Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Latest News From Futo And Nekede Owerri - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest News From Futo And Nekede Owerri (8446 Views)

Photos From FUTO Convocation As Okorocha Bags Doctorate Degree / Serious Riot In Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri. / Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri, Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest News From Futo And Nekede Owerri by xtianh(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2011
please anybody with meaningful information concerning federal university of technology owerri and Nedeke,
should let those of us that chose the school as our choice institution at the last 2011/12 jambuteme know what is going on with the school postume,

Other schools has started selling their forms and we have not heard anything from Futo.the last i heard was that a fake form is out and we should not buy,

please those close to the school should feed us with the latest info,

1 Like

Re: Latest News From Futo And Nekede Owerri by Odunnu: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
I doubt if NEKEDE has anything for you now because the school is closed down as we type now but this is what I got from the FUTO site
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) wishes to inform the public, particularly its 1st and 2nd choice candidates in the 2011 UTME that the Senate of the University has neither decided the cut-off mark nor determined the guidelines for the Post - UTME Screening Exercise for candidates seeking admission into the University.

Management is not unaware of fraudulent advertisements for the sale of fake FUTO Post - UTME screening forms in the internet and elsewhere. This notice therefore serves to warn that anyone who patronises these fraudulent perpetrators does so at his or her own risk.

The University will at the appropriate time publish the guidelines for the Screening Exercise for the 2011 Post – UTME and Direct Entry candidates in national and local dailies.

Please be guided accordingly.
C.O. Omeire, mni
Registrar

1 Like

Re: Latest News From Futo And Nekede Owerri by Obi88(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2011
dont worry yourself young man, there's no news about d futo p.ume,once itz out i'll personally update here on nairaland, just keep on jacking ur past jamb questions including english, maths, biology, physics and chemistry,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NEKEDE PLOY 2014/2015 2nd Batch Admission List Comes Out Soon,call ,08060273860 / Kwara Poly Management Orders Students To Vacate Hostels Indefinitely / Rare Photos Reveal Images You Had No Idea Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.