Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Which Is The Best Javascript Framework To Learn For Frontend - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Is The Best Javascript Framework To Learn For Frontend (966 Views)

I Need Your Suggestions On The Best Javascript Course To Purchase / What Language Do I Need To Learn For Software Development? / What are the Advantages Of Javascript Framework Over Vanilla Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Javascript Framework To Learn For Frontend by FamousDaniel(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Hello Nairalanders dev, and Programmers.

Am on my Frontend developer johnny, and have just finished building some projects with HTML, CSS JavaScript and Bootstrap.

And am stuck at my next stage.

The online resources am using to learn suggest I should learn jQuery, I have read Post on Nairalanders and other dev sections saying jQuery is not relevant in 2022.

Do you think I should continue with it or learn another JavaScript framework and which framework would you recommend?
Re: Which Is The Best Javascript Framework To Learn For Frontend by kacy05(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2022
You can learn Vue or React. I myself use react.. I think react has much prospect in the Nigeria tech market today. Though Vue is also in demand but not as much as react is. My suggestion though.
Re: Which Is The Best Javascript Framework To Learn For Frontend by qtguru(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
I used to be a React Hater, but React has tons of jobs and it's actually fun to write too. But know JavaScript well and you can pick any framework.

Note: But I hate React Native though
Re: Which Is The Best Javascript Framework To Learn For Frontend by niel63(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
For every 10 standard website you see today, 4 of them are react!
So choose wisely.

If na lie, use your react dev tool t0 check on some of your fav websites. It's no longer a hype.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Javascript Framework To Learn For Frontend by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Pick up React after you feel comfortable with React then learn Next.js
Re: Which Is The Best Javascript Framework To Learn For Frontend by silento(m): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
if you want to start making money as quick as possible react , infact 98% frontend works that u will see requires react

so react wins

but if you have existing product you want to upgrade and modernize the frontend

go for lit js

if you find react diffcult to understand and master start with lit js after react
Re: Which Is The Best Javascript Framework To Learn For Frontend by Edipet(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2022
FamousDaniel:
Hello Nairalanders dev, and Programmers.

Am on my Frontend developer johnny, and have just finished building some projects with HTML, CSS JavaScript and Bootstrap.

And am stuck at my next stage.

The online resources am using to learn suggest I should learn jQuery, I have read Post on Nairalanders and other dev sections saying jQuery is not relevant in 2022.

Do you think I should continue with it or learn another JavaScript framework and which framework would you recommend?
please which resources did you used 8n learning.
Re: Which Is The Best Javascript Framework To Learn For Frontend by FamousDaniel(m): 12:14am On Aug 20, 2022
Edipet:
please which resources did you used 8n learning.

Making use of Free code camp, and Complete web development Udemy course
Re: Which Is The Best Javascript Framework To Learn For Frontend by niel63(m): 2:29am On Aug 20, 2022
qtguru:
I used to be a React Hater, but React has tons of jobs and it's actually fun to write too. But know JavaScript well and you can pick any framework.

Note: But I hate React Native though

grin
Oya tell me why mbok! grin

Note: you used to hate React ooo!
Re: Which Is The Best Javascript Framework To Learn For Frontend by Deicide: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2022
React is Good but people over use it, Some sites way just need ordinary vallina JS them go use React do am.

(1) (Reply)

... / Have You Heard? / Is This Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.