Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer (734 Views)

Eye Pain When I Use My Computer, Phone And Watch Tv / Please How Do I Install Nulled Xenforo Script On My Hosting Server? / How To Hack Wifi On Android Phone Using Wps Tester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by Scamfinders: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2022
I flashed my computer and then the wifi was totally off like it was not even there before.

Here's a picture... So, the pic is not clear, it was night...

No single wifi .. so how do I install wifi on the computer... Gurus we need you here

Windows 10

Admin please move this to front page

1 Like

Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by squash47(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Scamfinders:
I flashed my computer and then the wifi was totally off like it was not even there before.

No single wifi .. so how do I install wifi on the computer... Gurus we need you here

Windows 10

Easiest step, buy a network adapter. Very cheap. Not more than 1,500.

Another option, reinstall ur Windows. Everything will start working automatically.
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by Kvngfrosh(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
This can be solved easily.
Simply download your network drivers from your pc's manufacturers website.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by Scamfinders: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
squash47:
Easiest step, buy a network adapter. Very cheap. Not more than 1,500.

Another option, reinstall ur Windows. Everything will start working automatically.
how do I reinstall my windows ?
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by Scamfinders: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kvngfrosh:
This can be solved easily.
Simply download your network drivers from your pc's manufacturers website.
how, cos my system can not download now since there is no way to connect network to it.
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by Kvngfrosh(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Scamfinders:
how, cos my system can not download now since there is no way to connect network to it.
download it with your phone and send to the laptop via USB.
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by rottable(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Try to install drivers
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by damiloladuke: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Guys please beware of this OP. HE'S A notorious scammer on Nairaland. He scammed me of N70, 000 to create a website for me.

He placed the site on a shared domain. The site went offline after a month and he made me pay another amount for another hosting which also went offline after a month.

I called him out on Nairaland. See link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7163449/enaohwo-efeoghene-serial-scammer-met

Now he created a new account and started posting rubbish about my business.

You that we are already working on locating in that Delta state that yiu are. I promise you, I'll first hit your head with 2X2 the day we catch you
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by Deicide: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
rottable:
Try to install drivers
Except he is using window 7 or some versions of Windows 8 I don't think he needs to install any Drivers.
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by damiloladuke: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2022
Scamfinders:

Windows 10

After scamming numerous Nairaland users, you have the gut to open a profile with the name Scamfinders. Ogun kill your entire generation
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by damiloladuke: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Scamfinders:

Windows 10

No good thing happens to scammers! You know I told you. From the moment it was confirmed you scammed me, everything around you will start destroying. This is just a start, trust me. The next thing would be your home and your certificates going up in flames

From this moment, death is upon you and whatever you lay your hands upon shall turn to dust.

Until you refund me my N70,000 .

Guys beware of this bank details below and phone number
Enaohwo Efeoghene
United bank of Africa (UBA)

Phone number: 07031068853

this is your bank details that i paid money to the tune of N70,000 into. From this moment the only alerts you will continue to receive will be bank charges. You shall never be favored and every curse that people you have scammed have laid on you shall begin to manifest.

From record, this could be your 10th nairaland account. Just as you have been deactivating others and we are saving the screenshots, if you like deactivate this one also we will always find you.

I have details of few people you scammed with your old accounts, I will begin to tag them to this new account from tomorrow. i will deal with you.
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by Scamfinders: 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
damiloladuke:

No good thing happens to scammers! You know I told you. From the moment it was confirmed you scammed me, everything around you will start destroying. This is just a start, trust me. The next thing would be your home and your certificates going up in flames

From this moment, death is upon you and whatever you lay your hands upon shall turn to dust.

Enaohwo Efeoghene

this is your bank details that i paid money to the tune of N70,000 into. From this moment the only alerts you will continue to receive will be bank charges. You shall never be favored and every curse that people you have scammed have laid on you shall begin to manifest.

From record, this could be your 10th nairaland account. Just as you have been deactivating others and we are saving the screenshots, if you like deactivate this one also we will always find you.

I have details of few people you scammed with your old accounts, I will begin to tag them to this new account from tomorrow. i will deal with you.

hahaha I nor even read d red marked typed... Cos I know say na depression dey do u, I hate negative energy in my life. I don't even know this fool.

I have three computers and I have downloaded the wifi thingy that was affecting this particular one.

I don't av problem in my life, I live a very decent and profitable life with enough to last me for decades.

You have nothing apart from the small scam you run on Kwitoc.com Mr Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola THE CRYPTO SCAMMER AND THIEF (GOOGLE Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola) + thief

And if you must know, I can dash u one computer cos am expecting one from Jumia next week... Maybe it will lessen your depression.

Google go be ur friend in d future... Until u return my money, ur name must be permanent on gooogle
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by motionarena: 8:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Scamfinders:
hahaha I nor even read d red marked typed... Cos I know say na depression dey do u, I hate negative energy in my life. I don't even know this fool.

I have three computers and I have downloaded the wifi thingy that was affecting this particular one.

