Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely (26280 Views)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde / SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United (2) (3) (4)

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Ezmans: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
silvoclaira:
Reno wait a minute... SouthEast, Southsouth have the HIGHEST campaigning in ONLINE REGION

but attacks meted on PDP members in osun during campaign was from where?
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by richie240: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I don't like this man but 1000% correct on this. South East should talk to their people. Peace
Dont disturb ursef.
More like asking Satan to caution marine spirits to stop causing destruction.
Who be Satan who be marine spirits?
Are they both not 5 & 6?

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by SamOchuko: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1554404852582825986

U day abroad day talk abi? Which part of d north if I may ask? So South/South nor day conducive for campaigns nai u day try talk? South/South and South/West and maybe a little part of the north are the only conducive place at the moment
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by frank317: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=deeva2 post=115315951][/quote]

Oga show me how many people have been killed in the east for campaigning for any party? How many times have foreigners have been killed in igbo land without condemnation?
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by SamOchuko: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Daddyyin:
Reno is 100% accurate on this. That’s the definition of being civil.

What part of the north? Katsina? Sokoto? Abj? Which part? You day forget iswap and bandits abi? What happens to the South/South since he’s 100% correct on this?
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Great2017: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Daddyyin:
Reno is 100% accurate on this. That’s the definition of being civil.
You lied. Jonathan was not pelted with sachet water in the South-South and the South-East.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by SunnyDS(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Okkk
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by HIPROFILE(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos believe anybody that paste tinubu poster in front of his house should b ready to paste d obituary of all his family but these same sets of people want peter obi billboard to b erected everywhere in Nigeria

They claim anybody who wants to vote must show his ballot paper that he’s voting obi or else he will b killed n this same people believe tinubu should lose in d south west

When campaign start proper everything go take shape,u don’t want opposition in your region but u want to openly oppose others in their region

Have anybody seen any apc or pdp rally in d east?
But Peter obi fans are doing rally everywhere

What they are looking for they will see it when campaign starts proper

I know for sure that what will trigger the whole thing is that when apc or pdp wants to do rally in the east that’s when unknown gunmen will kill people but they won’t touch any Labour Party member doing rally n that’s when people will get d message loud n clear

So a single comment from a faceless fellow online now represent the mind and behaviour of a certain ethnicity? SMH for you people.

Well this was how the South East and South South refused Buhari in 2015 you all called them names and drag them to the floor most especially I can not forget that of Wole Soyinka. I am happy that today what we got from a buhari as president affects all and sundry.

You should keep it up.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by deeva2: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
frank317:

Oga show me how many people have been killed in the east for campaigning for any party? How many times have foreigners have been killed in igbo land without condemnation?

Are u saying monday sit at home doesnt exist in Anambra..

Do you mean biafran didnt destroy inec offices and killed security officers.

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Benkeli: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
I used ti respect this Ryno but of resent development his just a money monger
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Benkeli: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
I used to
respect this Ryno but of resent development his just a money monger
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by blessedbanky: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=deji17 post=115313763]

But they are yet to Kill any Ibo in South West for campaigning for Obi. You killed Gulak openly on May 30, 2021.

Ewu! So Gulak was campaigning when he was killed. Foolish bigot
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by mixta140: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Cypress042:
Maybe undecided
Lolzzzzz!
Nigeria no fit good

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by vhykeeytor(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1554404852582825986

and 3 states in the north has been declared as the most unsafe state to live in Nigeria. Come and campaign in Born state not just Maiduguri.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Sunday2021: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Arysexy:

Shut up, show me proof or remain silent. All the people voting APC in SE have been killed ABI? The ones that voted and won all local Govt in Ebonyi are obviously from Osun.

We have not forgotten how Tinubu sent thugs to disrupt election in areas Igbo have population in Lagos.

Just recently we heard stories about disruption of PVC registration centres where Alaba traders went to register.

