Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? (513 Views)

How Can You Not Love PETER OBI? - Photos / Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy / This Is Too Much! Why These Female Lawyers Love Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by ScamHunter: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
For me, I see the love the man has for people. He is so unlike the wicked Nigerian politician who would loot away common wealth, refuse to pay salaries and are practically working for the devil not men. I love Obi even though I've barely listened to him, just seeing his pictures as a governor identifying with his people is enough for me.

I also love the fact that he will deliver some of our youths who have become zombiiieees for politicians for 30k a month. The good jobs that are a function of the envisioned productivity of Obi would eliminate the need for zombieeees like . Helinues, TylerDurden, and many others like one moderator here supporting zombeeeism. Who wants to be a 30k zombieee while politicians pocket #250 million weekly? Obi will create a balance. Stop the looting and stealing and invest the funds in creating productive ventures.

So why do you love Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by Cubalabloo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Though he himself is not clean. However, he is not as dirty as the other two candidates from the looters clubs.
Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by Shawl001(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
He is young and able.
He is smart and knows what to do...not confused.
He is not desperate and hasn't done anything that violates the conscience of humanity, just in a bid to get elected.
He is God-fearing.
He is qualified and has the pedigree to win, conveniently.

-PO 2023

4 Likes

Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by Youngwiz71(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
- I love him because he is transparent.
- I love him because he is Honest.
- I love him because he has good intentions for Nigerians irrespective of region.
- I love him because he is smart and not like some dullard installed in Aso Rock.
- I love him because he wants me to choose the food I want to eat and not like one relic like that that wants me to eat Agbado.
- I love him because he loves me as a Nigerian.
- I love him because he's the only qualified presidential candidate.
- I love him because he loves forwardness and not backwardness.
- I love him because he is very intelligent.
- I love him most important because with his emergence I feel there's still hope for this Nation Nigeria..

God bless Nigeria
God bless the Obidients

4 Likes

Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by Oilwell(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
He is sound and fit.

Obi Datti 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by Mandate2023: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Because his a clown with d backing of ipob terrorists......dey always have a terrible ending and I can't wait to laugh more after d general election grin

I expect nothing but a foolish comment from d obituaries that will quote me
Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by Salewa97: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Because he lies nao
Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by TylerDurden: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
ScamHunter:
For me, I see the love the man has for people. He is so unlike the wicked Nigerian politician who would loot away common wealth, refuse to pay salaries and are practically working for the devil not men. I love Obi even though I've barely listened to him, just seeing his pictures as a governor identifying with his people is enough for me.

I also love the fact that he will deliver some of our youths who have become zombiiieees for politicians for 30k a month. The good jobs that are a function of the envisioned productivity of Obi would eliminate the need for zombieeees like . Helinues, TylerDurden, and many others like one moderator here supporting zombeeeism. Who wants to be a 30k zombieee while politicians pocket #250 million weekly? Obi will create a balance. Stop the looting and stealing and invest the funds in creating productive ventures.

So why do you love Peter Obi?

I blame you

If not for the arrest of your Biafra king will you be posting here campaigning for your OSU last hope?

Go and ask well who Magic Bishop is on this forum before you drag your father into zombie category ..

Osu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by Sukersoc: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
His modesty and his unwillingness to detach himself from reality; that's why I love him

3 Likes

Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by blancsn1: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
because he is a Pandora Criminal
Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by TylerDurden: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is how next year's election will be settled .

Congrats to Atiku Abubakr in advance .

Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by etrouble: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
This OP is typing from the psychiatric hospital. Lazy youth without life ambition
Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by Kingspin(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
He has a different resume from other candidates.

Education, humble personality, and approach to change Nigeria are different from others. The age is suitable and above all, he can interact with the world's intellectuals, business gurus etc.
He came out top of the list.

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by etrouble: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
TylerDurden:
This is how next year's election will be settled .

Congrats to Atiku Abubakr in advance .

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you.
Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by Salewa97: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Because he lies a lot.
Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by Kingspin(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
Jagaban is the architect of modern Lagos. His foresight in making sure he brings investments that transcend his tenure is a thing other governors should emulate. He will be the next president of Nigeria.
Becos it is Lagos of all people, can he do that in Gombe?
Nearly everyone who managed Lagos is the best governor. It doesn't happen that way.
In 2023, we have millions of brilliant Yorubas who can do the job very well, forget politics, this same politics is the reason Nigeria is making mistakes.

Ok. Who is the governor of Abuja?
We are looking at Nigeria beyond today.
That is why we need someone who can chair meeting with gurus anywhere in the world and make sense
Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by Exmilitant(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
I used to love him and his movements until I saw the niggar kneeling in a church!
A Catholic for that matter! Goes to show he is not without hypocrisy.
I switched side since then, Atiku all the way.
The devil you know.....
Re: Be Honest, Why Do You Love Peter Obi? by ScamHunter: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Exmilitant:
I used to love him and his movements until I saw the niggar kneeling in a church!
A Catholic for that matter! Goes to show he is not without hypocrisy.
I switched side since then, Atiku all the way.
The devil you know.....

Okay, you are too big to kneel before God

(1) (Reply)

2023: Governor Wike’s Invitation To Senator Wamakko And The Changing Dynamics / Biafra: Ipob Jubilates Over Successful Conference In Corsica / 2023: Tinubu Can't Win Osun State, Ipinle Omoluabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.