I don't av problem in my life, I live a very decent and profitable life with enough to last me for decades.

You have nothing apart from the small scam you run on Kwitoc.com Mr Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola THE CRYPTO SCAMMER AND THIEF (GOOGLE Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola) + thief

And if you must know, I can dash u one computer cos am expecting one from Jumia next week... Maybe it will lessen your depression.

Google go be ur friend in d future... Until u return my money, ur name must be permanent on gooogle

Hmmm tale of 2 scammers
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by motionarena: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2022
damiloladuke:

Enaohwo Efeoghene

Why calling someone a scam when you are a proven scammer.

Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by damiloladuke: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Scamfinders:

You don't know me, but you are in my DM mocking me after you scammed me. God will be the judge.

He will surely dish to you all you deserved as an evil person.

You scammed me. I called you out. Rather than doing the needful, you're writing lies about me.. Your entire generation will never know peace.
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by damiloladuke: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2022
motionarena:

I'm sure you don't know him and if you're not same person.

Check this thread where I called him out in July
https://www.nairaland.com/7163449/enaohwo-efeoghene-serial-scammer-met

Now check this post he made few days ago. He copied my entire text and changed it to my name

https://www.nairaland.com/7278479/ogunbiade-olusanya-damilola-serial-scammer

I've never seen a scammer that turned on his victim like this. I gave him a contract of N70K to build a website for me. He stole the website, I called him out and he's claiming it's defamation. How would that be defamation when it's what actually transpired
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by damiloladuke: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Scamfinders:

You're a bastard. You that took months to create a dirty website because you always complained of laptop issue. You're the one having 3 now... Naaa, stop abusing those drugs and stop scamming people.

At least, you're deactivating your old accounts you used in scamming people. You'll deactivate this soon also when your victims start noticing you're back on the forum.
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by damiloladuke: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2022
motionarena:

A proven scammer? A random bastard posted false allegation against me you're saying a proven scammer. That's if you're not same peeosn.

If you are, I'll find out. Trust me.. Keep selling yourself out gradually
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by damiloladuke: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2022
Scamfinders:

Did you for once think of what will happen to you the day I catch you for real life? Whatever you think in your mind if what will happen.

You keep saying I scam you and you can't produce our chat neither can you provide the account you paid to.

Whereas I have your account details where I paid money to and you refused to deliver my website

Enaohwo Efeoghene

Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by damiloladuke: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Scamfinders:

Why am I even wasting my time over a dead man. I'm not bothered by whatever you do. It's you that should be bothered over the repercussions of your action.

Because when it's your time to be incarcerated, nothing will stop it.

I have businesses to attend to.
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by damiloladuke: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2022
Scamfinders:

You claimed you don't know me... Is this not you in my DM mocking me after scamming me

Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by motionarena: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2022
damiloladuke:

A proven scammer? A random bastard posted false allegation against me you're saying a proven scammer. That's if you're not same peeosn.

If you are, I'll find out. Trust me.. Keep selling yourself out gradually
I know d guy is a scam.
But the business you are promoting yourself is being reported as scam too by google.

You guys deserve each other.
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by damiloladuke: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Honestly I regret the day I saw your advert on Nairaland and contacted you. It's a lesson for all.

Never give jobs to strangers especially those that are not in your state. And always do a background check on people before dealing with them because it's obvious this bastard is mentally sick.

And never seek out cheap jobs. The website this bastard said would only cost N30,000 cost me N70, 000 and more and even my time.

And lastly, never give jobs to people who don't have a physical office.

Imagine telling your client that paid you N70,000 that you have nothing to lose.

It's now I understand the meaning to that. Your life is totally destroyed so you surely have nothing to lose.... But that's not it... You have more to lose.... Just watch out as bad luck unfolds in your life.

Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by damiloladuke: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2022
motionarena:
I know d guy is a scam.
But the business you are promoting yourself is being reported as scam too by google.

You guys deserve each other.

Stop it guy. He was the one that posted me on Google. Does Google create posts by themselves?

He is the one doing it. I reported him to a scam website. He went back to that site to write false allegation. That's why you're seeing my business on Google as scam.

I'm not disturbed anyways. I can defend my business anywhere... I've never scammed anyone in my 7 years of trading Crypto
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by Scamfinders: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2022
motionarena:

Hmmm tale of 2 scammers
hahahahha nor be small thing o... D guy na woman wrapper... Na scammer o, see as he just dey deny wetin e do
Re: How Do I Install Wifi On My Computer by damiloladuke: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Scamfinders:
hahahahha nor be small thing o... D guy na woman wrapper... Na scammer o, see as he just dey deny wetin e do

God's judgment upon you will not be small, trust me. You won't go scot free.

You stole the website you created for me http://kwitok.com and turned it to your own and you expect to live long. Never, angel of death is upon you and you'll not see the end of this year.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Solve (x^3)+x-16=0 ? / How Do I love-vendor Photos? / Free Video Programming Methology Lecture From Top University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.