-shirt I have the video and the picture here with me if in China or North Korea I'm sure by now that big head humpty dumpity boy of N/Korea would have give obi a fire squad by now for his cussed son action.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Kingfragz: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Agbadorian.... i dey greet oh

hahahahah...dis is funny
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Arysexy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
maasoap:

Trust me, they're more than being mad
including your entire lineage
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by goaldynman(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Rugaria:
That's because easterners don't make much noise about the injustices metted out to them in this wicked country. Otherwise, how would this parrot say this? I mean, Igbo voters have been attacked repeatedly in the South West since 2015! Infact, a very serious and open attempt has been made numerous times by the APC plank of the Yoruba electorate to stop igbos from voting in the South West! How many times have you had that Yoruba voters have been waylaid or intimidated in the East? Youth corpers were murdered in the North over elections! Any such examples in the east? Since Reno omokri came out with his wild tale about how the igbos were enslaved by his itshekiri people and it was debunked angrily by a wide section of igbos, dude has gone bunkers..

How many Eastern politicians have made statements that suggests that voters will be "soaked in their blood like dogs and baboons" as was made by Buhari? How many Igbo traditional rulers have threatened to drown any non easterners for voting against say Peter Obi the way the Oba of Lagos did to igbos? The late governor of Oyo state once swore that the present governor will never be allowed to be elected because he thought that Uche Secondus was/is Igbo and as such should not nominate gubernatorial candidates for Yoruba states, even as the PDP chairman and we all overlooked that! Fashola who was talking about how "those who won the war should always rule those who lost the war", nko? Reno is just bitter because igbos online are serving it to him hot hot.. The facts are there for the fair minded to see.

Well said my brother!!

Don't mind those BATstards & VAMPIRES deceiving themselves!!

None of their falsehoods and propaganda will survive this 2023 election!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Kingspin(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reno is confirmed, madman, doctor validated.
If you buy into Reno's deceitful tactics, you have below IQ.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by modsfucker: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:
If you are afraid of campaigning in any place, you have skeleton in your cupboard. cool

In those places, even innocent people are afraid to come out and register, cos of fear of the unknown. So what donthe people have in their cupboard then? Is it bull they have in the cupboard?

1 Like

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by goaldynman(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
BATified2023:
will not vote is different from will die if he votes or his obituary will b pasted

I can say me n my family will not vote a candidate n it’s normal under d law,kwankwanso n atiku said nobody will accept Igbo president in d north n they didn’t violate any law

But it becomes a crime when u say someone will die if he votes someone or they will b shot if they Vote someone

So you are masturbating on what your fellow retards that were paid by Tinubu said?
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Kingspin(m): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunjungle1:
You've said the truth Reno.
Can a Yoruba/Hausa man campaign for Asiwaju/Atiku in the eastern part of our country without stoning him to death?
This show the love we gat for our nation...they(yeeboo)are only bringing candidate to come and divide the nation but no way
Have you heard they stone anybody to death before becos posters.

Nigerians are very easy to deceive.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Anndrew(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi is a born bastard. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements to point at as a governor and when he left government than other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

May Nigeria succeed!!!
.Any bastards or urchins that is supporting this evil administration after 7 and half yrs of backwardness,failures,Tribalism,Retrogression,Nepotism,corruption,propaganda and still want Tinubu to continue from were bubu stop,will and should die a painful death,infacts they will not see 2023..thier children children and unborn generations will suffer a life changing penury and poverty in their lives...the only way to avert this curse is Vote for Peter obi...any agbado urchins that quote me will die a mysterious death,this night.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Onuoha1234(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
You talk too uselessly,You hide in the US and pontificate about our life in Nigeria.You fan hatred.You.ran away from your home.Shut up now,
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Anndrew:
.Any bastards or urchins that is supporting this evil administration after 7 and half yrs of backwardness,failures,Tribalism,Retrogression,Nepotism,corruption,propaganda and still want Tinubu to continue from were bubu stop,will and should die a painful death,infacts they will not see 2023..thier children children and unborn generations will suffer a life changing penury and poverty in their lives...the only way to avert this curse is Vote for Peter obi...any agbado urchins that quote me will die a mysterious death,this night.
Okoro i love your tears grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by civilserva: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
maasoap:

But slaughtering your people and visitors for ritual purpose is not madness?
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Softmirror: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Rheno is truly shameless. His image will never be the same after 2023 election.

grin WHY?

1 Like

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by IbadeHQ: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
BATified2023:

You're on point...What this stupid Igbo people will not allow anybody do in their region is what they want to do here. We shall see when campaign starts proper. They want to openly campaign for Peter Obi here but they will not allow anybody try that for Tinubu in the east.

1 Like

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by elevy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Coming from a man living in exile. Mr. Reno, what's the point campaigning for your candidate when u can't even vote for him.

Practice what you preach, Oga.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by mixta140: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Cypress042:
cry

After the headies award disqualification Portable has been calm and well behaved, Mr. Reno can't you learn from your mentor Portable ?

Must you talk sad
Is he lieing?
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by deeva2: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Daddyyin:
Reno is 100% accurate on this. That’s the definition of being civil.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Cypress042(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
mixta140:
Is he lieing?
Maybe undecided
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by EwebSolution: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
So the country has gotten to this level now.....chai! there's God o!

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by deeva2: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
frank317:

You just made an assumption and ran away with it... before you go too far, kindly show me how many people have been killed for supporting any candidate in the east

1 Like

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by GeneralPula: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Reno no well. See for yourself
Be guided.
These 2 are not Yoruba. They’re both trolling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / "PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.