Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Help. Please How Do I Get Rid Of Loan Sharks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help. Please How Do I Get Rid Of Loan Sharks (505 Views)

HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life / A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company / Loan Sharks: “My Brother Committed Suicide In January" - Borrower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help. Please How Do I Get Rid Of Loan Sharks by Ternistacle(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2022
Sorry fams... I collected some loans, for the past 1 month and 1 week now I have been unable to pay my loan of 7k. And things are not getting better for now... How do I get rid from these embarrassement??.. Please.. I'm weak
Re: Help. Please How Do I Get Rid Of Loan Sharks by Jennyclay(f): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2022
The only way you can get rid of the embarrassment is to pay back your loan.

What the hell is wrong with you Nigerians? Didn't you agree to their terms and conditions before accepting the loan? Don't you know you're running down someone else's business?

Baba debtor go and pay your loan and avoid the embarrassment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help. Please How Do I Get Rid Of Loan Sharks by ibechris(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2022
Ternistacle:
Sorry fams... I collected some loans, for the past 1 month and 1 week now I have been unable to pay my loan of 7k. And things are not getting better for now... How do I get rid from these embarrassement??.. Please.. I'm weak

Pay up and do it quickly.
If u can agree by its terms so should also pay as promised.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Collapses After Losing N200k Loan At Bet9ja Shop (video) / Two Arrested For Allegedly Gangraping An 18-year-old Lady In Ogun - Photo / Why You Must Not Engage In Physical Combat With Anyone (a Must Watch Inside Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.