Just two days ago, they went to steal registration machine in Catholic church premises BC they blv it's Igbos registering there
you had stories
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by onuman: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
silvoclaira:
Reno wait a minute... SouthEast, Southsouth have the HIGHEST campaigning in ONLINE REGION

Political campaigns are yet to start; hatefilled Reno Omokri does not know.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by vhykeeytor(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=blessedbanky post=115317985][/quote]

was gulak there to campaign...sometimes I wonder where you left your sense of reasoning. where was Bola Ige and funsho Williams killed, where was Mc Oluomo stabbed??
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Sunday2021: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

cheesy In your state!
which state is it? the one where El rufai removed u guys from power for life,or the one Fulani are giving u people wotowoto in S.Kaduna.
Goan to ur normal joint and drink burkutu E hear.Hausa are the jagabans in ur place,u no get mouth..

hahahaaa. Dirty Fulani men are giving your sisters wotowoto even your mother de collect am from back, side and front.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
hahahaaa. Dirty Fulani men are giving your sisters wotowoto even your mother de collect am from back, side and front.

At least there were alive to tell d Tale,Whereas yours were murdered.While ur Daddy and brothers were sleeping drunk from BKT and Naman kare
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Sunday2021: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

At least there were alive to tell d Tale,Whereas yours were murdered.While ur Daddy and brothers were sleeping drunk from BKT and Naman kare
sleeping in their land, if you get mind go back to your unproductive land lets see nah.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
sleeping in their land, if you get mind go back to your unproductive land lets see nah.

and leave d Untapped wealth,Southern Kaduna people left.
Never I will use ur state wealth to develop my region.Since your people choose BKT over Sense
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by deji17: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=blessedbanky post=115317985][/quote]
Continue with the killings. You will be paid in full. Hopeless liar.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by desiredhome: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

Indeed. The big question should be to ask them where the noise of Biafra disappeared to now that Obi is contesting.

They are just disruptive and divisive hypocrite who will always act up and shout Biafra when not in control of Nigeria.

Whereas the reason they never get a chance to lead Nigeria is their historically abonimable Nzeogwu-like behaviour we now see them displaying again on behalf of Obi.

How can people not fear giving ultimate power to those who make everything, even elections, seem like war against others with different ethnicity, religion and sectional affiliation? They are just about extremism towards others.
They will be the first to shout how other regions hate them, yet they are the father of hatred.........they better get a ticket to rule themselves the same way they are ruling themselves by seating at home every monday and slaughtering any of them that opposes them............

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Sunday2021: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

and leave d Untapped wealth,Southern Kaduna people left.
Never I will use ur state wealth to develop my region.Since your people choose BKT over Sense
thank God for the confession. Which local government you dey.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
thank God for the confession. Which local government you dey.

Gidan BKT Lg
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Sunday2021: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Gidan BKT Lg
we don't have that local govt, maybe You should check the red mud region. Mind you I only ask you so that i can help you. Iam not in the village but I Can help you as a friend. I told you my best man on my wedding day in Ibadan was an igbo man.

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Alpharey: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Your lies will kill you one day. Refugee
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
we don't have that local govt, maybe You should check the red mud region.

oga rest.
Southern Kaduna man Yabbing igbos,At least Yoruba or Hausa Fulani but Southern Kaduna..Person wey no get mouth for him own state.
Small nyash dey shake oh cheesy
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Sunday2021: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

oga rest.
Southern Kaduna man Yabbing igbos,At least Yoruba or Hausa Fulani but Southern Kaduna..Person wey no get mouth for him own state.
Small nyash dey shake oh cheesy
I wish you know me. I can change your life.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
I wish you know me. I can change your life.

I wish u knew me too,I would have found a befitting IDP camp for you.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by frank317: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
deeva2:

Are u saying monday sit at home doesnt exist in Anambra..

Do you mean biafran didnt destroy inec offices and killed security officers.

You are just talking nonsense... how many people have been killed at home because they campaigned for any party?

Was sit at home enforced because of election? how are igbos in general reaching to the sit at home enforced on them by men with gun?

U just sit in ur house an peddle false rumor... u want to vote for Tinubu and u are not ashamed of urself, then the best u can do is promote falsehood
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Slimwhyt(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
This man jst dey mis - yarn.

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars

25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC / Gov Seriake Dickson's Jogs Along With His Aides At Bayelsa State House. Photos / Kyari, Tijjani Yusuf, Others Still Listed As Buhari’s Aides